Tree of Savior Forum

Hollow Thorn Dungeon (Lv. 145) Info Map

Dec. 18 NOTICE: It appears that this dungeon will become a level 170 dungeon after the revamp to dungeon levels takes place. Once this happens, all of the mobs will gain a significant increase to their HP. Please be wary of this, and understand clear times may increase noticeably in correlation.

Hey all, made a little resource to help people who are looking to farm the 145 dungeon for silver. I hand-marked the mob points with a legend during my runs today on my Scout while under Cloaking.

For those unfamiliar, the 145 dungeon is the premier dungeon for farming silver in a reasonable amount of time. A full clear of this dungeon awards the player with roughly 330’000 silver, give or take, or about 1’000’000 silver a day. Runs with good builds take a little under 20 minutes (and well-funded under 15 minutes) while un-optimized farming builds may take upwards of 30 minutes per run.

One of the big reasons this dungeon is commonly hated is because of the gates that require certain enemies to be killed in order to progress to a boss. I’ve marked down sectors required to the best of my knowledge to open each of the gates (which are marked by the black bars).

As most of the enemies in this dungeon are flying, archer builds have a very easy time here (Scout especially), though non-Archer builds can clear it in a reasonable amount of time as well. Thaumaturge + Linker builds are also fairly popular here in Korea, as the Joint Penalty + Swell Body combo can greatly increase the silver gain per run, upwards of 600’000+ silver per run instead. The trade-off is a longer clear time. Running a stronger build with a Thaumaturge + Linker build can also drastically cut the clear time without affecting silver gain for each individual player that much.

As far as routing goes, I’ll provide a video I made on 9/26 on my Scout alt.

Here is a pretty good template for a 145 farmer, that’s effective for full clears as soon as 176 (rank 6).

I’ve only pointed the essential skills for clearing. Obviously Oblique Shot will be useful while leveling up, though you won’t use it much for clearing here. Swift Step at a high level is convenience and means you don’t have to re-cast as often, saving time. Multishot is mostly for helping kill bosses a little faster. Twin Arrows is strong in this dungeon for clearing stragglers that Split Arrow won’t be able to deal with well. Flare Shot is also for killing bosses quicker. Split Arrow is your main skill.

For your weapon, crafting a Light Gorithos bow is your best option (if at least level 220). If you’re starting farms as soon as you reach rank six, any bow with very high physical damage will do. Split Arrow doesn’t take critical damage, elemental damage, or enemy-type damage into account before the 200% multiplier is applied, meaning that raw physical damage is best with it. Light Gorithos bow is also conveniently cheap compared to most endgame weapons.

Invest your early funds into getting Split Arrow to 50%+. Higher is obviously better, but 50% is an arbitrary yet okay threshold to kill mobs fairly quickly, without costing far too much.

Stat yourself primarily to make sure you’re scoring critical hits as close to 100% of the time as possible. This depends strictly on your gear and gem accessibility. If you’re using Dispeller Scrolls you shouldn’t need constitution, as well if you do end up taking a circle of SR for mount HP bonus.

I’ve left R7 open, however if this character is strictly for 145 farming, I suggest either SR C1 or Falconer C1, either leading into Mergen (Parthian Shaft should be a better asset than RS Lv. 10, but more costly to raise). Retreat Shot Lv. 5 is more than sufficient (as shown in the video) to help clear with mobs and synergizes well with Split Arrow, which can be cast during RS without interrupting it as well as allowing slow-movement. Falconer would be a prep pick for R8, for the Circling + Koochaksal clearing combo.

Good luck. Hoping this provides a means of getting silver for some of you guys that are having trouble in that department, especially with the huge silver sink that is R8 within the coming weeks.

39 Likes

+1, bookmarked. Thanks man! Will try this later.

Linker nerf? no problem
this is after nerf

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that video, might just delete my post.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

OP, there is some confusion on what you mean. There is a 145 dungeon called the Hollow Thorn Forest and the forest you’re referring is a 175 dungeon. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks for the correction!

OP is right . 145 dungeon is called Hollow Thorn Forest meanwhile 175 dungeon is called Thorny Vines Forest

@aforsakenbird corrected me and I edited it already. I originally referenced the 145 as Thorny Vines Forest in both the topic name and video title. Sorry for the confusion!

1 Like

hey saintone ! im a fan of your stream ! please keep it up ! been following your advice on farming Ores in Crystal Mine ! thankyou very much for those tips ! <3

1 Like

If only the anti dark property bracelet also drops here…sigh​:disappointed_relieved::worried:…so 145 is better than 130…but this dungeon is my most hated dun of all the dun.

1 Like

Thanks for this Veritas, is your scout full str or hybrid dex/str? Thanks

It’s currently 100 dexterity with the rest into strength, but the points into strength are somewhat negligible for 145 clearing. Had I been aware of how the 145 runs would feel in hindsight, I would have gone Archer C3 instead of Ranger C1 and gone mostly dexterity (again, this schema is specific to a 145 farming character).

2 Likes

I also went Ranger1 going Dreamy build but with higher dex. Guess i’ll just make that toon my sole 145 dungeon farming. Thx man.

@Veritas May I ask how many Patk do you have?

My split arrow with 60% attribute can only deal around 15k-16k to flying type right now. My scout only level 180 and has like 800-950 Patk by the way (+6 Khasti bow).

1204-1376 with no Squire buff. 32 Strength from Gladiator Bands, 14 Strength from Max Petamion, 10 Strength from Vubbe Fighter Gloves. 173 actual points invested.

316,572 silver from full clear in 32 minutes w/ my lv.263 Sw3 Cata3 Goon1.

+5 cata pike w/ 3 x lv.6 green gems and weap buff from squire
blessing, sacra and aspersio from pardoner shop
107 dex, 120 str
max peta
66 p.atk, 115 crit atk total from headgear enchants
just 276 crit rate

The rest of my equips are defensive so everything is pretty much hitting me with just 1 damage except for some magic mob which is around 200 damage.

What’s annoying is low HP mobs running away. XD

I would have probably done this faster if I had Pelt in my build.

@kyokahn You should try this bud. Super ez silver. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll give it a shot tonight.

too bad the drops in this dungeon suck from the cubes, that chance at petamon for the big payoff.
if 130 is 250k, and this is 330k.
I sold one I got last night for 3.5mil.
so that’s equals 44 more runs of 145 to even out what I get from 130.

I’m one of those unlucky bastards who’s tired of getting one talt after another, so this dungeon is a heaven-send for me. :smiley: