Tree of Savior Forum

Hollow Thorn Dungeon (Lv. 145) Info Map

@Biskee I gave it a shot. solid 300k + after potions and repairs.

Repairs… dude, by the end of the run everything but the shield and spear was red. It took me 35 minutes since I had to stop to recover my HP 3 or 4 times. Those magic mobs made a party out of me after swash but it was a lot of fun. I was actually scared for my life a couple times.

Is it normal to get 4 broken anti-dark property bracelets in 1 run??

1 Like

Hahaha, I forgot you’d be pulling all of those magic mobs at once. XD If you have 2 Glass Bracelets, try using those instead next time. Might help.

Yeah, I got 3 of those bracelets too in 1 run. On my 2nd run, got lucky with the necklace recipe which is what I was hoping for. :smiley:

Are you full str or hybrid? Are you also fully geared? Thanks.

I could probably do it in 30 with 2h spear at the cost of spending more sp pots, or much faster with an mdef shield. I already have, and used, 2 glass bracelets. 2 questions:

• Is the necklace from the cube or a lower rate drop?
  • Do the bosses there drop cards?

@Veritas Thank you very much :smiley:

@Rathma Aside from +6 Khasti bow and Petamion anything else just normal gear (2 quest bracelets for example).

My actual Patk should be 866-1016. I forgot to count other 2 Patk headgears.

119 str / 20 con / 75 dex / (invested) + 99 Patk from 3 headgears

1 Like

Lower drop rate from regular monsters. Merge at the very least drops a card, maybe Lavenzard too, can’t remember.

Anti dark necklace recipe drops in monster mobs…I rush to that dungeon after getting a rhevisian bracelet from saalus cube.got 1 in 1 run…then later I found out after spending and crafting the necklace…anti dark bracelet from 160 dun was needed not necklace…:sweat_smile:

.and now running about 18 times already in 160 dun…still no bracelet😟

2 Likes

up for this useful thread

2 Likes

I started doing this yesterday and its great, doing it w my scout 3, dunno what to get at r7, sr seems like a good option

What xbow are u using here? w manamana i suppose

I use Karacha Crossbow, however most crossbows here will work fine. The only time the crossbow should technically be out is during Retreat Shot, however depending on how much you rely on Mana-mana’s additional critical rate, you may use crossbow while dealing with grounded mobs.

It depends on your weapon funding, but with low funding a strong bow covers all bases.

If you’re able to reach sufficient critical rate with a bow, a good bow with high physical damage (Light Gorithos is best efficiency to affordability), then you can use it for all mobs unless you need pistol out for Retreat Shot, pending you take SR C1 at R7.

Light Gorithos is better over crossbow and pistol as well as Khasti Bow even at high critical hit because of how Split Arrow’s bonus damage is factored. It does not take anything into account except for base damage of skill and physical damage, excluding details like elemental damage and critical hit.

I asked because of the moments you use Reatreat Shot, you need a pistol (And a xbow?) I went SR for r7. So i wanted to know what to get in order to use it well. I use Light Gorithos as a bow.

Sorry to bother again, how much did u spend on RS attribute? I have Split arrow at 70% which costed me a lot, It kind of worries me i have to spend all that again in RS to be worth using it. The dmg comes from the pistol or pistol + xbox?

Ill try using Superior Kracked Shooter as Xbox w manamana.

I have 40% RS and 65% Split Arrow. The damage for RS comes from pistol and pistol reinforcements.

1 Like

Hope you can upload your video soon showing your route Veritas thanks in advance.

how long are scouts clearing this dungeon? how come I’ve read others with scout having 30mins clear time? thought scout would have the best job here? I use my necro to clear this dungeon 30mins too

It’s because when you’re learning how to clear this dungeon, you tend to have very long clear times despite the abilities of a Scout.

It is not uncommon for learning Scout players to take 20-30 minutes because of things like poor routing or underfunding from the get-go. Often times than not, after learning a proper route, most Scout can clear in under 20 minutes. With only a Split Arrow level of 65% mine clears it in around 14-16 minutes, and some of these guys posting 30 minute times have higher or similar attributes.

I have no doubt with time, their times will vastly improve.

@Rathma - I will try to upload a detailed routing video today.

3 Likes

Well, I finally tried RS and at first i was very disappointed w the skill but after some time of tries i became overwhelmed at how easy it can clear a pack of mobs. The key is to use Split Arrow at the same time so it slows ur movement to hit the mobs easier.

So the xbox during that skill doesnt matteR? except for gems and stats i believe, right? Im using a manamana.

Retreat shot will use pistol only to increase damage.
Only extra bonus damage effects of your crossbow will apply (for example +damage on leather or +elemental damage and crit rate). The crossbow attack will not apply.

1 Like

Here is my routing video. Unfortunately I screwed up a few times near the end, but I could certainly do sub-14 minutes with this character.

Since the original video in the OP (16:59) I changed out Gladiator Bands for Sissel Bracelets and Vubbe Fighter Gauntlets for Red Veris Gloves. These changes alone put me near 100% critical chance for this dungeon. You don’t really need AoE attack ratio for 145 clears since both Split Arrow and Retreat Shot are independent from that stat.

Weapons, stats, level, and attributes have stayed the same since the previous video.

4 Likes