Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

Im having second thought on wugu2/3. How does it perform on ET/Solmiki? Is the AoE good from both throw pot and jincan gu? Helpppp

Gu pot is good yes.
jican gu is very weak.
the more mobs with higher hp the better, it does fine in ET, but at the end of the day itā€™s not falc3 which is the best ET archer

Do Someone knows which wugushi builds are being used with The rank 9 patch in Korea? I have a wugu mergen but after a lot of time out of The Game im kinda lost, im planning on going wugu 2 falco 3 mergen once rank 9 is avalaible, but im not sure if its a good build, Thanks in advance

They need to remove Zhendu and add Enchant Poison. :satisfaction:

and buff needle blowā€¦
maybe rework detox and bewitch as well

At least make Wugu Poisons Rank 3 ailment.

Remove then change Zhendu to be an attribute that applies when casting Wugu abilities (doesnt apply on basic attack). Now a passive that is still proportional to characterā€™s physical damage, lasts 1 second per attribute level and slows movement speed by 1 per attribute level. [Max Level: 15]
:satisfaction:

Hey guys!
Do we got a meta build with Wugushi when Rank 9 comes?

A2Sap2Wugu3Mergen2 it is

3 Likes

Since we are close to R9 im curious what Wugu Builds you ppl will end with.
personally im going for: Archer3>Wugushi3>Falconeer1>Mergen2.
So far it has been a nice multypurpose build, it has really good AoE and bossing potential.

For AoE i go with a dual rotation of Gu pot+Jincan,/Circling+Homming with spread shot and tripple arrow to fill in anytime. The bugs really help a lot on multiple hordes of enemies like the ones on Uphill or ET since the ones that die on the first wave become extra dmg on the next one

For Bossing i make quite the use of my 3 lvl.10 my Biterregina+Velnia Monkey Cards as a support for both wugushi and merguen since all of wugushi poisons trigger the Velnia Monkey %dmg bonus and all of the poison ticks can proc Biterregina including the regina poison itself (wich does arround the same dmg as needle). its also noteworthy the fact that jincan gu wich lasts 1min also triggers the velnia card effect making you have a permanent 30% dmg bonus transforming wugushi in an awsome support for your other classes, in my case Merguen.

With this build (and proper equipment) im currently doing solmiki and im able to get WB boxes.

for references i use:
+16/trans7-Aufgowle with lvl 6 green gems (was +15 trans 5 when i got to miki)
Full Kaulas Leather Set (blue HG one) (got Kristas plate with +12 lolo plate gloves and boots for when def is important)
Max petamion
+10 Sissel & Phada or 2 phadas (since im too lazy to get another sissel)

3 lvl10 Velnia Monkey
3 lvl10 Biterregina Card

1 Like

I donā€™t want you to take my words as a criticism but i think Sap2 would be a better option for PvE.
Iā€™d dump falconer1 as in the future it wonā€™t be as good as the One we have now (circling nerf) and archer3

Another fact is that Mergen will really depends on AOE attacks ratio (it needs 9 at least to be viable) and 3 velnia monkey means better damage but you canā€™t access to Centaurus +6 AOE attacks ratio.

Biteregina does a lot of work vs World bosses as every tick deals 0,1% of Boss health (therefore 300k-400k damage)

Again i just donā€™t want to offend you but this is my opinion, your character will be solid and really good bossing / single target but, due to not investing in expensive AoE gears and cards, a ā€œnot solidā€ PVE char vs many enemies

Im going for archer 2-ranger 1- wugu 2- falco 3-mergen, im leaving behind good wugushi damage but the AOE farming made by falco 3 mergen is just too good, i did had a doubt about the build tho, so i asked inje Kang (godly archer on ktos) and he/she told me that lower trees doesnt really matter for falco 3 mergen and that wugushi is a good optionā€¦ so im staying like this

The latest musketeer changes has me positive itā€™s the best fit for wug now. [needle blow] and [throw gu pot] are simple application skills that donā€™t have any special conditions or mechanics to play around with. [wugon gu] and [jincan gu] have the additional mechanic of requiring hits after application.

[covering fire] and [volley fire] are AAR based and 11/4 hits with 2 OH. [grooving muzzle] (or whatever its name is gonna be) is a 30% chance at 4 hits per AA (Assuming itā€™s true multihit - something no one has confirmed yet).

will sniper serenity boost wugu poison tremendously?

Iā€™m hoping it will if i add in higher lv red gems. [sniper serenity] just makes min atk = max atk right? Itā€™s not a rifle only buff. It should stand to reason that it will increase the ave damage of poisons (maybe except [jincan gu]).

Thatā€™s what my build is atm! Seems it works well still.

Which Mergen skills are the best to get at the moment, though?

Also, whatā€™s the opinion on the Mergen 2 skills?

Yeah, it should. Because the poison uses your PATK (min - max) so if you increase your min PATK to match your max PATK, your poison should always hit at the highest damages possible.
Musketeer also has high base damages, so I agree with you on the fact that it is probably the best fit for Wugushi. They complete each other pretty well.

bā€¦but musketeer has high skill factor which is dissapointing if doesnt crit, wont rogue2 better suited then?

I love my wugushi Muskateer.
It brings me so much peace of mind to throw wugu poisons out in aoe situations otherwise Iā€™d be up shits creek.

1 Like

Nononoā€¦

The thing about wugushi musketeer is. Wugushi is the main class, while musketeer is the filler.
If weā€™re talking in musketeer thread, ofc itā€™s better with rogue xD
:distinguished:

1 Like

argh! you got me this time!
how many poison pots do you guys usually carry?