Tree of Savior Forum

How is kabbalist3?

for starters, are you planning on PvP or purely PvE?

oh. new discovery. Did you tested it already? (cuz I saw someone makes a post over cap damage with claimed using geburah. Will test this later)

Edit: look post below. Proved geburah can bypass cap

It actually doubles damage cap.

4 Likes

PVE, don’t care about pvp…

here is my distribution.
If you want maximum ein sof, you can take off 2 points from merkabah

Edit: Ignore this post. this is farming build. better see below.

@Megiddo_Yggdra since he wants a support build, maybe this would be better
No reason to max out clone when he won’t have any skills to kill with.

1 Like

Which skill the other player used to produce such damage? (I understood that most of damage are from your debuffs, I am just getting to know better which skills is the best with burst dps)

I’m not quite sure. I’m not too familiar with the cannoneer class. But the guy’s using a +18 stage 10 solmiki cannon

That’s sweeping cannon (C3 skill). See the small cannon at his feet.

Nice suggestion. I would exchange 2 points for the oracle be able to reset the drop and also I thought it would worth desprotectzone akill as full support , so it would be https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111228fff.1f2139445a6175.1a2145516595.224155617195.173f4551617a91a5

ok, must be new, when we tested it a few patches before with Snipe, it didn’t double the damage cap.
Seems like a silent addition/change, as always, IMC never lets you down on said things <_<

Thx for the info.

You do understand that you need two Classes with different statpoint investment (full CON Kabba & full SPR Linker) in this composition to be effective,right?
But the point is, this is only useful in Belcoper raid and only useful in one specific composition (Kabba3+Linker3+x).
My point the whole time was that Kabbalists support that has made it popular is but a substitute for someone else lacking something.

The whole point of a party in TOS is the fact that the bosses/monsters are HP-sponges and there’s a time limit that prevents people from soloing it. Damage is the limiting factor,not survival. You can’t clear Belcoper simply by staying alive for an hour, but you can clear it if you can kill the boss.

Also, there’s no point in adding STR/INT for party content.
Thaumaturge C3 can go full CON with some SPR on gear, transpose it, and buff for over 1,5k patk/matk[that’s the amount my lousy Thauma C3 manages at not max level with poor equipment].
Meanwhile, you lose ~1k patk/matk for not having any base STR/INT.

Thauma basically makes up for more than double of the attack you lost[with right gear and max stat points],
so why maximize your own damage by adding ~10% if you can have another character in the party that can also deal damage/add more debuff layers?
You can even supplement 1/4 of your lost INT/STR by putting a Krivis3>Zealot2 in your party[that also deals a lot of damage]…

From the videos you see, Kabba3 is just there to share CON and use some Revenged Sevenfold,Merkabah,Ein Sof,Mass Heal and occasionally Revive/Ressurection;
I’m not sure how exactly Kabbalist C3 is showcased as supposedly good support if its best/most potent skills [Double Chance&Gevurah] are not even utilized…

I basically just stopped reading after this part

2 Likes

Not that I agree with everything (not sure even if I understood everything). But the point he was saying about Con on Thauma is due it have transpose skill, changing Con to Int. In other words, it would work as a full Int to increase buffs.

My opinion about that is that transpose would exchange one stat to the other, so you would loose your high Con which I think you are thinking to share. Also, if there is an linker3 and if there is an wiz , probably you will have someone with full int

I’m rather curious what wizard builds you would suggest that uses a full CON Thaum3 though (I can only think of a support Linker3 Thaum3). That aside,

I mean, that right there is a lot of things Cleric2 Priest2 Kabba3 can do excluding what the 2 remaining ranks can give. Basically, Kabba3 will be so much better as a support when players start to use Double Chance and Gevurah.

EDIT: Just to add on, in a party for Velcoffer with a thaum3 (I assume linker3 thaum3) and Kabba3, I would probably prefer the kabba3 to have full CON. Maybe I’m missing something.

Maybe what he thought is a party with a Thauma3 enchanter2 and Chrono3linker3

Cleric2-priest3-oracle-kabbal3 made top 100 this week!

By the way, no love for reduced level? It may be a gimicky skill, but I feel like other skills are not that great either…

1 Like

We must purge the rugalian heretics

reduce level doesn’t work on bosses anymore so…

It was a skill created during the time when character level mattered against bosses. Ever since the revamp last May 2017, the skill itself lost whatever usefulness it had.

no s*** sherlock, this is the only sentence in your post that made sense (and it’s purely common sense)

just give your party members free stat reset potions and tell them to go full CON before the raid

1 Like

Just FYI, umbilical cord will cancel transpose buff.

Source: I have linker 3, thaum 3 or go ahead and see yourself.