Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

No you still have us >:O
Didn’t imc keep track of accounts’ progress by the way? (I think it’s already stated above, posts, activity, etc).

But anyways, wishing all of you guys get that key! @Atrophos_MkII @Himself @Ashescreed

1 Like

i hope all our guild mates get one :slight_smile:

that would be awesome :smiley:!

Indeed aha, So pumped for this beta!!

Hey guys, have you check our Steam group? I just posted a new announcement regarding our Division Leader Election. I tell ya, the election has begun!

@Loztchild @Pomez @A_Bot @SixPool There are three slots available for now, but 1 of them has been taken from someone who have applied by another method (His name is Alastaire, one of the game translator). So there are 2 open slots left. To be fair, it should be @Loztchild and @A_Bot based on who posted an application earlier. But @A_Bot came from Indonesia, so do you have a solution for playing at international? If you don’t, then I can’t accept you just yet. As for @Pomez you should’ve post an application here if you want to join. @SixPool as you are the last applicant, I’m sorry we can’t accept you just yet as the slot is currently full, but you may be able to join if there’s an open slot again. Btw there is also one more person who wanted to apply, but there are several circumstances that I don’t want to call him here as I’m still not sure about recruiting him yet.

So the new members that are recruited are : Alastaire and Loztchild. 1 more will be taken by either A_Bot if he finds the solution for playing at the international or Pomez if he posted his application. If not, it will be taken by SixPool or the other anonymous guy I mentioned above (if I accepted him). All of that depends on who respond first. First come, first served.

2 Likes

I erect myself… I mean elect

You’re right! Didn’t event think about that! Are odds are even better then!

hum, already saw this guild in some games. looking good

2 Likes

I want @Pomez to join!

1 Like

they all look like nice people to join our guild :slight_smile:

@alex0512 okay then… not sure why you posted that here

I flag it because I find it inappropriate and awkward…sigh

@Erokhi oopsie, sorry about that, when I posted the guild was already full so I didn’t make an application :sweat_smile:

Region/Nationality: South East Asia, Vietnam
Usual playing hours: 4~5 hours (for the upcoming iBT only 'cause I’m on summer vacation), probably 1~2 hours when OBT (I’ll most likely fall behind you guys :sob:)
Possible primary class: Cleric (maybe Bokor, make my own Zombie Apocalypse :flushed:)
Possible council position: any position available, preferably PvE division :grin:
Reason for joining: my old guild seems like they are enjoying Inspirit online and don’t care much about ToS. I’ve set my eyes on this guild for a while and now it’s time to make a move :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Hope I’ll enjoy the stay here :relaxed:
Favorite Quote: Only a few in my head right now, but sadly none in English :astonished:

@Saber I’ll look forward to adventuring with you :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome! someone close to my country. xin chào :smile:

1 Like

Oh wow, that sure was a pleasant surprise haha, we should make an Indochine alliance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tree of Savior 3rd CBT Review: Day 1

1 Like

Region/Nationality: U.S.A./ Great Lands of Ohio
Usual playing hours: 6 - 8hrs Weekdays, Weekends 6 - 16hrs
Possible primary class: Falconer/ Appraiser
Possible council position: Social Council, Society Division
Reason for joining: I often enjoy playing with large groups, communicating over voice chat what have you, create events and empower those around me. I wish to apply the knowledge of those around me to help us grow together. Also love to drink and who doesn’t like a fun drunk >:D
Favorite Quote:Bitch! - Jesse Pinkman

wow this guild looks cool. I’d like to join but sadly its full but still i want to apply even if i will be on an extension guild if there will be.hahaha. I’m so excited to actually play TOS :smiley:

Region/Nationality: SEA, Philippines
Usual playing hours: 1-2 Hours weekdays / 4-6 hours weekends (not a heavy gamer/Still Newbie and I travel long distances to go to work…hehehe)
Possible primary class: Still undecided will wait for OBT and data mine classes
Possible council position: War Council or Trader
Reason for joining: Looking for companions to enjoy the game and build camaraderie among others.
Favorite Quote: “What your mind can conceive and believe can be achieve”

Guys, just received my key by email!!
I hope we see more Knights in the CBT!!

2 Likes

I’ve received a key as well.
Those of you who couldn’t have this chance, I’ll make sure to learn what I can and give you somewhat detailed information. It’s the best I can do. The knights who got in, I hope to see you in the game.

1 Like