Tree of Savior Forum

🚦 [Mini Guide] Fedimian Mercenary Post Mission and Party Quest 🚦

Merc Post Mission

These missions giving headgear and some rare weapon/sub weapon. It work same as instance.
You can enter by go to Fedimian > Merc Post and talk to NPC there. Requirement are lv.100+

Best thanks to : Kidnaz, Alucard, Thas, -Raid, One, Ayyy, owerlords1, Witchfeln from Gabija

:rotating_light: Thing to know…

• Level of stuff inside these instance.
  • Only last boss in mission will drop items and money.
  • Each mission can repeat 2 times per day.
  • Everyone death at same time will make mission fail.
  • Some mission still glitch and full with bug.
  • Can re spawn normally and it’ll spawn you at entrance.
  • Right now have to spam button till it let you warp in.

:rotating_light: Mission List (I’m sorry I didn’t note while doing, I might remember some in wrong order :cry: )

• Siauliai : Break furniture that block way > Fight boss > Defend torch > Fight boss**
  • Gale Plateau : Kill monster > Destroy Totem > Fight boss > Fight boss > Destroy Totem > Fight Boss > Defend Orb > Fight boss**
  • Chapel : Kill monster/boss in 4 room to fix barrier > Clear monster in barrier room? > Kill boss > ???
  • Crystal Mine : Kill 2 Bosses > Destroy Flag > Survive Flame Salamander Boss for 5 minute > Kill Boss (Spawn 3 boss but need to kill specific one)
  • Seventunes : Kill monster > Kill boss > Run pass trap area in 30 sec (or 60?) > Kill boss
  • Catacomb : Search and destroy all scrolls in 20 min (possible to be total of 5) > Kill specific boss (There’s more than one boss walking around in this mission)

** = Have thing that will block boss area and mission quest area. Can’t walk pass it if re spawn normally. Boss can follow out from block area and might make thing glitch or the worst… can’t finish mission.

:rotating_light: List of drop
Everything seems like can be drop from any mission because I saw someone drop same item in different mission. If something not on list feel free to post it.

Headgear : Burdensome Ribbon, Stake, White Tiger Mask, Owl, Imperial Helm, Officer Helmet, War Bonnet, Strawberry Cupcake, Mink Cupcake, White Flower Hairpin(cr @tploki1987), Fried Egg, Polka Dot Ribbon, Blue Ribbon, Eagle Feather(cr @DiscKZee), Bride Coronet(cr @DiscKZee), Gingko Leaf, Cat Hairpin, Papercrane, Ball from another world, Carnival Mask, Peacock Feather, Party Cone
Weapon : Twinkle Rod, Spearfish Rod (It’s a mace)
Sub Weapon : Shovel, Vuvuzela, Defeated Flag, 5kg Dumbbell (cr Arbros from Gabija)

PS: I still want to run more if anyone interest send me a msg in game.

Party Quest

You can take quest from NPC Liam in Mercenary Post in Fedimian.

:rotating_light: Thing to know…

• Have to be in party to take quest. Only party leader can take it.
  • Can do it even you’re 1 member in party.
  • Can repeat 5 times per day.
  • Quest will giving randomly. Some are find item, killing monster or killing boss quest for quest item.
  • Quest share to all member when take quest from Liam. Some talk part member might need to manual talk to NPC. Item and other else usually share if member not far from each other.
  • Reward are random. Can be a hat, money, exp card, funny subweapon, etc. Most item are same as the mission above.
  • Still bug sometime. Better wait all member to talk or report before lead do.
21 Likes

Big thanks for this.

Do we get exp cards from this aswell?

Nope only normal exp from killing.

I spammed the mission option but i coudln’t get any~ I’ll just let this be for now. Maybe they’ll fix it next week

Just keep trying and have your party mates try, it eventually works.

Bump up include party quest.

1 Like

Do bosses from these missions also drop purple grade recipes and such? For example Petamion recipe from Precarious Clymen at Gele Plateau mission.

According to database they’re supposed to be dropping these kind of things, but after 20+ runs I have yet to get anything but silver drops (and hats from last boss) from all these bosses. Could it be that drops are reduced when you’re not doing this in full party? Cause we just duo these missions (doing with only 2 ppl).

Nope only seen hat drop and weapon in list.

1 Like

Oh, I see. It’s a shame that these missions are not very rewarding then, cause they would be more fun to farm than normal grinding :cry:

Any idea where those things drop then? Like things that are listed in Precarious Clymen’s drops. Cause I’ve not seen Precarious Clymen anywhere else but in these missions. Only regular lower level Clymen.

Some of those loot change to normal field boss.

1 Like

So I recently got to a high enough level to get to the mercanary post, lets say Receptionist Ramda offers a mission, can a player solo the mission or would I need a party? Mainly asking because It has options to go in solo or to find a party.

WTH mission rewards with silver and cubes, cube drop mats that I can grind for?

Is there any post mission that has flying bosses?

All the missions gives the same xp?

just a update.

you can do each mission 2 times, but the party finder spends more than half hour to find a party…

not worth it

Gele Plateau mission have Biteregina boss (giant bee) and Chapparition.

Did they change loot? All I get is stupid box with worthless mats, never seen a hat or these weps

That’s really good to know, I just wish people actually did that mission :frowning: .

Thank you.

1 Like

It is still VERY worth it. Also you can’t do EACH mission 2 times; you can do 2 missions per day (or 3 with token).