Tree of Savior Forum

[Legacy Guide] [Outdated after Re:BUILD patch] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge

I think he means the slots.

A 3 slot sword with 3 Yellow Gems will always do way more than manamana,even on your Crossbow skills

Oh I meant when running around use manamana since we were in-town. Like when I roam I have windrunner + manamana. Sorry for misunderstanding.

1 Like

Running around with token bonus (+3), karacha crossbow (+1), windrunner (+3), manamana (+1) on mount dash (+10~13) ? :smirk:

andale! andale!

2 Likes

heh

1 Like

Hey! Made a video of my Reiter Hackapelle

She was just a Dungeon 145 farmer, but i liked to play with her and continued just 4 fun. This build is inspired by @Veritas 's Scout C3 Reiter, works pretty well with Hacka.

When i don’t have the Sword Attack, just Retreat Shot!

3 Likes

Looks like skaarp is a risky skill to use. Almost have a hard attack everytime in that vid lol. Nice vid though:)

1 Like

does maggic arrow from fletcher stack arrow?

yes ofc lol it’s one of the best way to stack arrow.

wkwkwk then its settle my fletcher will prefer going hackapel than mergen

A2/H2/Fl3/Hacka here. Just got to rank 8 recently and have been having fun with Hacka. It can be underwhelming without decent gear, and is probably still average with it, but I have too much fun with the Hunter and Fletcher’s interactions. Coursing>Magic Arrow>Broad Head>Mount>Storm Bolt>Skarp can be a very satisfying combo. Unfortunately, this also emphasizes how weak this build is at AoE. Also, the combo itself is not exactly necessary as it only kills 300k hp mobs slightly faster than just using a second Magic Arrow or a Multi Shot. Skarp can really shine as filler in boss fights.

I did make this character with pvp in mind, but I was disappointed to find out that Cavalry Charge was not a gap closer. I was hoping to combo this skill with Coursing/Retrieve in the same way I can after Rush Dog, but even when you hit with Cavalry Charge, there is something like a 1+ second delay before you can use the next skill. Charge can be dangerous, since you have to be in melee range to use and you dont have the mitigation or HP pool that swordies have

Even with the downsides Im having a lot of fun and look forward to gearing this character. I just hope that C2 brings the power that this class should have for the danger it has to put itself in

A2-R2 or A1-R3? w/c one is better PvE wise

Q3 or R3 is better for hakkapel?
And i also wonder between FL3 and SR2.
Can you guys give me some ideal?

It has been mentioned before that [magic arrow] will stack arrows needed for hakka skills.

Ok, once and for all - let’s forget about Hacka’s skills. They are useless. Hacka is only about attributes. Dont add to your calculations how COOL AND AWESOME YOU WOULD SWUUUUSH THAT SWORD - the damage is average, you have to dive in in close range, you have to stormbolt (in close range too) beforehand to make 7 stacks possible. And it’s all just for fun. All that time you spent for that flashy sword-dancing - better use it on other skills and AA.

But (!) nethertheless, Hacka is still the best R8 for most archer builds due to that OP attribute - off-hand sword.

In fact, Skarphuggning should have 0 sec cooldown, really. That way this skill would be accountable - you stack that arrows and then, risking your life, DIVE IN TO SLICE AND DICE THE SHT OUT OF THAT MONSTER. Simply epic.

Stacks are consumed right? Or is that just me imprinting “combo points” on the hacka?

doesnt get consumed, you can use 2 Skarphuggnings and get the same damage boost. (while the stack lasts)

That’s not completely true… Of course, if you just focus on the additional gem slot of the sword and decide to use a durandal (3 socket) your sword dmg won’t be good…some1 should try a nice atk dmg sword and a decent attribute con skarp. My dmg is decent with a superior kepa sword + 7 and 30% attribute, probably still not worth the risk…exept if you have a dragoon in party (2x dmg)

What do you call decent damage from the sword skill?
I can milk out 100k+ dmg with one Skarphuggning with 7 stacks and I don’t think this damage is worth all efforts. I can AA more in the same time.

Superiori kepa sword ?_?