Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Lolicons - Asylum of the Bonkers!

We have contacted & confirmed with Marikim before the release of CBT1, that our guild name isn’t suitable in the international servers as Lolicons is often associated with pedophilia in western discourse. It’s sad but I respect the views as we’re an international server & not specifically an Asian server.

We’re conducting a guild-rename poll that is subject to the terms of service & regulations of the server. :triumph: :tired_face:

Character Name: Pearls/Saith (if the first name is taken)
Raid Call Name(Optional but Recommended):
Level & Class: 0, Elementalist
Country & Timezone: SG, +8GMT
Active/Online/Playing Hours: 3-6 hours daily
Previous Guild (If Applicable): Nil
If you had a guild, why leave: Nil
A brief introduction of yourself: An avid gamer who is still currently a graduate student! Played many mmorpgs such as WoW (10 years :D), Maplestory, DragonNest SEA, etc. and held many leadership positions in the past as officer/guild leader. Have many experience leading raids/PVE content but prefer not to as I want to be more chill now :smile:
How did your find us: Forum!
Why did you choose Lolicons: The guild seems to align with my vision of the game in finding a family and make friends while enjoying the content :blush: Although I’m looking for progression in PVE/PVP, but would like to be casual/semi-hardcore due to RL commitments
Have you read and understood the guild rules and agree to abide by it? : Yes

Hope to join y’all! Cheers!

Hi Pearls,

Thank you for your application!

Please be informed that we have yet to find a method to create a guild in this game. In the event whereby guilds may only be created by a “hidden” class that is not accessible by all and regrettably that we fail to find this hidden class before the limit kicks in, if any, there is a possibility we may not create our guild in this game.

However, if guild creation becomes a reality, and we successfully create the guild whether by hidden class or a standard feature, we’ll be more than happy to have you with us.

I have contacted the past applicants, @clintonpachingel & @Velios

In case you miss or did not receive my private message to you, please let me know.

As for you, @froz3n_mage, the private message will be sent to you once you have responded with an okay to my response to your application. :smile:

Okay for me :smile: hehhehehehe 20 chars hahaha

Alrighty, lemme clear some stuff first before I pass the details to you!

Hm…
I saw you guys on DN SEA. Are u still playing?

tbh, Lolicons is the one of the Best Guilds in DN SEA.

I am no longer playing dragon nest SEA, but the guild was transferred to good hands.

Thank you for your kind compliments! :grin:

I finally figured out how to like the post, and how to, uhm, reply LOL

!?!?? How long have you been trying?? HAHAHAHA!

A little over 10minutes LOL

hahahahaha, i thought you spent DAYSSSSSSSSSS!! :joy:

I realized that their forums are a lot easier to use than aeria… but because it’s so easy, I didn’t think it would be so I was trying to find all the functions q.q

a couple of people has issues with the endless scrolling, though. XDD

I’m one of them :sweat_smile:

yeah… do they have pages on this? like post limit > page 2 o.o or its just endless scrolling

It’s a never ending scrolling session once our thread reaches the level of AK. :stuck_out_tongue:

Goodluck with your guild btw. :slight_smile: have fun in game

Thank you!

You have fun in ToS too. :smile:

we will be blind by then q.q

Hellllllo loves.

Character Name: Pebble…Pebble Duck. (rip creativity)

Raid Call Name(Optional but Recommended): duckyderpy

Level & Class: Lv 99 Duck Enthusiast

Country & Timezone: Duckland!!! GMT+8. But I migrate over the winter? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Active/Online/Playing Hours: Anytime I’m free - not in class, not at work…not asleep (sleeping narrows down my hours…to…essentially 5-6h, man I sleep way too long don’t you think?)

Previous Guild (If Applicable): I’ve stayed with Lolicons from DN Sea, to AK, and now to ToS, but if I’m referencing a previous guild that’s 2-3 years ain’t it amigo! Together with you all 4lyfe.
(My previous guild was Deception…in another game…)(Wow, I was definitely…deceived)(-cringe at drama-)

If you had a guild, why leave: Guild drama, mannnnn, people people people need to calm their selves down and chill, see another perspective and take time to understand everyone! (okay that won’t work out for the best obviously cause of d-bags everywhere but i still think it’s important to at least minimize drama, no?)

A brief introduction of yourself: I am Denise, I am a duck enthusiast. I do not like unreasonable people (omaigawd, ok i kid). I like to sing! I like to do silly things! I cannot dance, so I just put 100% of myself into stupid movements of my limbs and call it MY dance. Damn, I have no idea what else to say. O, I’m nocturnal. I tell people “I’m going to sleep” and pop up on facebook group chats 4hours later. I loooooove to read.

How did your find us: You know they say we as humans do not know what we really want until we see it right in front of us? Yeh, that’s how I found you guys. I don’t know how it happened, but I’m glad it did.

Why did you choose Lolicons: A++ for the community. Warm, friendly, supportive. Great for a casual player like moi. A+ for shao, mah gurl. F for piffy though, always stepping on mi toes. (HAHAHAH, ok jk)

Have you read and understood the guild rules and agree to abide by it? : Yes / No (this is such a trick question, it’s not like I can say no can I)

SHAO. Check back, you have a new application. :blush:

Edit: I forgot to point out, this is a troll application, although I am a member of Lolicons. I look forward seeing all you readers in the game. Be it, CBT2 or OBT. :blush:

For all the potential applicants sitting on the fence, we are nice and lovable.

To the people worried that we’re pedophiles due to the definition of ‘Lolicon’, it’s a love for small things. :frowning: Besides, who’s going around defining these words…and who decided it’d be a universal meaning :pensive:

…back to the facebook chat. <3

1 Like