Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Lumina - International

Well, truthfully, if it weren’t for the recent announcement of the Asian servers, we would continue to play on the International server…

But everything changed when the Fire Nation Najib attacked.

@Kuro-pi You are welcome to join but the guild will still be on-hold. We are still thinking whether to go for the asia server.

@lillyayanami: Got it, please state your in-game username.

Oh come now. Everybody knows that all those servers eventually die and get merged into the international server in the end anyway. Sundancer fixed her post by the way (the person that posted under me)

@Kuro-pi Believe us. We don’t want to go to Asia server too. After all, the company that will handle the game is something that we aren’t even familiar with.

But the thing is, the ping, which primarily appealed us, is more manageable. Hence, we can be more competitive.

Take my post with a grain of salt though. Our GL has the final say on this one.

This hurts cause this is the truth, this is what happened to asian RO servers that got merged iRO server. Although, it’s quite the opposite with DN NA and DN SEA where DN SEA is still quite alive while DN NA is nearing it’s death.

I’m actually happy that even Sundancer is joining as well. This is truly gonna be a top guild on release.

Well, that’s only if you guys choose the international server. I’m from Canada and Dancer is from Europe, otherwise I’ll just have to get back on her about being a templar again :smirk:

Not becoming a templar @Kuro-pi >,_,> Not religious enough ;p

But yeah, I know some of the others members and would miss you if you went to the Asian servers. But let’s see what gets released when, I guess, and how everything works out.

Seems like jumping to asia server is getting more and more favored though T.T I do think that you guys will be a huge loss as well as the other members. After all, the list is composed of the most hardcore peeps on Gabija.

@Thread: As for the other members, I need to know everyone’s nationality because we can bring along people if we ever decided to jump to the asia server.

Awwwww Come on :joy:
It would be a real loss for the International Server, if you guys really decide to move servers.
But i realize how much the ping affects you Ingame, i am from Europe with ~140ms Ping and can feel that my Delay affects my DPS negatively.
I hope there’s a small chance, that you guys end up playing on the International one, the Guildroster so far looks really promising and it would be fun to play with you guys next CBT/OBT for sure !

RIP me from Canada :x

5 Likes

Currently w8 for a final answer from Dream. Whether choice have made would affects on both members who live in differ continent. And give us goals or objectives of Lumina, no doubt it’s a hardcore guild but is it for competitive gvg, pvp or pve? so we can plan and maximize our build by that purposes. :grinning:

Lumina is Raid-oriented Guild. Expect us to focus more on PvE over PvP.

1 Like

That’s okay Flowuh. If the decision is made for them to do the Asian server, then Sun and I will likely organize a guild on the international server, even if she doesn’t want to be the actual leader.

@Ascalicious: When I saw the video of that ranger spamming Critical Shot with very small intervals, I just realized how bad 300ms ping is on the international server. So it’s really saddening that the most likely choice is to jump to the asia server for better ping.

@FlowuhPot: Trust me, I do want to play with you guys but there’s also us being competetive and this ping barrier is obstructing us from being one.

@sorakhom_m Definitely more PVE than PVP. Raid-oriented guild specifically like what Nishikawa said.

@Kuro-pi The best way to handle this is just to migrate everyone sticking to the international server to you and sundancer’s guild while the asian members can tag along with us on the asia server.

1 Like

Hey guys, I played with a handful of you during the beta.

My partner whom I played the entire beta with and I will take a spot if you’ll have us, but we’ll definitely be sticking with the international for open beta / release. If I stood on my roof and shouted, the staff working at the Amazon servers could probably hear me! My ping is between 10-20 for the international servers.

However it turns out, hope to see at least some of you folks again soon.

And how could I forget! My partner’s name is Ryve.

@duelistdemigod10 Sure, welcome, also give your friend’s teamname so it can be added to the roster

@Thread: Update!
Apparently, clicking this http://bs.playone.asia/landingpage/four_game#content_TOS won’t show the ToS sneak preview anymore. Don’t know if they made a mistake of showing it too early or not.

I would also like you join if you don’t decide to go to the Asia servers. My IGN Shields

Got it. And probably the last recruit for today since the numbers is starting to bloat. The starting maximum member is only 20 after all.

@Thread: My plan to play kOBT for test purposes is still up! Members who will play on kOBT please send me a message~

Thanks a lot @Dream I cant wait to talk more in detail about everything

Yeah ping is hell in this game… Well I’m saying that but the only thing that I know is that I often felt the game to be unresponsibe/buggy and halft of the time I’m sure it was related to network issues…
So if I were you guys, if Asia server is “good” enough, I’d definitely go there…

I’m playing from Europe by the way :stuck_out_tongue: