Tree of Savior Forum

++Headgear List / How it look like in game ++

Bump. I want me char looks fabulous as well.

Glit Helmet can easily be farmed in Nevellet Mine/Quarry 1F in the north, since there are A LOT of Pawnd there.
It’s so easy that, when I grinded with my Swordsman there I had 6 of them after an hour or so.

You can get angel wing + black angel wing from the chest in Second Demon Prison (it’s random, usually it gives you gems)

Nesting Egg is from a quest I believe, I have it but I forgot which quest, you use nesting egg to craft nesting chick

3 Likes

Thank you for the new info! By all means keep it coming if you can.

Wish OP was here to update it.

the missions from fediman can still drop headgear or is just ingredients now?

Does any one know does the level 109 Hogma Shaman in Fasika Plateau drops Tengu Mask as well?

can you tell where the box is in the 2nd demon prison?

Just use this http://toscamp.com/map_en/map3.8.php

@Tsuyucchi Cow Headband from Chest in West Siauliai Woods, Fallen Angel Wings from the Chest in 2nd Demon Prison, Nesting Egg from a Recipe you get from a Quest (don’t remeber the name, but you get it automatically when you do all the quests),

2 Likes

I use this by the location of the chest is not marked there :frowning:

It does, it’s not a chest, it’s the isolated area, you need to find the key thief to get there

i see by isolated area you mean the ones that are being pointed with the purple arrows? thank you for your help

Pink Bunny Ears drop from mineloader. Brokonaut confirmed on his stream quoting, [quote] I just got my 2nd pair of pink bunny ears off Mineloader earlier. [/quote]

1 Like

Where is the CROWN :v, You know? n_n

Which map can you find the chest for the flower branch?

Residence of the Legwyn Family,level 130.

2 Likes

Oh man, I went to Google and its much harder to get than I thought.

Thank you though, much appreciated!

1 Like

BUMP

Hello guys. I just wanted to ask
A user said that some hats can be used together

Do you know if we can wear the Goggles and Desert Chupacabra Ears together?

Yes,you can wear those both together.

for the pudding hat i found this guys chest map its really helpful and even has the flower branch hat on one of the maps! i dont know how to open the level higher chests though could someone help me out?

http://2p.com/36995909_2/Tree-of-Savior-Guide-Treasure-Chest-Locations-by-Wei.htm