Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Patch notes for today.
Credit: @Satoru

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA hearts are back! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Now, we wait…
Also, welcome new applicants. :grin: Is there any news concerning Templar now?

1 Like

None that I’m aware of :disappointed:
Oh! There’s one, but I think we knew this already.

1 Like

Datamined

Freezing Sphere was added to Elementalist Circle 2

Spear Lunge was added to Hoplite Circle 2

Special Force Formationwas added to Centurion Circle 1

Credit: Flash from tosbase.com

2 Likes

And https://imgur.com/a/ngrh9 for shinobi skill icons

And Credits to @DiscKZee for

And

And

3 Likes

@g0s7aR @hongkypanda hello guys, thanks for applying. But can you tell me who is your “friend” that invited you?
@Loztchild that special force formation makes Centurion like power ranger leader.

2 Likes

You think we’ll be able to reach max level for beta this time? With the time we have?

1 Like

@Erokhi That or the Ginyu Force from DBZ

@GunLaw I’m sure the EXP will be much higher this time…like muchhhhhhhhhhhh higher :wink:

1 Like

I hope.
I wanna try out them higher ranks~ :sunglasses:

1 Like

@GunLaw Even with reduced EXP, 1 month will be enough to reach level 200 if you play all day.

1 Like

We should be able to reach higher level than before as long as we have our hardcore party ready by the time CBT starts. Well, I’m going to give it my all for next week’s exam so I can spend a lot of time playing in CBT afterwards. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Haha I see. I was hopping around a lot in parties, but majority of the time I was with Saber

1 Like

I was alone and i got to level ~ 36 and I had the key for 2 days also I had work so the hours of game play cut down a lot.

1 Like

This is my doing @Erokhi. Had them put their applications in, first two of about fifteen cherry picked individuals that i’m bringing over to ToS across other games that i’ve played… all quality people for a quality guild. I’m aware of the space issue as well so no worries.

3 Likes

Good Job Serusalti! :smile:

1 Like

@serusalti ah, okay. Thanks for the confirmation! :grinning:
Honestly, we currently have around 20 or more applicants. It’s unlikely all of them are accepted. So, I guess I must start a discussion with current members to select the applicants. As the CBT gets near too, we will remind everyone who have joined to confirm whether they are still in or not.
Note : Someone just informed me about the guild capacity prediction (I won’t tell the exact number). This is bad news for applicants as it looks like the capacity won’t be that big, just as I predicted before. We must choose our new members selectively and get the right people to join from now on.
@GunLaw @Loztchild Later on, I will ask every single member’s playing schedule in order to make a consistent, scheduled party in CBT.

1 Like

It’s fine. I have contingency plans. :smile:

1 Like

Krivis C3 Skill In Action

SPOILER ALERT

HIDDEN QUEST

1 Like

Read this

1 Like