Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

oh thanks its my first char can u sugegest me what to do first ? like when reach r8 at around 280 what weapon recomend now and whats next step by step and then what i should do first upgrade off-main or up attribute
sry for many question im a beginner in this game
thanks for replies

ps what card for wugu pot ? manticen?

Here’s some things you need to think about before going app-cannon

• [overestimate] is a noob trap. It looks good but it requires a very heavy investment in upgrades for it to be worth it. On an advanced vista cannon (lv 220 blue) +3 from 0 adds 66atk, +3 from 6 adds 79, +3 from 8 adds 122, +3 from 13 adds 154. I specifically mention these upgrade points (9, 11, 16) because they are the noticeably larger increases in atk. Can you afford to aim for those upgrades values? Going to +13 already costs 794 917 silver (assuming you never fail).
  • Appraiser is r5. that means it is competing with wugushi slots. (not an issue since you are taking it for filler)
  • Can you afford to upgrade 2 weapons?
  • The pre-quest is just a bitch. Flower1 is a bitch with its 4 random spawn location and flower2 literally requires a group because you CAN’T water it on your own within the time limit. Both flowers can be “stolen” from you.

Now it’s not all doom and gloom. If you can get past these the rewards are substantial. Poisons “generally” don’t crit so you don’t want (to aim for) crit rate. [blindside] is sure crit and will fit your gear choices. [devaluation] is a powerful pvp tool and is one of the few mdef debuffs out there.

Will you be using [bazooka]?

On the issue of wugu2 instead of 3. Some people don’t like [jincan gu]. Let me just say that it is a great WB tool as the 5 insect cap is per person so 5 people hitting an infected target can spawn 25 insects. Just something to think about.

1 Like

oh its too late im already appraiser 6 hours ago my lucky i got 2 flowers in 3 hr if it like u said doom and gloom i just leave this for opening shop i know that cannoneer need to upgrade 2 weapon but tbh i like this class its a unique cannon behind the back is so cool and sapper more effective with cannoneer but wugu dmg even no crit its ok and worth it for lower gear as beginner like me

is it ok
overestimate 3
blindside2
devalution 5
identify 5

You’re thru the gates, now grit your teeth and climb up the money wall. It’s just that app is not 1st character friendly, but is great when you do start swimming in money.

[forgery] lets you share your accessories. For example sissels. It’s true everyone in your group could already have sissels, but it you had say +11 trans 10 sissels and share THAT it would be huge. An investment like that would last you a long time too because there are no (realistically) better choices than the current top contenders for accessories (sissels, phada, archmage bangle, etc).

[overestimate] is again good (not even great ~_~) when you have say something like a +13 lv315 cannon.

As a cannoneer you won’t be using [blindside] for the damage unless you have a pimped out xbow as well. If you were a musketeer however, it becomes way more valuable as a damage skill rather than just a crit debuff skill.

You could explore musketeer on that build (with IMC possibly allowing archer skills to work with rifles in the coming patch).

what u mean ? u suggest me to go musketeer better than cannoneer? and dont spend point in overestimate ?

now im ar3 wu2 app

the main skills are overestimate and blindside, crit rate bonus is very powerful on blindside higher lvl of it just improves the damage.

your build is fine for cannon

im cannoneer 1 now and use xbow and cannon hg220.
can i levelling to 315 by this weapon ? or upgrade cannon to 8 and wait for new weapon ?

do i need isability ? or just wait for purple 315 xbow is fine

220 hg gear is plenty fine for leveling
315 xbow would be better then isability

Will archer 2 > sapper 2 > wugu 2 > ? > Bm 2 work?

IMO If you can handle enough buttons on your keyboard for all those abilities to work - then sure, go ahead. I personally wouldn’t do that.

Problem is sapper and wugushi damage is based on main hand weapon right? And BM is pistol so its gonna be expensive

yes this is more then likely the case, I’d go forward with the build if that 100% what you want because you can always wait and see what others do. as far as last circle is concerned either sap3 for better aoe or appraiser for blindside and +3 offhand. you can go wugu3 but compared to the other options can’t crit and only improves single target damage over the other two (and that’s not including the extra crits you’ll get from blindside + bm skills)

I use a similar build, and it’s absolutely fine because all the cast times are low
1 second wugong gu/needle blow
1.4s for broom trap
gu pot is the only long cast time at 2s

Hi guys. Can you recommend a skill build for this build path? arch2 sap2 wugu2 falc1 mergen1

Here is something to think about. This requires some critical thinking so … here goes.

[running shot] DOES NOT work with off-hand attacks. [double gun stance] works with [running shot] (there is a screen shot somewhere that shows with and without [running shot] damage while using [double gun stance]).

Does this mean when using [double gun stance] your main hand attack now calculates from off hand attack? Does this also mean when using [double gun stance] your skills now calculate from off hand attack? We don’t know. We are waiting on details from our brave men and women in the field, risking their lives to give us up to date information. Lol wut am I saying?

1 Like

When you use skills from another class the Dual Gun instance is canceled so the Crossbow that will do the damage calculation, I think the normal attack works more like the Bazooka instance.

Im a wugushi now. How does poison pot work? And what card should i use? Should I level up the card to 10 or is it okay is its just 1 star?

I was thinking in terms of poisons having retroactive damage. It’s why some go cannon2 for wug because the +50% damage from [bazooka] affects poison damage.

1 star is enough. Cards will add an effect to the Throw Gu Pot skill (wugu2). Any card is fine if you just turned wugu, in the future try some cards to tell which one you like most.

Open poison pot, put in insect-mob drops or buy venom pots at wugu master and put it in. Turn it into Poison. You need poison to use wugu skills.

I will have to test that, my cannoneer is Quarrel Shooter but I think that I can test that with Scaltrops.

Musketeer C3 skill raises min atk to match max atk for 30s. I’m imagining this would temporarily raise poison DoT damage too? Wugushi Musketeer seems like a great bossing option in R9 environment.