Tree of Savior Forum

Hakkapalle Theorycrafting - on giving up Manamana

I’m personally going QS3>Fletcher3>Hakkapelle. I’m not that worried without Archer2 because it is so easy to stack crit rate in this game.

We dont know 330 mobs crit resistance. Cant assume that yet, and a2 25% is future proof, as it scales.

Reducing aoe defense is like increasing your aoe attack by X amount for each mob affected.

In the case of circling 5, it reduces aoe defense by 5. If you have 5 monsters under circling, then you “essentially” have +25 aoe attack. But in reality, it’ll be more closer to the monster not counting towards your aoe attack amount.

@Hordew
Fletcher isn’t the king of wb’ing anymore, BUT they are still in the top dps for it.

Don’t forget that pistol shots also increases hit count for hakka skills. Don’t want to find the video since on a phone.

I’m going archer c3>wugushic3>falconer>1>hackapell. The last skill on my rotation would be gu pot so dismounting should be okay. I played multiple swordies and the patch they made on allowing circling to be used while mounted is a godsend for hackapell imo

sorry my mistake. from falconer vid i thought falconer has attribute to mount. end up just can use skill while mount - -…

Honestly they should just make all skills useable from mount. I don’t see the harm, if you’re going into a circle for mount you should be able to use everything as you normally would. Unless I’m wrong, I think you can use all swordsmen class skills mounted right? (now that I’m thinking about this I guess I’m not that sure, I’ve never seen a cata-shinobi lol). But yea, I wish you could just cloak while mounted. Having maybe Mergen is the right choice for a A2->R1->Sc1->F3 build, but I still wonder if there’s any advantage to Hakka. But considering how important cloak is in pvp, losing your mount over it (and exposing your position with your visible pet) seems like Hakka would not work at all.

1 Like

Guys, can you post your Hakkapalle builds/classes?

Nope. Doppel/Fencer skills cannot be used while mount, pistol shot from Corsair C3 too. There are probably a few others that I missed.

I’m going with Archer3-Ranger3-Falconer-Hack until I find something else convincing enough for me to reroll, which I highly doubt. None of the other options entice me enough.

my current plan is Archer > QS3(where i stop) >
A2>SR2>Hackapell
or
Wugushi 3>Hackapell
have not yet made up my mind
although Fletcher seem to be the best deal, I dont enjoy it at all

Ok guys where do I go from fletcher 3? Mergen or hakkapelle

Magic arrow might stack nicely with the %defence debuff with hakkapelle but this synergy is pretty much it.

On mergen, their skills look very underwhelming with just straight up damage. No interesting mechanics, just damage. Disappointed.

Only for archers. Corsair3’s pistol attacks/skill don’t reduce armor.

Anyway, about the original topic: someone mentioned in another thread that blunt weapons have never been listed separately from swords. If a skill says it requires, E.G, Sword + Shield, you can actually use Mace + Shield with it.

If that’s the case with Hakkapalle as well, that means you get to use Toy Hammer as a secondary weapon. That would hands down make QS3 builds totally ridiculous.

4 Likes

maces would be good if we can also make use of the MATK lol

It’s already mentioned.

But any info from ktos about interaction of QS3 + Hackapell by using Running shot and Shark Cutter?

From what I’ve heard, Shark Cutter sucks. The bleed damage apparently is insignificant. Also the description says “when using a skill attack.” QS3 wouldn’t benefit from this as much as something like a fletcher since you’re mostly using autoattacks, so presumably you wouldn’t even be triggering the bleed. It would be interesting to see if the 5x basic attacks can be triggered when using broadhead though.

And while I have this bumped up, and a little more time has passed, what are you guys thinking in terms of skill builds?

IMO, Skarphuggning 5/5, Storm Bolt 5/5 seems like a given.

Cavalry Charge and Leg Shot seems like a toss up, but my thinking is, 5/5 Cavalry for PvE and maybe 1/5 Cavalry 4/5 Leg Shot for PvP?

Leg Shot seems pretty useless for PvE, but Cavalry Charge seems pretty damn solid, Has a big aoe ratio and high base damage on a 24 second cooldown (wish it had an overheat but oh well). But it seems like it could provide a good opener for mobbing.

All skills except Leg Shot. 5/5

Leg shot is a PvP skill.
Targeted skill, and lvl 3 debuff.

Arrow stacks are lvl 3 debuff too.
Only plague doc fumigate (and beak mask) can resist/remove.

Cavalry charge will make the mob turn around.

IMO<<<<<<<<<<, Hakka is a class made for rush in, burst it, get out.
Thus it combines both melee and ranged attacks.

Each hit from magic arrow stacks an arrow. Each hit from barrage stacks an arrow. QS3 stacks arrow fast as well. Flare shot and multi shot does it as well. All of these are the options i would consider for single target damage.

Retreat Shot and AOE ratio gear are what you need for AOE Hakka. AOE ratio gear turns Multi shot, barrage and concentrated fire into good AOE arrow stackers. Split Arrow is a bit gimmicy, unless you want to focus a 3 target arrow stacking. Which is bad for the purpose of split arrow anyways.

I think IMC Staff just screwed up something during translation there.
Hakka-dash actually consume your stamina just like how Swordie dash.

1 Like