Tree of Savior Forum

Hakkapalle Theorycrafting - on giving up Manamana

Yeah, this one, now officially called Leg Shoot.

I see… a slow skill.It will be a good one if it can do like stone shot.

Is this confirmed? I actually am making a new main, A2->R1->Sc1->F3 and figured I’d go Mergen but wondering the benefits of Hakka over Mergen. Guessing Mergen would still be the way to go for that build since you can’t cloak while mounted so that makes you lose a fair bit of the advantage.

there have been SR builds with 1 or 2 circles of fletchers. fletcher skills most probably works.

guys any info now about stacking arrows? only by basic attck? or can stack using skills?

based here. R8 Archer Skills Translation

he use Cavalry Charge twice. does it means, its really overheat? hmm.

and storm bolt got attributes also. if this skill dont have a attribute. its really sad to go hakkapalle. :frowning:

You’ll have to carry an insane amount of offhand weapons for this class.In many cases Pistol autoattack seems the better option for stacking arrows on target.

It seems autoattacks with Catacombs will be better than the actual skills against plated enemies,how pathetic is that?

I’m now leaning towards

A1>QS3>Wugu2>??>Hackapell

As the class needs more auto attacks to make the melee skills shine we have to take classes which can capitalize on maximising the number of AA we can do? Wugu is considered cuz it still allows us to AA while the dots do their job.

dude is confirmed; the talk we had before, for the best build for hakkapalle.

as you can see hakkapalle can use circling when mounted, so i believe that rank6 falconer will be a very good and solid choice for it, since would allow the hakka to skip AOE ratio equips with just 1 rank.
at the start you would use all the range skills to lure mobs, and once they are in melee you will simple use circling and hakka sword skills to finish them all.

So assuming I am picking A2-Ranger3-Falconer-?-Hackapell. What would be your recommendation for R7? Falcon 2?

@javin
Please note ranger steady aim increases damage for [Missile] attacks. Hakkapalle melee skills are not [Missile].

I recommend you rogue for Circling&feint&barrage - however you cannot use Feint on mount. Or Archer3 for multishot 15&Circling.

Falcon2 is very weak.

if it was me, i would suggest you to remove a2 so you can take rogue2 later on.
right now rogue is fair to weak, but once you have enough werewolf cards you will be able to have more or less 60% critical rate with 0 dex, because the sneak hit would give 80% critical rate(10) in back atks, but werewolf card would give a 70% chance to make all atks be back atk, so is safe to assume that you will have more than 60% critical rate ( i have not done the math is 3 am here), so you would be able to put CON and str for extra damage.

the true downside of this build is that in the future we can have very strong cards and you would not be able to remove the werewolf cards, but it is a fair bet, that i would take for a good hakka.
let’s not forget that you would have other skills like evasion and vendetta for when you would be farming that works really well in melee as well.

Please be careful with the werewolf card.

It isn’t confirmed if they stack.
Moreover it is not confirmed if - once they stack - it will be 10%*7 = 70% chance. It might very well be 10% to back attack - if fail -> another 10% to back attack - if fail -> another 10% -…

Yap be careful about werewolf card.
In the future maybe we can’t use same card because it will make game become unbalance. (8 stun card or 8 sleep card lol are you serious?)
And you know IMC alway nerf something like this.

well, is a fair risk to take with werewolf card, but i believe that they will stack, because someone said before that they have a similar symbol as the card who increase dex for example, and they stack.
well only time will tell.
but if they do not stack, i believe that flet1 at rank 7 would be the safe choice , for the bleeding and bodking point that can be a nice thing to have for pvp and in this case i would build with con and dex, since archer have a very high critical rate plus the buff from a2 and of course the evasion for when things started to hit like a truck on melee.
since a3 or falc2 would not give much.
and let’s be true, werewolf card is a one trick pony card (rogue only) i doubt that IMC will nerf it since it is fair stupid to do and if we analyze every aspect of it, he would still use 7 slots for “ONE” card too, this alone have a very strong demerit as well.

[quote=“thedojin, post:53, topic:319941”]
In the future maybe we can’t use same card because it will make game become unbalance. (8 stun card or 8 sleep card lol are you serious?)
[/quote] the sleep card is card count =% is not the same as back hit and stun, and even them 10 card would only give 10% there is no need to nerf it.
now the stun card we could see some nerf, but if it ever come to here would be something similar as you can equip at max X number of card of the same type, and so on.
and like i said before, i can see the stun card being nerfed, but the back hit is just a one pony trick for rogue, and rogue only i doubt they will nerf the %.

Yes I went into Ranger C3 fully aware that Steady Aim only buffs [Missile]. I like the idea of Archer C3, not sold on Rogue as I am not a fan of mounting and dismounting.

What do you think of Fletcher C2? And if Archer C3 is taken, should the build be more DEX oriented instead of STR?

@nery_ma

I am not a fan of skipping Archer C2 because I find Swift Step (with attribute) and Multi-Shot invaluable. The rest of your points are well worth considering so thanks a lot as well :slight_smile:

a3 is fair nice choice as well, i must say that the worth option in the build was ranger3 i do not see it doing nice for hakka.
something like a2 qc3 with the new xbow that gives 3 lvl to running shot and falconer could be a nice choice as well.

You cannot put fletcher2 here. Fletcher1 has 1 useful skill, and one DoT. The useful skill is Bodkin Point. It will remove reflect shield of bosses (Treeboss shield of Siaulai, and Harpeia of the dungeon130 for example). However fletcher does NOT benefit from Circling.

Because the base skill damage of the Hakkapalle Sword skills are very bloated, high crit rate benefits more.

Ranger C3 is pretty much a personal choice as my main is a QS3 and umm, I think one QS3 is enough. :slight_smile:

@greyhiem

Apologies, I mean replacing Falconer at Rank 6-7 for 2 circles of Fletcher but I think I more or less get an idea. Thanks again.

i do not think that removing falconer from hakka build is a good thing to do, because one rank alone with falconer willl allow for you sword skills to hit infinite amount of mobs, because they will all have 0 aoe defense ratio, and this alone without any investment in money and equips is a very important thing to do.
for me i will be true the only logic choice for hakka right now , that i see is.
a2 and falconer, all the other classes can be of use, this will depend on the playstyle and since i have not seen if all of them can be of use on mount, i will not name any.
the only one i do not see it working well is wagushi, because wagushi needs str for the poison but with hakka+a2 high dex is fair better option since it will make you almost immune to melee psychical hits, and this is very nice since hakka needs to go close to use sword skills.
haha, just have seen that scout 3 split arrow can be use on mount.
i must say that if you can please remove ranger3 and put scout3 split arrow can be use with bow/sword. , you will have the perfect skill to lure many mobs for the falconer-haka sword slash combo.
and since hakka is a class for rank 8-9-10, you will have a VERY strong AOE 0 cd skill to spam,.