Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

I’ve got the key as well :smiley:. I hope we could all play and learn together.

YAY! got mine too!! :grin:

1 Like

I’m downloading it as we speak. :sunglasses:

Would like to put in a app since I got into the beta

Region/Nationality: English/American
Usual Playing Hours: 18 hours, also depends on my work schedule(Work weekends but usually close)
Possible primary class/Main: Barbarian(if in game at time Centurion)
Possible council position: War council PVP Division ( love to pvp and if would do it all day if its in beta)
Reason for Joining: Want to have some friends and good times with players in the beta so when the game is officially out we can train and pvp together
Favorite quote: Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.

Got one aswell :slight_smile: @Punkunity Are you downloading steam or ToS? cause it’s still greenlit on Steam on mine :confused:

@Kuliat Yeah i’ve actually finished downloading it on steam. I tried to launch the client, but i couldn’t connect to server.

Happy for you guys who got in :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Punkunity oh I just read how to activate it. I think it would be online on the 4th

@Kuliat it was worth the try to launch it hoping i could play xD; however i’ll just wait until 4th :smiley:.
@Himself we’ll do our best to learn as much as we can :).

@Punkunity Do you know if it’s compatible with windows 10?

@Kuliat i’ve found some link as to that question.

GOTTEM BOYZ!

so we gotta plan where to meet in the game! so everyone can add each other to their friends list and play together!!!

Hey guys I’m in for the ICBT. Make sure to add me on steam: “Old Saber” http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053521982
I will also be on RaidCall with my headset ready.
Btw, I’m NA(Central Time) and I’ll be on during the day/early night probably.

@NevrGaveUp1 @codebreaker01 @The_Laziest Thank you for applying to Crimson Knights. Feel free to chat with us.

I’m in as well, see you guys ingame :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Congrats too all who got a beta key.

@Erokhi please add me as member in RC i’ve already applied. Thanks

Good news guys I was given a code so I can join you guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2 Likes

@Himself welcome to the club!

1 Like