Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Lumina - International

Will take note of this! Anyways, I will play on kOBT so I can test there better since I will definitely have low ping.

Hi Hi! if ever we wont get ip blocked from the international server //im also from sea :<// i would love to join your guild!! I found a lot of familiar names <3 <3 <3 hope to reunite with all of you soon hihi -Mako

@Kuro-pi this picture is for you, it will be so long before you meet these two again :v

Ah yes, I totally forgot to include you together with LoveLive. Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks for having me :blush:

You’ve managed to bring in a lot of my friends and people I can effectively work with. OBT / release is still a while away, but I’ll be looking forward to your answer. Have fun in KTest / KOBT in the meantime!

3 Likes

Update!

I made research regarding PlayOne Asia and it seems to be a horrible publisher. You can see it on my replies here So, PlayOne.Asia is NOT Publisher for Asia/SEA? (edited)

Lumina Guild will be continuing it’s plan for international server unless IMC decided to block SEA players as well.

3 Likes

Now… Let’s get down to business.

Glad that we’ll playing together and no one left behind :slight_smile:

Yea and luckily, one of our friend shared a VPN which apparently gives like 100ms+ on iToS. It was used by AikawaKazu and Falala from what I heard, for reference, you could call them celebs on DN SEA “I guess”. Will test them on next CBT/OBT.

1 Like

Yeah glad to hear that !

Thank you for having us! I look forward to meeting and playing with you all~

Thanks for sharing but there’s still alot of missing information. Nevertheless, it’s still final that we’re not planning to play under PlayOne Asia anyways due to bad service.

MMOCulture just made it all up that PlayOne Asia will be running SEA server for ToS. Also, there’re no any words on PlayOne Asia site stated that it’s going to be SEA server too. People just hype lel

@Dream i will be at ktOBT at Dec 17.

Hi! I’m sorry if I can’t recall. What was your teamname again?

I am not from gabija, i am from zemyna.

Hmm, sorry I wasn’t specific but I was only referring to members of Lumina. We could still play together on kOBT though! Also, just send me a private message instead by clicking my avatar.

Good to hear all of us will still be playing together.
Have fun in kOBT, report back on the freshest memes.

1 Like

We got forums or anything on the way? Quite a few planned members come to my discord server to hang out, shoot me a PM if you’d like an invite link.