Tree of Savior Forum

New scaling have added for few buffs

Credit for DiscKZee from Reddit.

For those worried about a majority of buffs becoming irrelevant due to flat increases, recent changes to kCBT3 have begun to add scaling to a few skills.

The latest patch has adjusted Cleric’s ‘Heal’ and Priest’s ‘Aspersion’.

• The amount recovered by Heal now factors in your current max HP. (Max HP scaling)
  • The defense increase of Aspersion now factors in your current Physical Defense. (P.Def scaling)

I’m not sure if Heal’s max HP amount is based solely on the Cleric’s max HP or the person receiving the heal. But I can be certain that it now factors in max HP.

When I reset to full CON with 27k HP, I was healing for ~3.4k per Heal tile, which is more than what I heal with full INT. (~1.3-1.4k per tile with 5.5k HP)

Aspersion’s P.Def increase scales with your current P.Def stat. You get a bigger bonus with a higher stat. Tested in-game.

• +89 P.Def from Lv 15 Aspersion (Spell Shop) with a base of 187 P.Def (276 P.Def total)
  • +110 P.Def from Lv 15 Aspersion (Spell Shop) with a base of 231 P.Def (341 P.Def total)

Not sure on the exact scaling, as the tooltips have been changed (so untranslated). But, this means that IMC are aware of feedback about flat bonuses from a large portion of buffs.
Hopefully more changes like these are added to other skills for classes, such as Swordsman’s Gung Ho.

7 Likes

Awesome news! Thanks for that :slight_smile:

Wellp now an CON/INT Cleric is going to be so good :smiley: This is an amazing buff considering that I’ve seen people with like 40k HP and the heal tiles only heal for like 800 at best or else they’re super squishy.

Wow, Aspersion gives a LOT of defense now. Pretty good though considering damage from bosses were also buffed (although it’s a bit too much in my opinion…)

Good news indeed and interesting so Full TANK/Support Cleric can go full CON/SPR

I think this would actually make Monks more balanced as having CON actually helps out its heals and has its survival improved.

1 Like

I would hazard a guess that the maxHP scaling of Heal would be based off of the receiver and not the caster.

An amazing change that’s nice to see that they are considering user feedback.

Well either way , it would mean a combat class like the Monk can lean away from a support build and into a full on combat build w/o having to sacrifice its own ability to give support.

That makes them over all more useful in my opinion.

Thanks for the repost :smiley: so glad fixed skills are dying…

Good news, which class is the best for full con build?