Tree of Savior Forum

Starting new character questions

Hello everyone,
As my barb build is reaching lv130, which means a lot of dungeon grinding and the wall of grinding is coming, i think it is a good time to start a new character.
I am looking for either a dievdirbys or sorcerer build so that i can farm silver with them. To prevent looking at a outdated build, i decided to get you guys’ feedback first.

The following is what i know about the 2 classes:
Farming area for
dirby: royal mausoleum constructors’ chapel, rm storage
Sorc: dina bee farm, dp2
Pros of
Dirby: being able to farm starting from r4, can turn into a support build
Sorc: good damage, the spots can get lots and lots of silver than rmcc, afk-able
Cons of
Dirby: not quite enough damage at the start (depends on build), damage falloff in the end
Sorc: templeshooter card, card grinding, need higher level to fully afk

Things i dont know about:
Dirby: where do you get the wood for carving? Do you need to farm a lot of em?
Sorc: card stuff. Need lots of info about that.

Personally i prefer dirby as i want to farm silver earlier, while sorc isnt that bad as it can turn into sorc/necro build, though need to level up higher and need to find a good spot to afk.
Please also provide stats and skill build, i would like to see it too.

Why i didnt choose
Squire: dont think if people would need the repairing stuff a lot
Alchemist: without token it is just not worth imo
Pardoner: leveling up is just dumb and nearly no damage whatsoever

Build a field-farming doppel instead, or follow the popular 145dg scout3 route. You can also make more 240s to farm shards. 240 full run yields good silver as well last I read in another thread.

AFK farming areas are too saturated at the moment, can’t compete with script warlocks, and people act like they own the spots.

Someone I know in-game (warlock) who used to farm chapel (and leech me) said the silver there has been reduced to a point that it’s not worth it anymore.

Well i guess I am lucky that my barb is going for doppel actually, though messed up skill points thanks to the outdated guide.
Btw can you tell me what the 145dg scout3 is? I have no idea

EDIT: what about royal mausoleum storage? When I go to workers’ lodge there is always a warlock there so I think the silver gain isnt really that bad (?) or are they just grinding golden anvils and dungeon clear vouchers

145 scout3 farming

Also, try searching for iDreamy’s scout c3 guide here in the forums.

As for the messed up skills points, you can always reset later on by buying skill reset pot from tp shop. No build is future-proof in this game anyways.

I have no idea how plausible royal mau storage is in terms of silver/hr. I just remembered my warlock friend’s reason for giving up chapel - it’s not the reduced silver but the reduced number of channels (only 2 now IIRC) so there is a long downtime before the gimmick is up again.