Tree of Savior Forum

Help with Full Support Priest Build

You don’t have to worry that much about Diev’s materials. If is quite easy to farm, thou, I’m haven’t tested it myself. If you are just going to Diev C1, then, you can freely invest more points to Carve. In any case, if you cannot loot the materials, you can always just buy them from the Diev NPC.

The only reason you want to lvl up Cure than 1 is to use it as a damage spell. It is actually quite decent if you have a lot of INT.

As for Krivis, I’m still thinking if I will sacrifice Deiv C2 for this in my build. It is quite worth it, with Daino as the foremost skill I need to get pass the “buff limit”. Zaibas and Zalciai are nice skills as well.

True, carving materials doesn’t seem to be something that will limit the Diev.

I think I will have to dop Diev C2 as well. I am growing into the Carve Austras Koks skill, though. Silence enemies sounds super useful. I think I test the build with Diev C2 first.

Btw, do you have a build on the skill simulator? Can I see it?

Sure.

Here is my primary build:

This build is without Krivis yet. This is actually what I want to be if not just for the buff limit. I might still pursue this build though, I need to either create or find a Krivis-Pardoner so I can get some Daino scroll, assuming that it works on the whole party.

Here is the build with Krivis:

Just a note: with both builds, I am will still adjust and test some of the skills (specially with Priest’s Skills) so at iCBT 2 I will probably drop resu to try and test Monstrance and/or Aspersion. As for the Druid, I might drop some points in Chortasmata since there is no apparent change if you lvl it or not, but I doubt that there is not change, I just have to test it first. And lastly, for the Diev with Krivis, I will also test how useful the teleport statue is so I can invest more points in Carve if it is really not useful. Hope this helps! :grin:

Nice build. Chortasmata sounds pretty good. It plays well with the other 2 druid skills and Carve. I am curious to see how effective Sterea Trofh is, it may change my build.

And I hadn’t thought about Daine scrolls! You are a genious, hahaha! It will release us from Krivis, and if we have the 2 chars ourselves the Pardoner can be a good money maker. Selling Daino, Divine Stigma, Melstis, Zalciai, and Increase Magic Def. I already made a build for the Krivis-Pardoner:

Yup, creating a Krivis-Pardoner is actually my plan but I will have to test the exp rate of the iCBT2 first. If the rate is indeed higher than iCBT1, then, I’ll have the time to test this out. My build is almost the same as yours, the only difference is I don’t plan to go all the way to Krivis 3.

Note: The cleric C2 at rank 4 is not yet final. I’m still planning to change that but I am not sure yet what to do and since Pardoner can only be attained at rank 5 and up, I have a bit of limited options. I’m also not sure yet whether to go for Krivis 2. The only reason I took it is to get the Divine Stigma, but it seems you cannot turn that into scroll, so I might even change that as well. I’ll just have to do a bit more research when it comes to Pardoner in general, since I’m really inclined to create one. :laughing:

No Stigma? What a pity =/
Sounds like you are right, here (Pardoner Skill Explanation + Simony Scroll List) they list skills confirmed not to be transferred to scrolls. The pardoner skills cant be transfered either. There is no info about Melstis, but I bet it won’t be transferable either.

Also, it sounds like the skill level doesn’t count for the scroll, only the Simony level. So I will only have 1 lvl Krivis and diversify my scroll production. Getting Cleric 2 would be nice to have Divine Might, but it is just +1 to Simony… I’m not sure if it will be better than being able to craft the Paladin skills instead.

Ok, build updated, now I will be able to sell:
Heal, Safety Zone, Cure, Deprotected Zone, Aukuras, Daino, Zalciai, Zaibas, Monstrance, Smite, Restoration, and Turn Undead. Not Stigma and other fun stuff, but still better than putting Krivis on my Diev =P

The limits on the scrolls are understandable but we just have to wait to see
(and test) if there will be other skills that will be added on that list on or after the iCBT2.

I am not sure Daino would be the foremost skill to drop Deiv C2 for Krivis C2.
I am not surprised you can buy Daino max skill, as I think many people would make an alt (another character from the same account) to sell them. But you cannot buy Deiv skills.
One Daino scroll will last 3 minutes, it would be 20 for an hour.

Cleric (C1 - C3) -> Krivis (C2 - C3) -> Pardoner (C2+) could be the easiest alt.

Having just 1 pint in Monstrance is good. Increasing its level only affect the debuff to enemies however the DEX buff on the party remains the same on all levels (I think it’s an increase of 30% DEX. Don’t quote me on this, I’m not sure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

The silence skill on Diev does sound juicy! But I think that depends on whether you’re more focused on PvE or PvP. From my experience in CBT1, most monsters don’t use spells. Although to be fair, I was just playing till lvl 50(I was the 2nd wave of CBT1 testers that only plays for 3 days).

Also, you can refer to this post to see the changes made for our upcoming CBT:

From the thread above, the only skills that is Simony-able are Cure, Deprotected Zone, Aukuras, Zalciai, Daino, Monstrance, Restoration, Turn Undead, Barrier, Arcane Energy, Clairvoyance, Forecast.

After some thought, I think the silence is not very useful.

1. It is in melee range, that means you are silencing limited enemies
  2. Silence are more meant against spell casting, which is the back of enemy line

Anyway, I am still not impress with most of the C3 skills and some C2 skills, and there is little incentive to max a skill. Perhaps it will be different with stats scaling in end game (where you need higher skill level to match the stats)? Thanks for the patch notes link.

Keep in mind, other than leveling up a skill itself, getting attribute bonuses on a skill also plays a very important role in improving the skill, especially in the late game.

How these attributes work?

From the skill simulator, you can see what attributes can be taken for the skills(below the skill icon). The attributes are bought from a Class Master NPC(eg. Priest Master, Krivis Master, etc).

You can go to https://treeofsavior.com/guide/ and scroll down to Skills and Attributes to get an idea on how attributes work.

Silence prevents the use of both normal attacks and skills.

1 Like

Thanks, I will check it.

With enough money, can I have all the attributes?

Interesting, maybe useful in war when holding an area being the priority (eg. the emp). But still being very limited for melee and close range attack.

I couldn’t find it on the skill description, what is the range?

You can see the affected area in this video:

http://www.tosbase.com/content/video/skills/Dievdirbys_Carve_Austras_Koks.mp4

Doesn’t look that bad. May be enough to silence some bosses.

I think so. Just to point out, attributes require time as well. (i.e. some require only a few minutes, while some take at least 30 minutes, I haven’t really tested much attributes in iCBT1 since money is really limited)

By the way, the time runs even though you are not in game or logged out. So, you can just get/upgrade an attribute, then log out and the time it requires will run by its own.