Tree of Savior Forum

++Headgear List / How it look like in game ++

I have a Banshee Hood and based on the TOS database it’s a ingredient for the Ghost Headband. But I don’t find anywhere where can I get the Dead Headband recipe (yeah, the Dead Headband Recipe is used to make the Ghost Headband according to the database).

some information:

Cow headband from lv3 chest at West Siauliai Woods
Nesting egg drop from Ginklas
Pudding from lv 3 chest at Sirdgela Forest
Tengu mask drop from Hogma Shaman

1 Like

where to get nesting chick recipe?

Droped by Achat. It’s a level 100 quest boss

Where exactly at Legwyn is the chest with the flower branch?

It’s the same chest in that thread. Seem like reward are random between > Armband Recipe, Amulet or Flower Branch.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s from merc post quest/mission.

Hi, The Mint Chocolate Cupcake recipe is dropped by the last Boss at the party mission for Gele Plateau

Eagle feather also drops from the big cockatrice.

1 Like

Angel Wings - from Mercenary Post Party Mission/NPC in Fedimian.

how do you initiate party quest?

Glasses: Dropped by Flask in Mage Tower 4F, after extensive farming it is definitely wayyyy under 1%. I also have/had them listed in Market, if the maintenance restores all our invisible items. Tosbase doesn’t have this info yet :wink:

1 Like

Same for male on the wugushi hat.

Thanks for info all. I’m sorry that I can’t edit my thread because of forum system. :cry:

Bringing this thread back from the dead! Does anyone have any updated info for any of these hats? I’d like to get some of them if possible.

2 Likes

Bump. I want me char looks fabulous as well.

Glit Helmet can easily be farmed in Nevellet Mine/Quarry 1F in the north, since there are A LOT of Pawnd there.
It’s so easy that, when I grinded with my Swordsman there I had 6 of them after an hour or so.

You can get angel wing + black angel wing from the chest in Second Demon Prison (it’s random, usually it gives you gems)

Nesting Egg is from a quest I believe, I have it but I forgot which quest, you use nesting egg to craft nesting chick

3 Likes

Thank you for the new info! By all means keep it coming if you can.

Wish OP was here to update it.