Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

@Kuliat Yeah i’ve actually finished downloading it on steam. I tried to launch the client, but i couldn’t connect to server.

Happy for you guys who got in :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Punkunity oh I just read how to activate it. I think it would be online on the 4th

@Kuliat it was worth the try to launch it hoping i could play xD; however i’ll just wait until 4th :smiley:.
@Himself we’ll do our best to learn as much as we can :).

@Punkunity Do you know if it’s compatible with windows 10?

@Kuliat i’ve found some link as to that question.

GOTTEM BOYZ!

so we gotta plan where to meet in the game! so everyone can add each other to their friends list and play together!!!

Hey guys I’m in for the ICBT. Make sure to add me on steam: “Old Saber” http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053521982
I will also be on RaidCall with my headset ready.
Btw, I’m NA(Central Time) and I’ll be on during the day/early night probably.

@NevrGaveUp1 @codebreaker01 @The_Laziest Thank you for applying to Crimson Knights. Feel free to chat with us.

I’m in as well, see you guys ingame :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Congrats too all who got a beta key.

@Erokhi please add me as member in RC i’ve already applied. Thanks

Good news guys I was given a code so I can join you guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2 Likes

@Himself welcome to the club!

1 Like

Awesome stuff, I got a key as well, add me on steam to play with me!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/aisemice/

@Aisem dont forget to drop by raidcall we will be there too!

It’s my birthday today so I’m going to get drunk and forget this ever happened LMAO XD.

1 Like

Region/Nationality : French

Usual Playing Hours : Most of the day, since I am in holidays~

Possible primary class/Main : Necromancer, Hoplite or Cataphract

Possible council position : I’m not really PVP, but I do have an interest for it because it’s the time to find out if PVP will be good or bad in ToS. But I will prefer PVM, like raiding, dungeons, or simply grinding to level up :wink:

Reason for Joining : I don’t want to end up knowing nobody to party up with, I want to “rush” as fast as possible, and because I’m applying to the traducing (English => French) project, I want to share my thought about the background/actual story and ofc, translation I will do with all of you.

Favorite quote : “Listen up, Simon. Don’t believe in yourself. Believe in me ! Believe in the Kamina who believes in you !” Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

I love this one because my actual first name (IRL) is Simon :smile:

@Loztchild Happy Birthday! Hope you dont get wasted and dont let the popo get you!