Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Lolicons - Asylum of the Bonkers!

[Banner in the making]
[Guild thread under construction]

Our Introduction

We are a humble gaming community! We have been around since April 2012! We play the following games: Dragon Nest SEA, Valkyrie Crusade(Mobile), Love Live(Mobile), Phantasy Star Online 2, Aura Kingdom, FFXIV, Tree of Savior(soon!) and in future, Lost Ark!

In all the listed games, overall we have an estimate of 180+ members. Majority of our gaming community resides in the South East Asia region, GMT+7-9 timezone.

Some of our guild threads in other forums:
Dragon Nest (Old)
Dragon Nest (Current)
Aura Kingdom

Sooo, what type of guild are we?!

:heart:We are a social type, PvE/PvP international English speaking guild.
:heart:We are fondly attracted to anything small & cute!
:heart:We banter about life, school and almost anything and everything under the sun!
:heart:We become lunatics when we band up together and it takes a lot to handle it all!

Our Commandments (Rules & Regulations)

Please view our guild rules & regulations by clicking --> Here! <ā€“
In case you are unable to view the above link for whatever reason, hereā€™s a screenshot version!

Is Lolicons Guild for you?

1. Our guild does not advocate level or equipment requirement.
  2. Our guild does not accept any extreme forms of elitism within the guild. (i.e. class discrimination, equipment discrimination)
  3. Our guild discourages snobbing & silence. Which means to say if you are an extreme introvert our guild may not be suitable for you.
  4. Our guild members are majority from the South East Asia region. (GMT+7 to +9)
  5. We do have members from Europe and Western regions too but their playtime happens to be same as our active hours.
  6. We use RaidCall as our communication software. Our Group ID is ā€œ4759045ā€

If majority or all of the above are suitable for you and you are interested to apply for our guild, please fill this application form up!

Character Name:
Raid Call Name(Optional but Recommended):
Level & Class:
Country & Timezone:
Active/Online/Playing Hours:
Previous Guild (If Applicable):
If you had a guild, why leave:
A brief introduction of yourself:
How did your find us:
Why did you choose Lolicons:
Have you read and understood the guild rules and agree to abide by it? : Yes / No

After submitting your application form via forum post, please wait for a guild representative to get back to you!

Media Section

Up to now, we have rarely made any records of our guilds. There is only one dance video filmed in Aura Kingdom when we collaborated a dance video with a friend in-game.

Here it is!

Edited & Uploaded by HatsuneMikuHime

Dragon Nest SEA Harlem Shake!

Edited & Uploaded by 恄ćØ恆恤恐ćæ (me!)

During our adventures in Tree of Savior, more guild recordings/videos will be made and shall be uploaded here

Thanks for viewing our guild thread! We hope to meet you in-game soon!

Best,
恤恐ćæ

16 Likes

Hi tsu-chan :> and there goes the first blood!

I saw the name and all I thought of was:

xD

Best of luck with your guild :smiley: Looking forward to some pretty nice videos/recordings :sunny:

I recognized HatsuneMikuHime in your vid xD Itā€™s nice to see some old AK guilds still around and playing ToS :blush:

1 Like

hi tsuuuuuuuu (*Ā“āˆ‡ļ½€)ļ¾‰

Hamster sanĀ¬Ā¬ lots of luck with the guild in TOS :smiley: maybe if you get new pplz the fb chat gets more lively and i can harash some newbies :smiley:

<3 Ale

Hello guys~! :DDD will post some videos later or something

Our choice of name cannot be seen from negative connotations! Not pedophiles, but cute and small things/people!

XD Thank you! Best of luck with yours, too! :grin: :grin: If given the chance, I hope we can be friends in-game!

Miku is still active in AK, Iā€™m not sure if he will play Tree of Savior. :persevere:

Hi Aru!

Hi Nobi!

Sure, nobi. Any Lolicons-related video from Dragon Nest can be added in the media stream until such time ToS is in full release. :smiley:

But the guildā€™s name is Lolicon, which literally means pedophile. You should have named the guild something else.

1 Like

Ale-Sama! The group chats are created categorically and are solely for that game.

For example, if you play DN Lolicons, youā€™ll be in the group chat for DN!
If you play to both AK Lolicons & DN Lolicons, youā€™ll be in both group chats!

But Iā€™ll see what I can do for you ;D

Thanks for visiting from FFXIV!

Well, that was fast o,O gone for an hour and boom replies xD

I disagree. Lolicon does not literally mean Pedophile.

For an explanation with a comic reference, please refer to:

If you prefer a non a comic reference,
Lolicon, in Japanese discourse means -> attraction to prepubescent girls.
That attraction is akin to adore. Such attraction is similar to how some people feel when you see a cute Gerbil/Hamster/Pug/Biewer/German Spitz Mittels or girls when shopping, sees a cute handbag / hair accessory.

In no way is it any bit of coherence with Pedophile. Of course, I do understand that outside of Japan, Lolicon is interpreted as the latter, however please do not misunderstand the intentions behind naming our guild ā€œLoliconsā€. :grin:

Needless to say, the definition of a Pedophile is a grown-up who is sexually attracted to prepubescent boys & girls.

loli is the best, loli is life, all hail loli. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAā€¦

free bump ah.

Loli is lub. Loli is lyf. Huehuehue. :joy:

errā€™one is chibi here :v

It might be good to mention that we are also a bunch of social animals. Some of us may not even be lolicons at all, but joined for the sake of making friends as well.

How do you make the smiley with the teeth-smile? >.<