Tree of Savior Forum

High DEX build?

@zweig0691

It’s highly depending on differents factors. if you are able to dodge AoE from bosses, your high evasion is not a must have, or if you have a party that can protect you. A party which can protect you is an important point. And if you have a Krivis in your party doing Zialciai, you can crit a lot without Dex. If you have high mobility with your SR, or Haste from Chrono, or just Running Shot, no need to have a lot of evasion. But all these factors are not true in PvP / GvG, it’s another debate, high Dex is certainly better in this type of content, but there are other factors like high block rate.

@masterleica

So can you quote where I said ET was the only end game content ? Saalus not gonna last long for end game content while ET is going to have more and more floors so, Tree of ET, Tree of Talt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. You can do Dailies, Missions at lvl 100. There are WB at low lvl, so not end game content too.

1 Like

Plate mastery has been nerfed since patch (?).
How many str vs dex threads does archer forum have atm.

Oh the swordsmen have moved to this place, what have they done aaah @ _ @ .

High DEX builds are those that do not have wugushi or rogue 1 (and does not bother to farm for werewolf cards, ellas and glassmole cards are way easier to farm, oh god…). QS favors heavy STR low dex, i still have to check stuff for lvl 330 patch in regards to a2qs3 builds.

Theorycraft is good. If it is realistic. If it is a telling of a fairytale, that may happen once when the stars align, then yes, the throrycraft is no good. Theorizing about a situation with so many particularities, forcing all the options to be specific when they do not even need to be specific in fact, no this is not the right way to do it.

The theory is something that should be able to be observed in practice. And heavy STR builds only work if the monster is debuffed by a 233 SPR zalciai. Which is not the common case by any means.[[quote=“Nicola, post:87, topic:326942”]
imagine what you could do with a full support party.
[/quote]

@seifer0692 what she meant here is that you need the ability to do good in any of the possible specific cases for ET if that is what you are going for. There are parties that Krivis 1 SPR Cleric is not present. What will you do there?[quote=“seifer0692, post:85, topic:326942”]
i say for ET best dmg come from STR
[/quote]

Best damage come from weapon upgrade and transcendence, enhance atributes and gems.[quote=“Nicola, post:84, topic:326942”]
At this point I don’t even know what to say to you anymore.
[/quote]

I know.
@seifer0692 Stop theorycrafting with only perfect scenarios.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.