Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

yea, definitely making my pard an alt :grin: :+1:

1 Like

I knew it was too late to enroll in this Guild, but I do not mind to be included in the waiting list.
So this is my registration application :

Region/Nationality :
SEA / Indonesia.

Usual playing hours :
9 hours starts at 10 PM (GMT+7).

Possible primary class :
Centurion

Possible council position :
PvE Division - Hunter

Reason for joining :
I am a serious player, if I already feel comfortable with the game, I will dedicate all my resources and set a very high target for achievement in the game.
I feel this guild has good structures and vision.
I love to joke around and not easy to be upset, I’m sure that I could be a good guild member.

Favourite quotes :
" I won’t call that “cheating” or OP, but “smart play”. "

• Erokhi (Crimson Knights)
1 Like

i wanna join !

Forum name : WhoBoss
Region/Nationality : USA (California)
Possible class : Corsair

1 Like

@nafrindo @thebloodsin3 Nice to meet you guys! Thanks for applying! FYI, as our guild slot is already full and we don’t know for sure about the maximum capacity of the guild slot, we can’t directly decide to accept your application yet. But you guys can join our Raidcall group or contact us here. :grin:
btw @thebloodsin3, I suggest you to fill the application form based on the example we already gave on the 1st page.

1 Like

First of all… I am a DOTA2 and a Ragnarok player, so I know what hardcore gaming is.
Second… I am an Artist :smiley:

Region/Nationality: USWest (California)

Usual playing hours: right now, i have no job ( still on que though )… but i sleep in d morning (PST) and can play for 7~10 hrs a day

Possible primary class: Corsair

Possible council position: -no idea, its up to the leader- (haven’t played the game yet but very interested)

Reason for Joining: i really dont know, i like soloing in mmorpgs but somehow in this game it’ll require some company… especially the grind and boss hunts… ( and my friends are not interested to play this game ) …i dont usually chat with other players ingame but mostly i just mind my own business.

Favorite Quote: “IDI NAHUI CYKA BLYAT PIZDEC” … seriously though…
“Anything I own is a part of my Pride”

1 Like

New Classes apparently

Cannoneer

Kabbalist (name subject to change)
Change enemy’s name to number and use that to attack…sounds interesting.

Main Source: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201509/09088048.html
Thread Source: New Class Info Cannoneer and Kabbalist

3 Likes

@Loztchild
“Change enemy’s name to number and use that to attack…”
Was this written in the japanese interview? lol I can’t even imagine how that will work.
I have nothing against cannoneer but that cannon could be a little bigger in my opinion : P

@off: It’s been a while since I post anything in the forum guys, but I’m still here xD. Waiting patiently for the next Beta.

2 Likes

Kabbalist looks cool :open_mouth:

New video

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

15th of Sept - kCBT3 Patch

Datamined:
New Skills:

Increase Magic Def (Pardoner) [Not Implemented Yet]

Mass Heal (Priest) (I assume it could be a none tile heal and a AOE heal.If this an AOE and that they made the changes with heal that CON give more healing power than INT,Monk can tank and self heal.) [Not Implemented Yet]

Stone Skin (Priest) (With this I believe Priest can be viable in PVP now.Furthermore,depending on how this skill works Monk may be able to tank in PVE) [Not Implemented Yet]

Corpse Tower (Necromancer) (Could be similar to the Dievdirbys Owl Statue) [Not Implemented Yet]

Raise Dead (Necromancer) (Very interesting that beside Bokor raising Zombie Necromancer can raise the dead) [Not Implemented Yet]

New Icon:
Dirty Pole

2 Likes

Btw for those who probably didn’t read my steam post, there’s a possibility that the 2nd CBT will be held around November-December.

4 Likes

@Erokhi

• *bend on his knees and start shinto praying *
2 Likes

Made me giggle.
-20characterlimit

2 Likes

If the second Indonesian ToS CBT will be around November - December then the second International CBT should be on October.We had the first beta before the Indonesians, therefore we should also receive the second beta before them.

1 Like

Also if you look at the announcement time of the 1st iCBT - maybe they will already announce it at the end of september … Soon™

OT: I just got a Wildstar F2P Beta Key for NA to spare, some1 interested?

1 Like

Nah…I’m good but thanks for the offer Buddhist.

1 Like

wow that’s nice to hear… 2nd iCBT here i come.hahaha

1 Like

http://www.tosbase.com/content/video/skills/Necromancer_Corpse_Tower.mp4

http://www.tosbase.com/content/video/skills/Necromancer_Raise_Dead.mp4

http://www.tosbase.com/content/video/skills/Necromancer_Dirty_Pole.mp4

1 Like