Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

Nice update overall… I wonder how much New Finestra gives critical rate at level 10 or 15?

I have Finestra at Level 10, so I can check in a second.

Some other new updates:

New Shinobi skill icons added.

Mokuton-no-jutsu
Mijin-no-jutsu (Suicide Bomb)
Kunai
Katon-no-jutsu
Bunshin-no-jutsu (Clone skill)

Check them here.

Fencer skills added in the list, no icons:

Attaque Composee
Lunge
Sept Etoiles

Pardoner skills added in the list, no icons:

Sign Dispeller
Craft Booster

Centurion skill added in the list, no icons:

SummonCart

1 Like

Oh, I thought those skills were already in the game and just received these sound and visual effects now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the clarifications! I want to make a Cryo C3 now… but no willpower/time to grind… D:

What a hype post! xD Katon-no-jutsu Mokuton-no-jutsu, and Bunshin-no-jutsu are from naruto!

The skill change summary list is updated with the new additions, check it out.

I’ll add more info as I find it out. :smile:

1 Like

Finestra now increases Crit Rate by 10 at Level 1, and raises 10 each level.

It’s +100 Crit Rate at Level 10, and +150 Crit Rate at 15. Everything else is the same.

Spear Lunge is just a Spear attack, does 236 damage at Level 1, and increases by 63 per level. 2 uses before cooldown (overheat). It also does a debuff for 6 seconds, which makes the enemy vulnerable to Pierce/Stab damage. (I’ll check if this makes them weak to it, or Pierce-type attacks just gain bonus damage.)

Check out Spear Lunge here.

3 Likes

According to skill tooltips:

Special Force Formation - Create a formation which brings troops together. The troops participating in the formation have their cooldowns reduced by half (50%). The duration increases with skill level, and the amount of members participating.

Freezing Sphere - Summon an icy sphere to attack the enemy. (It should cast like Ice Bolt and Energy Bolt.)

2 Likes

Aww I’m so excited again… I feel like I’ll need a Pardoner alt if I won’t main it… XD I just posted some days ago that I’m wondering if Pardoner will be able to make the booster item stuffs or no because the devs talked about it in their blog once…and it looks like we will get it. :smiley:

“It can make Booster items that will be used once automatically whenever you attack or defend…”

Aww I didn’t know about them I love Alpacas… I hope these mounts are for everyone.

They’ve probably been testing that skill out a bit, and wanted to focus on the more touchy skills like Simony.

Pardoner is still pretty good if you wish to make money, Spell Shop + Priest buffs are very useful. Aspersion and Sacrament are great to buy.

Also, another update: Spear Lunge’s debuff increases overall Pierce damage. On a plate armor enemy (strong vs. Pierce/Stab), I was dealing 270~290 per hit. With Spear Lunge active, it’s 580~600 per hit.

This also applies on top of the +50% Stab/Pierce bonus on Leather armor enemies, so you can deal quite a lot of damage.

Just to clarify, Special Force Formation does indeed give a buff which reduces cooldowns by 50%, and the buff will last for about ~45 seconds with 4 people. (Not sure what level the skill was.)

It should also stack with Carve Laima Statue.

Check it out here.

1 Like

Does anyone know how the oracle’s skill scales with levels?

Some updates regarding new classes listed in the latest patch files (8th of Oct.):

Stance file lists some new stances:

• Rapier
  • Rapier and Shield
  • Rapier and Dagger
  • Rapier and Artefact
  • Bow and Cannon (Cannon confirmed subweapon?)
  • Two Hand Book
  • Two Hand Stick (probably a martial art staff)

These may have been present before hand.

Fencer has a few more skills listed, no icons:

• Attaque Coquile
  • Esquive Toucher

Cannoneer has skills listed, no icons:

• Cannon Shot
  • Shoot Down
  • Siege Burst
  • Cannon Blast

Textures and models for Rapier weapons added

The Tower, Fleuret, Cristal Rapier, etc.

Attributes listed for Cannoneer, Fencer, Musketeer and Quarrel Shooter;

Fencer:

• Rapier Mastery: Pierce

Pierce SKILL damage is increased by 5% per attribute level when equipped with a Rapier. (Basic attacks are not applied.)

• Enhance Attributes for Lunge, Attaque Composee, Sept Etoiles, Attaque Coquile and Esquive Toucher.

Cannoneer:

• Cannon Mastery listed (No description)
  • Enhance attributes for Cannon Shot, Shoot Down, Siege Blast and Cannon Blast.

Musketeer:

• Rifle Mastery: Hunting listed

When equipped with a Rifle, 0.5% chance per attribute level to instantly kill small-type enemies.

Quarrel Shooter:

• Shield Mastery: Projectile Defense listed.

When wearing a Shield, increases the probability of blocking enemy projectile attacks. If successful, Block rate increases for 10 seconds based on 50% of P.ATK per attribute level.

All Enhance attributes are the same. 1% damage per attribute level.

Textures, particles and animations for some Fencer and Cannoneer skills are also present.

From this we can discern that Cannons may possibly be subweapons. Rapiers may or may not be Pierce based, as the Rapier Mastery: Pierce only increases damage for Pierce-type skills, it excludes basic attacks.

2 Likes

The latest patch added these attributes in-game.

• ‘Max Weight Increase’ attribute for Priest, Dievdirbys and Sapper:

Increase Weight Limit by 20 per attribute level.

(Max Level of 10, so 200 Weight increase.)

• ‘Two-handed Spear Mastery’ for Cataphract:

When equipped with a two-handed Spear, Block Penetration rate increased by 10% per attribute level.

(Max Level of 4, so 40% Block Pen. increase.)

• ‘Companion Mastery: Patience’ for Falconer and Hunter:

Stamina consumption speed for companions reduced.

(Max Level of 5.)

• ‘Companion: Emergency Treatment’ for Falconer and Hunter:

When your Companion is below 50% HP, it receives the [First Aid] buff, which allows it to continually recover HP. After effect ends, Companion receives [First Aid Cooldown] debuff for 10 minutes, which prevents [First Aid] from activating.

(Max Level of 4)

• ‘Pistol Mastery: Bonus Damage’ for Schwarzer Reiter:

When equipped with a Pistol, damage against Mutants increased by 10% per attribute level.

(Max Level of 5)

EDIT: The last attribute is worded very ambiguously. It could either be +10% damage to Mutants, or +10% to the ‘damage vs Mutants’ stat. It’s not clear which it is.

4 Likes

Is there any description for what the levels increase in these attributes?

Nope, these two were very vague, otherwise it would have been included in the descriptions I’ve given.

Hmmm. So Fencer will feature an all new type of weapon. Interestinggggg.

This also goes for Musketeer and Cannoneer. :wink:

Well I’m assuming Fencer is Rank 7? This changes around build strategy since someone will no longer have to go Hoplite to get Piercing variety in their build for damage.

Yeah, Fencer and Shinobi are Rank 7 Swordsman currently in the files, so it means there’s another option for Pierce damage.

A lot of the patch data recently has been adding in the behind-the-scenes groundwork for Rank 7 classes to be added, so it seems that we might be seeing Rank 7 soon.

1 Like

OMG! I definitely want this!