Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Lumina - International

Dream (Also known as Gaea from Gabija Server)     Nishikawa DopeTrain Kiokumi Ezbourne     Mirai Ahrin Minalinsky Sonatta Asca Sonel Flowuh Mayonaise Nuchtan Shieruu Vixen LoveLive Mako 0mega Kuro-pi Sundancer Lapheriel Ryve Shields Nadia Spartan Sitheltzon Cheese Ribbons ZimmyGotGuns Rosutosefi

RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED!

1 Like

Guild Rules:

1. Be active. You joined a hardcore guild, if you just login for a few hours to talk to guildmates while sipping a cup of tea, you’re in the wrong guild. I’m not against being all friendly with other members but I’m definitely against a member who seems like just a filler in the guild.
  2. I don’t care if you don’t want to respect other people, condemn them for all I care. Just do NOT be aggressive. Once I get a solid proof that you’re being a troublemaker, trash-talking others or being aggressive, you will be removed from the guild UNLESS the other party involved was being aggressive first.
  3. DO NOT BEG. This is what I hate the most. You can ask if people have a spare once in a while but if you’re being persistent and keeps begging frequently, then I will remove you from the guild.
  4. Lumina is a raid-oriented guild so we’re more focused on PVE than PVP although there will be exceptions like if PVP rewards end-game items for PVE, etc. then we might become an all-rounder PVE/PVP guild. PVP is not forced to members leaning more towards PVE.
  5. For end-game raids (world bosses not considered), I will be the one who will form the teams. Do NOT whine/rant if you are not picked because your gears are bad or is subpar. I know skills are important but nothing beats being skilled while being geared. Also, my standards aren’t so brutal.
  6. One week no login will result to removal (can still be possibly reduced ie: 5days, 3 days). Each slot in the guild is important in ToS due to the very low member limit. If you have a good reason to be inactive for a while, please tell me beforehand NOT after you came back from inactivity.
  7. All Lv100+ members will have to donate 5 talts per day so our guild can improve constantly. This is also subject to changes and might increase later on. For hardcore people who joined a hardcore guild, I’m pretty sure 5 talts a day is nothing. Please do not use the argument “but I’m busy with leveling” because that is selfish, you’re better off going kirito than being in a guild.

Announcements:

1. Those members playing kOBT, please send me a message here or in our discord server.

Reserved.

We’re just literally shitposting in this thread.

Literally worse than /r/Dota2 mane.

I actually came here for the memes. I don’t think there were enough. (post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Pls do count me in as Vixen :smiley:

Wow half of the badasses of Gabija are already in there Oo

@sorakhom_m Got it Vixen! Welcome to Lumina ;D

@lemaitre: Surprised someone knows them! but yes, this is a serious hardcore guild \o/

1 Like

Rexipher can have my exp cards any day of the week

<< >> :smiling_imp:

Wait, you have Shieruun too?! X_X

Thats what happens when you aren’t fast enough, dulces :wink:

Hello hello everyone!

Anyways, for those members playing kOBT, please send me a private message~!

1 Like

Hi! Illumina here… visiting your thread because of the name. lol! I use Lumina name on a mobile mmorpg for 3 years now. xD

Currently using Sleepwalker in Gajiba but originally my team name was Noctiluminous.

Hello~! and thanks for visiting. I still haven’t updated the thread regarding the origin of the name but it’s from Legend of Mana, “Moonlight City Lumina” ;3 thus the moon on the logo too!

1 Like

Hello, I didn’t even know I was on this list. Thanks for having me.

Nico best girl

http://bs.playone.asia/landingpage/four_game#content_TOS

gets a headache

Just wanted to say that most members including me are from Asia and we’re getting 300ms on iToS servers. Suddenly this MY publisher made this announcement about ToS on March 2016. Me and the council are currently talking about whether to stick with the international server or go for the asia server for better ping, we are after all a competitive guild.

I would like to give an advanced apology for the indecisiveness. Will keep you guys updated!

Yea, Im from Asia too. If packet loss and or ping doesn’t affect the attack speed there would be less problems. If there’s asia publisher i would be playing there too since there’s less latency.

IKR, but sadly, ping affects the gameplay ALOT especially archers. I’ve seen a KR vid (www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bIxVvTQGg) where ofc a korean player on their local server, it shows that they can spam skills ALOT faster that what I’ve experienced on international server under 300ms ping.

1 Like

You’ve already snatched up several of the people that visit our discord and we hunted world bosses with on a regular basis, so I am interested in joining as well if you still have space. My IGN was, of course, Kuro-pi.

1 Like

I’d be interested in joining, too. If the guild plays on the international servers, that is. My ingame nick was Sundancer, for the people who know me^^

1 Like