Tree of Savior Forum

++Headgear List / How it look like in game ++

haha, old thread with 1 month old can’t be edited.
i can’t edit my old topic too.
RIP

Oh great thanks. Although I must say it’s pretty disappointing cuz some of those would look great when placed directly on the face and not at the top.

I’ve checked the new ‘Party Quest’ feature that was added.

This is an actual quest that you can receive from a new NPC at the Mercenary Outpost. It’s a repeatable quest with several steps. I’ve not done all of them, but it seems different from Party Events. They’re also different from Party Missions which are instances.

I’ve not seen any Event Missions pop up in my tabs sadly. :confused:

@DiscKZee Did anyone in your server have done it yet? Or have some headgear sell in ah?
Maybe should report as bug if it really not show up at all.

I don’t think I’ve seen any Party Events…

The Party Missions work, I did one today and dropped the Strawberry Cupcake hat.

By the way, it can drop as either a Recipe or the complete hat both from Party Missions.

I guess might be a bug for party event. So far not see anyone did it yet. :disappointed_relieved:

@Tsuyucchi

Me and my group got the Owl, Burdensome Ribbon, White Flower Hairpin and Fried Egg out of the Siauliai Mercenary Mission

1 Like

Is it a mission taken from NPC at Ferdimian or a mission in F6 > party event tab?

In Fedimian at the Mercenary Post (far left entrance). There is an NPC that has several Missions you can do. Pretty much like dungeons. Just did the first one. Bosses there were level 125. Exp is not that good and I believe we only got some money and those costumes as reward

Just so you know, for Party Missions;

Bosses scale to the highest party member’s level.
Mobs scale to the average participant level.

They’re not bad for getting hats, if you’re fast at bossing the EXP is okay but it’s not amazing either.

I believe I saw patch note about Ferdimian mission was add in extend.
Anyone know is there any kr patch note mention any change to party event? I feel weird how no one manage to make it work yet till now. :anguished:

1 Like

Someone know how to get this one? http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/628093/

Chest a Legwyn. :sparkles:

2 Likes

I’m kind of disappointed that you can’t wear them over your face, it would of been cool with that fox mask XD

1 Like

You can get a Pudding costume in Sirdgela Forest, on this spot:

But, I couldn’t open this, even with a Lv2 Treasure Chest Key, so I guess you need be a Corsair to open that. :confused:

You need lv3 key :open_mouth:

So, the keys drops from world bosses right?

So far I’ve got all of mine from quest bosses

Never seen one drop. Can’t confirm though.

Just killed a boss from a quest named Deadborn and dropped a Lv 3 Treasure Chest. quest location is at Entrance of Kanteen Forest and then go to the very northern part of the map and You’ll see 3 soldiers standing there, talk to the middle one and accept the quest.

2 Likes