Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Coalescence [Competitive/Goal Oriented/PvX] [42/50 Members]

I’ll be posting an application shortly.

Nyaaa!
Hello everyone~

I posted my application.

Hey @AresTheBambi!
I’ll go over the apps very soon, and apologies to anyone watching my stream for iCBT.

Unfortunately the current client does not like OBS and crashes my entire computer. Until I find a solution I won’t be streaming sadly.

3 Likes

Well, if it isn’t my little punching bags from Aura Kingdom… LOL. You recovered from all those duels yet, Zio?

Sorry but Zio’s cash meteors won’t be coming to ToS :sob:

But he will be playing ToS! Just not a wizard, I think!

2 Likes

I see… I don’t think Syndicate will be taking over this game, seems to be a lack of interest. Looks like I’ll be riding solo. :sweat:

We should duel some more man no one else was a real challenge in AK lol

Sure, haha. Hopefully I can keep up! I have a lot less time to play nowadays than I did on AK. Might be harder to make as big of an impact than I did before. lol

We can give you a ride indeed.

Actually, I’d like to join.
Off to forum then.

I miss playing this game already. I am thankful for the 2 days I got to play and wish I had more time to enjoy it with-Only got to level 45. I am interested in joining your guild as well and will go send an application on your site in just a second.

Just posted on the forums -Blight

Hey.
I am interested in joining Coalescence.
Heh, I have been lurking around the forums for a while, but this is my first post.
Anyhow, look for my application on your forums soon.

Regards,

I believe I saw your post on our applications, we’ll be accepting more people the closer we get to another beta phase for the International version :sunny:

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for letting me know.
Since you say the guild will be accepting more members eventually, I will wait.
I suppose not knowing the max member limit for guilds doesn’t help but please let me know if the plans change so I am not left hanging.

1 Like

Hi i am looking forward to play to this game and like competitive and goal oriented guilds .
i will post my implication on your site .

Sure! Just understand that we’re not exactly accepting anyone just yet, we’d like to accept people again closer towards release so it’s easier for everyone to just get in and enjoy and we’ll also have more details about the guild system/limits.

2 Likes

Incoming update, our roster will be updated to reflect all active users over this weekend, and exclusive guides will be put up for the guild over this weekend as well for iCBT 2.

We’ll also be reviewing all the applications we’ve had since iCBT1 - now.

Thanks to everyone that’s applied! We’ll be accepting more applications now, however we’ll also be more selective of who we approve of (we’d like to play with you first, and know how active you want to be within the guild!). More than likely we’ll be reworking our ranking system, and explain it on this thread as well very soon.

More updates coming very soon.

2 Likes

With the announcement of the next Beta phase this month I am pretty excited!

I posted an application on the forums already after reading about ya’ll.
Just thought I’d leave a comment about it on here as well V:

1 Like