Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Coalescence [Competitive/Goal Oriented/PvX] [42/50 Members]

[size=30][u][b]Coalescence[/b][/u][/size]

[size=25][b]Short Info:[/b][/size]
  • Website: www.passion-gaming.net [We are part of the Passion Gaming Network]
  • Originally a Lime Odyssey guild (another spiritual successor to RO1)
  • Top guild for Lime Odyssey
  • We use a 512 slot TS3 server, all members are required to use for maximum enjoyment
  • Everything we do is planned, events will be on a schedule, and our guild revolves around major goals
  • Everyone knows each other, no matter how big we get, and we keep our guild private, recruiting only a few people weekly upon the games release
  • If you ever need help, we have an entire day dedicated to helping members catch up every week, among other nice guild related days throughout the week.
  • We support streamers, and have even had famous streamers join us for games we’ve played.
  • Currently we have around 50ish members.
  • Check the podcast video at the bottom to hear us in our natural environment :wink:
  • Orchestral Guild Theme song (member created content)
  • Guild theme song / rap version (member created content)

If your intrigued read on :sunny:
If you’ve already made up your mind, here is where you can apply (please also reply to this topic):
http://www.passion-gaming.net/forum/m/2404996/viewforum/4957270

[size=25][b]Who we are[/b][/size]

We are Coalescence. Coalescence means “to unite so as to form one mass, community, etc.”. We are one. We have played it all, had fun in everything, all just to pass time till the one game we wanted to be serious in came around. That game was Lime Odyssey, a previous spiritual successor to RO. But that game failed due to bankruptcy. All that passion for a game that could succeed RO needed a new home. ToS is that home. It’s a game we’ve had our eyes on since Project R1. It’s a game we plan on investing ourselves into.

[size=25][b]How we operate[/b][/size]

We are a very open guild, here’s a quick bullet point list for ease of reading.

• Higher up members, and even normal members have contact info up so there’s constant contact no matter if we’re gaming or living our lives.
  • Applications are open for everyone to read, even rank up positions are judged by the entire guild.
  • We have weekly meetings to meet new members, discuss new events and goals, and plan out the next week.
  • We have a day for recruiting, a day for dedicating ourselves to helping members catch up or just general help, and a day dedicated to moving forward on our weekly goal.
  • The 4 other days are all up to you what you’d like to do :sunny: We will have organized events, and parties to do all the fun things!

[size=25][b]Our Rules[/b][/size]
  • Use voice chat. In the past I have let this go, but this is really the best way to interact actively, and truly enjoy your time with us.
  • You must participate in our 3 guild oriented days. Recruitement/Playing and meeting new recruits. Guild progression day in which we actively progress the weeks guilds goal. Catchup day, where we help members that request help, or just want to catch up and progress.
  • Respect members. Everyone is open here, you can easily contact anyone for any reason. So please have respect for everyone as well. We offer help, and have a day dedicated to it. But if your a member that’s constantly in need of help, understand that everyone wants to enjoy the game in their own way.
  • Have fun. We’re not serious. Our goals are like every other guild in every other game. We want fun, we want family, and we want to win. Whatever winning may be, it’s personal. But we want to do it, together.

[size=25][b]Who are we looking for?[/b][/size]
  • Members that want to do more than just play by themselves, people that want to do something much larger in this game.
  • Members that can support themselves. We can support you, and do a lot for you, but if you can’t support yourself, there is only so much we can do for you!
  • Crafters, artists, talented people. We want to support you, provide for you and help you enjoy yourself as much as possible with us and in turn, progress the guild, with your crafted goods, your talent, and your creativity.
  • PvPers. We PvP, it’s a thing we do, and a thing we excel in. Want cooperative group PvP? Your in the right place. Setup your team, and join the big leagues. This’ll really go into effect once ToS implements PvP and group/guild pvp.
  • PvEers. Everyone does it, we want to progress in it. Beat those tough bosses, those ridiculous dungeons, and get that sweet sweet loot. And we want everyone to participate in it, and get rewarded because that’s what PvE does for you. It rewards you. We’ll help support weaker players if their willing, but in the end, we’ll do it all, and be rewarded for it.
  • Long term players. We’re in it for the long run.

[size=25][b]Timezones + Guild member geography[/b][/size]

We play on all time zones.
Members vary from all over the USA. U.K. Oceania and some from Asia.
Someone is always on!
English is our primary language.

[size=25][b]Now how do you join?[/b][/size]

First reply here. Second, you can apply here:
Feel free to read the “How to apply to the guild thread” on that link. You will need to join the site first.

During CBT/OBT recruitment is open to all, upon live release of the game, we’ll accept only a certain amount of people on a weekly basis, eventually a monthly basis as we fill up

[size=25][b]Member Roster:[/b][/size]
  1. FatePGN - Leader
  2. Ace
  3. Saihen
  4. Zanarkid
  5. Shaohan
  6. Djkevv
  7. Hakumaiu
  8. Looney_Sama
  9. Tarunac
  10. Shomari
  11. Zio
  12. Katsura
  13. Trio
  14. Mugen
  15. Loke
  16. Rex
  17. Lunalepsy
  18. Midnightmare
  19. Apex
  20. Tanios
  21. Staigule
  22. Rezo
  23. Reia
  24. Gungnir IV
  25. Neakses
  26. Justin
  27. Reddofokkusu
  28. Latte
  29. Myraclese
  30. Xuse
  31. Dark Ender
  32. Rabi
  33. Valyria
  34. SolaireOfAstora
  35. Vaunt
  36. Mikonkey
  37. Odern
  38. Charok
  39. Geloisawesome
  40. TendrilTender
  41. Sourpuss
  42. Artren

And growing… You can view their applications here:
http://www.passion-gaming.net/forum/page/1/m/2404996/viewforum/4957270

[size=25][b]Ranking System:[/b][/size]

As ToS has no ranking/guild info, we thought it would be wrong to create a ranking system for this game as of yet. Currently I am the leader, and everyone else, even long term members are of equal rank. Everyone has the same chance to grow in the guild. :sunny:

[size=25][b]About Guild Leader:[/b][/size]

I’ll keep this short. I’ve been a guild leader, and only ever a guild leader, since 2011. This is the guild that I’ve put 4 years of my life into, and many more years to come. I’ve made great friends, and had amazing times, and lots of laughs. With ToS, I want to continue this legacy of ours. I want to take it to a new level, as our first permanent long term game in quite awhile. I’ve learned a lot in these 4 years, with these strange guildies. I’m completely open to the guildies, and anyone can contact me at any time. Now I want to show off what we’ve learned, what I’ve learned, and take us to the top. If you want to know more, or want to experience Coalescence, you should join already :wink:

[size=25][b]Vids/Fun times[/b][/size]

Server first kills on Aurakingdom map bosses (a time when very few were even 50):

Dragon fight gone all wrong in Lime Odyssey:

Podcasts we did for LO, we even had GM’s participate in community events:

What happens when everyone else is asleep?:

Guild Karaoke anyone?

[size=25][b]Bonus[/b][/size]

[size=18][i]The Cage understands the link between us all[/i][/size]
6 Likes

Blue forgot to mention that we have cookies :smiley:

And milk =3 dw it runs out we will force blue to make more!

I’m actually interested. Looking for a guild to play with and all that. xD

@Looney_Sama @rexzshadow Well there goes any chance at sounding serious! D:

@Vaunt Glad to hear it, feel free to ask questions, demand answers, and see if you like us, or just signup :wink:

2 Likes

Good to see this up on here! Looking forward to those cookies and milk.

I got some ice cream!

@FatePGN want us to get serious?

Hey everyone, Blue(Fate) has only showed you guys a sample of what we’ve done. You should have seen us play archeage. That is when we entered the Senpai state!.

p.s. Senpai state = the avatar state of the gamer world. This can only be obtained by a gamer who joins Passion ( Coalescence) :wink:

1 Like

I have already entered the Sama Sensei Senpai San Sama … Kun State =3

1 Like

@Traishe Yes, I was waiting on the official forums release before posting things up.

Newly accepted members thus far:

@Vaunt, Welcome to Coalesence! Visit the website to check up on things. :sunny:

2 Likes

@FatePGN Thanks for having me on board! Looking forward to playing with the guild. xD

@FatePGN I’m also interested in joining your guild :smile:
how can I join Hehehe :speak_no_evil:

@Mikonkey Everything is in the OP, you need to apply here:

2 Likes

okay thanks ! already posted my application on your webpage

@Mikonkey thanks! Replied to your application :smile:

2 Likes

Ah, such excitement. We shall rule the server with our cookie fist!

@sivertap That’s not how we rule D:

Also updated the OP a little, I’ll give a couple statistic, like how many members we have, etc.

Previously we’ve run with around ~80 members, but for ToS, we’ll keep the numbers slightly lower in the beginning till we know the guild cap.

2 Likes

ALL HAIL!!!

Free Pizza for everyone! :smiley:

@Saihen No pizza for anyone ;;Updating the OP with a couple things:

[size=25][b]Member Roster:[/b][/size]
  1. FatePGN - Leader
  2. Ace
  3. Saihen
  4. Zanarkid
  5. Shaohan
  6. Djkevv
  7. Hakumaiu
  8. Looney_Sama
  9. Tarunac
  10. Shomari
  11. Zio
  12. Katsura
  13. Trio
  14. Mugen
  15. Loke
  16. Ree
  17. Lunalepsy
  18. Midnightmare
  19. Apex
  20. Tanios
  21. Staigule
  22. Rezo
  23. Reia
  24. Gungnir IV
  25. Neakses
  26. Justin
  27. Reddofokkusu
  28. Latte
  29. Myraclese
  30. Xuse
  31. Dark Ender
  32. Rabi
  33. Valyria
  34. SolaireOfAstora
  35. Vaunt
  36. Mikonkey

And growing…

[size=25][b]Ranking System:[/b][/size]

As ToS has no ranking/guild info, we thought it would be wrong to create a ranking system for this game as of yet. Currently I am the leader, and everyone else, even long term members are of equal rank. Everyone has the same chance to grow in the guild. :sunny:

[size=25][b]About Guild Leader:[/b][/size]

I’ll keep this short. I’ve been a guild leader, and only ever a guild leader, since 2011. This is the guild that I’ve put 4 years of my life into, and many more years to come. I’ve made great friends, and had amazing times, and lots of laughs. With ToS, I want to continue this legacy of ours. I want to take it to a new level, as our first permanent long term game in quite awhile. I’ve learned a lot in these 4 years, with these strange guildies. I’m completely open to the guildies, and anyone can contact me at any time. Now I want to show off what we’ve learned, what I’ve learned, and take us to the top. If you want to know more, or want to experience Coalescence, you should join already :wink:

1 Like

Okay, okay, besides all the cookies, ice cream, and senpai state. I have to admit after spending two years with this Passion (Coalescence) I’ve met some pretty amazing people and made some of the best memories in my entire gaming experience. Passion is like a family to me now and families grow. After Lime Odyssey, Aura Kingdom, and ArcheAge turned out to be a let down. ToS is a new hope to create new memories and lasting bonds with new people. I can feel the same excitement that I did when we were waiting for LO to release. Its that excitement to feel on christmas eve when you were a kid. That being said I hope I have inspired some of you to give our guild Passion (Coalesence) a shot and become a part of the family :slight_smile:

Seems very organized despite just taking a simple glance. I hope we can be friends in-game, even though our paths differ!

1 Like