Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Lumina - International

We got forums or anything on the way? Quite a few planned members come to my discord server to hang out, shoot me a PM if you’d like an invite link.

I was actually thinking of just a facebook group.

@Thread: Any objections on that?

I just used facebook group when I was leading two raid teams back on Dragon Nest SEA. Totally had no problem using it and best part was it’s easy to use and harder to stalk by non-members.

Edit: Anyways, checking out this Discord app.

No memes for you.

1 Like

Okay, scrapping this FB group idea. We could go for discord first.

Discord is nice because the chat is persistent. Anything posted while you’re offline you’ll be able to see when you log in. Discord will be great for the time being and to chat and get to know each other before the game comes out. It has a nice mobile app too. We may want to consider mumble down the road, but we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Go for Discord, its pretty nice and user-friendly, meanwhile is the guild still recruiting? :eyes:

Any further applications will be placed on a waiting line for now.

@ralphdeduyo I don’t really want other members to be left out once the guild is made so I’m currently trying to limit the members to 30 (even though it went 31). So yea, I can put you on a waiting list as well as others who wants to join.

@Thread: Discord server for Lumina Guild is up. Please message me directly if you want the link.

Ohh you got me on that screen xD

#the end is near
#paw