Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Coalescence [Competitive/Goal Oriented/PvX] [42/50 Members]

Got it! Slowly accepting applications while we wait for an actual date.

2 Likes

Since a date has been revealed here:

Weā€™ll be updating the main post, roster, and accepting more applications.

Schedules for events, guides for leveling, etc will be in place later today~over the weekend.

Weā€™ve added some nice things to our site and teamspeak so if your already a member, check it all out!

2 Likes

It canā€™t beā€¦ Blueberry from Aeria Games? LOL. It must have been at least 3 years. I remember the start of the passion network. Lime Odyssey (a.k.a. the game that never happened), crystal system (for ranks), etc. I was friends with Ayrinne and Elizavetta.

1 Like

I put in my app on your forum. :^)

Those were dark times ;;

What was your aeria name?

2 Likes

Posted my application for the guild. If I get accepted, Iā€™m sure it will be fun playing with you all!

Iā€™ve gone ahead and accepted it :smile:

2 Likes

I applied for the guild. Hope you guys accept me, since my cousin Sinbad94 recommended you guys and he said you guys are cool people who are focused and fun to play with.

Hello, Iā€™ve just posted my application on the the guildā€™s site :slight_smile:

Saw both applications from @a4362dunkle and @Curio

Iā€™ll more than likely accept both of you later today, just preparing a couple things for our new members and old members participating in iCBT2 :smile:

2 Likes

Great! No worries, take your time. :grin:

Hi! I just left my application on the guildā€™s site :slight_smile:

Hi, I posted my application on the guildā€™s site too! :smile:

Iā€™ve closed recruitment for the time being, and will only be accepting friends/family now.

Iā€™ll be updating the OP soon, and will be sending meeting times/etc later today.

Itā€™s been a pretty busy week, but welcome to all our new members! Please remember to actively use teamspeak.

2 Likes

Nice introduce guild. i cant wait for join

Hi @FatePGN

Are you able to edit your first post at this stage?

I seem to have lost the ability to edit my first post in my own guild thread and I am here to check if others are facing the same issues.

Thanks!

Sadly no, I think there is a 7 day timer on editing posts.

1 Like

Sup guys ! See again this CBT2 :grimacing:

@FatePGN /whyyoulurk20chars

1 Like

Are you guys still recruiting?