Tree of Savior Forum

High DEX build?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@SecondNoob and @Nicola - no point explaining to him. He will just always counter lol. Encountered this in qs rouge debate.

Do you even play ToS? at this point I’m starting to think you don’t even play this game.

Yes!@! Lets all go High STR + 0 cons with plate mastery because screw Cons! Best comment I’m reading right now during the maintenance, keep them coming sir.

Read each reply. There are 3 people said you are confusing with Kino! god sake.

Yes, I am happy playing with random because it’s MMO you meet new people/friend. Which you CAN LEARN from them.

At this point I don’t even know what to say to you anymore. I’ve tried to be civilize and even white-knight for you because of our language barrier. But this is just plain stupid. I’ve tried to come up with formula and video to show you why DEX is important. I’m not sure if you are ignorant or just doesn’t do your research.
I’m not gonna say ■■■■ if all you do is ET but calling ET is the only ‘true’ end game is bull ■■■■ and you know it.

Guys, its ok, when he gets knocked down and we get 5 extra skills in while his walking back to the boss, his extra damage from STR is going to mean a lot :smiley:

1 Like

I mean it’s simple really. If you can do well solo - imagine what you could do with a full support party.

BTW send me some of your STR fletcher in ET please. I want to see.

lol this guy not even know what he’s talking about but keep defending his self. Not even know the difference between Psychokino (Raise) with Cryomancer :expressionless:
all this guy know is Cryomancer can make monster airborne.

It’s really hard trying to make him understand that his theories are incorrect. I’ve provided him with prove/quotes/statistic etc. He’s not listening to other people nor do research.

2 Likes

I thought it was pretty obvious, clearly not in this case. I just don’t want new player to get confused and roll high str Archer because of him. That’s why I keep telling him that he is incorrect and should reconsider his theory.

2 Likes

nice vid. thanks so much :smiley:

:smiley: glad you’ve enjoyed it. It was fun for me as well when recording this on random run.

@zweig0691 It’s simple really. Put points into Dex for enough crit rate/eva -> cons enough to not get one shot -> then the rest into str.

Guys,
I think we’re getting off topic. I’m asking which build suits better for high DEX stat. I’m not asking if DEX or STR is better.

Simple, builds with high base damage like mergen, hakkapelle, musketeer and cannoneer are better suited for dex, while everything else generally gain more from str.

As mentioned before, better suited for dex does not mean going full dex either, it is a good idea to add dex till you reach certain point with your crit rate (reaching 667 crit rate at lvl 280 for example), after which you dump whatever remaining stat points into str/con instead.

1 Like

but if you have rogue’s sneak hit which add flat 70% critical chance if attacking from behind, which one is recommended, high dex or str?

If you have Werewolves card 10 stars High str. a little buggy atm