Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Coalescence [Competitive/Goal Oriented/PvX] [42/50 Members]

@shaohan You are jinxing it! >:O

But my god i can’t wait to play lmao.

There’s no limits for this KR CBT, maybe we can get us all together and test out KR CBT together :sunny:

3 Likes

We’ve prepared a YouTube steaming event for the upcoming KR CBT 3.
We will not be posting it here (check other sources, like our guild page, Reddit/ToSBase/etc.)

So far 3 of us will be playing, and probably many more.

I’d also like to welcome Artren to the guild! I will update the roster in just a sec :sunny:

2 Likes

Looks like we have a few github contributors in the guild, so some of us are definitely in the CBT :smile:
We’ll be organizing events/goals for CBT, to gather info, and create guides/etc, as well as help with testing.

We will still also be playing KR CBT 3 until iCBT begins.

All this will be streamed, guides will most likely be exclusive on our site.

2 Likes

How? I trying to keep the thread alive lol.

0/10, wouldn’t join this guild.

1 Like

Too late :blush:

/20characterspls

2 Likes

I demand admittance into this “guild”

I play solo support cause i like buffs but giving them sounds a bit queer.

@LordMaster I like your attitude.

Noo, we had 69 posts! @.@

all my posts are 69 posts

Hi there, I’d like to apply, but I saw the application form and I was required to give my name. Now, I really hate my name and don’t want to share it as much as possible x__x can I pass an application still? D:

Yes that’s okay, you can leave it as N/A

2 Likes

Hey there, I’d like to apply :slight_smile: I was with you guys for AK (just in Borealis since Aurora was full) and I’ve been on the site for a while now. I’ve sent in my application on the site :slight_smile:

@Sairaphis Borealis member?!? Long time no see! You were auto accepted :slight_smile:

Also we welcome to all our new members! Trying to keep it all organized, so I’ll update the roster again quite soon.

2 Likes

Nice to see a well organized and goal oriented guild coming to ToS already!

(人-ω-)。o.゚。:heart:SORRY​:heart:・。゚o。(-ω-人)

@senesombath Thanks! It looks like there are actually a couple organized guild, seems like we’ll have plenty of friendly competition for ToS :blush:

If anyone is looking to join, I’ve had so many applications these past few days so I will be closing apps very soon.

3 Likes

I have just submitted an application. Hope i’m not too late to get accepted because i really want those cookies >.<