Tree of Savior Forum

Hello Guys! :D Q&A post about Miko :3

If everything that isn’t fixed yet was intended, the game would be left by the majority of players overnight…
Since Munyeo/Miko was just recently introduced, it’s most certain that many skills don’t work as intended yet but will get fixed later on/balanced accordingly[remember it’s still OBT and not a fully released/debugged game yet]. It probably is a bug that the statues are affected and rather intended that statues are not affected by the skill at all instead(since they are objects and not circles).

Why on earth are you bothering to reply when you didn’t read my post to begin with?

Besides, dance is literally useless on full spr builds since it will be an insane sp drain.
And full spr is very common for full support builds, not all but certainly most.

Likewise, the 3 build examples I gave can all be used in dmg oriented cleric builds and quite well at that.

Secondly, there’s a thing called sp potion. It’s already used to counter the sp drain of lycanthropy & melstis. And this will follow suit.

Thirdly, stop talking about clap and what ifs. I do agree that 5 points is a decent future proof investment.

But there is no guarantee/certainty that it will work on every circle & object in the game. Worse yet:

Pandemic would also be an excelent example of a selective treatment of imc since it doesn’t work on majority of debuffs.

Meaning it can and very likely will not be worth it on certain builds, but it’s far too early to tell for now.

this game isnt in Open Beta, we never even had an open beta.

Kagura dance is able to heal allies or revive them?

■■■■, talk about ‘fun bags denial’ so jackpot is a buff and not a statustype on monsters huh.

nope only [quote=“Wurmheart, post:178, topic:329836”]
adds +10% holy dmg to allies/+10% melee dmg via debuff per skill level if @greyhiem got it right.
[/quote]

so does miko have any exceptional synergy within its own class?

Since all the other hidden classes so far is made to shine previous circles.
I thought its a bit different, but Shinobi obviously takes after Swordsman with it being able to copy swordsman skills (originally, before they added more skills to it)

And Camplain is all dependent on Priest skills.

Runecaster is really just a cryo pusher.

Does Miko superboost any particular cleric class, or since its the 2nd one, its truly a standalone hidden that exists outside the rest.

For now miko only boost dievterby so much, Imagine u are Diev, already spam all statue, heal, cure, etc and dont know what to do? Just Dance~
Thats a perfect sinergy IMO

I am not clear on a few things regarding miko. Thanks in advance

1. What is the radius on Kagura dance? (e.g. what’s the optimal distance to position yourself/tell the tank to position the boss).
  2. I am reading multiple conflicting things about the Broom skills from various sources…
    2a. How does skill level affect the duration of the initial brooming? Trying to decide if I should max this vs Clap (still waiting to hear if they would fix clap/make it work on other magic circles).
    2b. Does it have a usage count like DM?
    2c.Does anyone have a video on its usage explanation?

as i said on other topic :smiley:

@lordbladewind
Kagura dance
Dance skill [area buff] [channel]
Channeled skill. Stops when interrupted (hit, cc, etc.). Start channel dance to buff nearby allies.
-Duration: 5s, plus 5* skill level
-Second row buff (does not consume buffslot)
SP cost: 3% of max SP per sec
CD: 60s

Miko kagura dance radius:

Kagura is debuff and buff:

Broom skill [area buff]
Purify/cleanse the area with a broom, then create a magic circle which increases allied skill levels (stacks with divine might).
-max 5s of brooming cleanse
-magic circle buff duration 5s, plus (skill level) seconds
-Second row buff (does not consume buffslot)
SP cost: 56, plus 8 per skill level
CD: 35s

I have seen the paperstick skill remove every player buff in-game (includes safety zone, counterspell, potions, cc immunity buffs, ausrine damage immunity buff, etc.).

The big flashy buff images being shown -> removed by paperstick.

Counterspell removed, ausrine removed

It does NOT have to deal damage to enemy to remove the buffs

2 Likes

But it doesn’t seem to be removing the counterspell circle, or is it rendered useless in a different way instead?

If oracle still negates magic dmg/cc via counterspell it’d still have some use for pvp at least.

Though a diev3/miko should be insanely good now, just toss a world tree in the center and strip the opposing teams condi prevention.

The player will not have the buff anymore, and will be able to take damage even if they are inside the circle. The paperstick skill removes the buff icon of your character, the most upperleft icon buffsymbols*.
I do not know if leaving & re-entering the Counterspell circle will refresh your buff (so miko has to remove it again).

The miko buff removal is very nice.

Edit: I might have an example vid of miko vs safety zone, trying to find it

1 Like

So much for oracle’s pvp niche…

All hail miko, the new lord of pvp.

1 Like

Miko Plague turn in pvp demon

Anyone know if telepathy is removed?

1 Like

Around 0:17 => miko removes Oracle prophecy, divine might, Ausrine.
Around 0:27 => removes enemy Safety zone, removes/cancels enemy ability to take self-Healtile
Around 0:37 => removes counterspell, bypasses counterspell CC immunity too

1 Like

I have found data on heal & massheal being applied as a level 1 buff, so possibly miko prevents healing when you get hit by the paperstick.

At video 0:27 you will see the Heal icon appear & get removed. Needs proper testing to verify~

Mass heal

lol.
Around 0:27, gohei both triggers and blocks nearby pears of anguish.

Or was that a safety zone? hard to tell, it’s showing the warriors health bar.

1 Like

Edit: could have been safety zone too. Well, still 4 Overheat, 8s cooldown skill is very nice right.

Definitely recommend miko buff remover at PvP.
I think I have seen miko remove Kabbalist revenged7fold buff before it reflects too.

So if I have miko in my build I dont need to max disenchant :smiley: thats awesome!

1 Like