Tree of Savior Forum

Hello Guys! :D Q&A post about Miko :3

Even if clap increase duration, zaibas still has limit hit count.

have a character cleric2>krevis3>x>x>taorist,IMO miko provide more dps skill for high INT build but not fully synergist withthis build, clap seem more synergist with support build like dievdirbys.

Are they Holy and considered melee type damage? If yes then thatā€™s like it will boost them.

Statues are the only only skill sets that Clap extends right now, might as well wait for later patches.

So no Miko to that build then? Because I donā€™t quite understand how Miko can specifically help Cleric2/Krivis3/XX/Taoist build.

I had to raise the question after reading the following statement OP posted:

Is there actually any holy physical skill though? o_o

I think that build usually have decent to high INT, so miko is just for more dps skill like hayama.(and maybe gohei).IMO dps can go druid2, but with miko>x you have option, kabbalist for sp battery or priest for resurruction.(itā€™s another viable buid IMO)

I think miko may be viable in both dps and support builds, but have different skill point distribution.

Hmn forgot about that, my bad then, old translated tooltip(misleading) is still stuck in my head.
Now question is:

• is the damage spread by breaking wheel count as melee? as in like jointpenalty?
    -are the wheel spin damage count as melee?
    -is pearā€™s damage also count as melee?

It could be an excellent option if Clap will work on storm calling when/if it gets fixed.

Dark Sight, in theory, should work well with Dance. As it makes you immune to several aoe effects and hides you from enemies.
Just do make sure youā€™re not too close to allies, because regular attacks can still hit you and interrupt it.

Storm Calling also boosts Physical dmg with itā€™s debuff btw. So if you can extend storm calling + keep dance up for 40s (with divine might and broom) you could add a good chunk of physical dmg.

I think it means that any physical dmg deals +10% extra dmg as holy dmg. (per skill level ofc.)

Might get the answer from here https://youtu.be/Do5UBa-4VbQ, that miko keeps using dance alongside a fencer.

1 Like

Only one question here!
Does the ā€œClapā€ skill prolong Inquisiorā€™s skill,like:
Pear of Anguish&Breaking Wheel ā€¦?

According to tosbase both Pear of Anguish and Breaking Wheel are considered Physical (ė¬¼ė¦¬), being Strike(ė•Œė¦¬źø°) and Slash(ė² źø°) respectively.

Mr pop has already left our forums.

Miko kagura is aoe channel buff and debuff -> boost ally melee attack by 10% per level
Enemy receive 10% bonus holy damage per level.

You will see kagura dance debuff icon on enemy and boss if you watch the video.

Someone asked about physical holy
Only monk energy blast is Physical & Holy in this game.
Chaplain last rites will give holy property to normal attacks.
Luckily we have a bunch of melee physical attacks in the game, and several Holy attacks.

Oh woops, thank you
Should be kagu dance
I will correct it

Guys guys, im planning on druid3>miko
Does clap work with ausrine statue?

You mean Diev3 right? cosā€™ miko and Druid are both r6 and canā€™t get both in one build until r9.
So far all we know Clap only works with Diev statues, which is considered buggy atm.

Miko wonā€™t be available today,maybe next week or on 2 weeks.

Yea haha i meant diev3.
Iā€™m just afraid if clap work with carve owl but not ausrine, since i havent seen pic/vid about it hehe.
I hope we have all clap compatibility list before itā€™s released on iToS :slight_smile:

Way I see it, sure Clap will extend Ausrine statue standby time, but not her buff, thatā€™s a different thing, youā€™ll need Kriv3ā€™s Melstis for that.

Miko its good to a exorcise build ? i have my chapl druid and rank 8 iā€™m thinking to be Miko to extend my exorcise and magnus ā€¦

It is quite good, esp if greyhiem got the skill function correct. (Dance should add melee dmg and boost all holy dmg, including exorcise/magnus/arrow)

But miko & druid donā€™t go well together atm, and chap/miko might still be too low on dmg for rank 8 regardless.

And extending exorcise isnā€™t that good, it only affects the tile and not the debuff or how many enemies it can debuff.

Thatā€™s 9 ranks. Thatā€™s not even possible right now.

Does anyone know if Mikoā€™s Dispeller is better than the ones crafted by Pardoners? Or is it just a more expensive alternative?