Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

I actually hate Rogue-Musketeer. But to be fair, I was a Wugu-Rogue-Musketeer, so most of the time it was just impossible to try to stay behind my targets since I kept having the aggro. Too troublesome~

I carry zero poison pot, somehow I’m always full of bugs items because of all the different characters I got. There are also friends giving me theirs since it’s junk~

i bought around 1k pots on the day i became a Wugu, install poison auto refill, now i still have a lot of it.
only use wugu for CM and saalus or wb(back then).

poison spread from wugong gu is critting now, not sure if is intende or not

its always done this.
The initial poison doesn’t, but when you spread it to others it can crit.

i played since beta and it was never like this, may have changed some months ago when i took a break from game

iirc it began critting some time ago

Sorry for these cliche questions, but since I can’t find anyone saying anything about it, do the boss cards’s level have any effect on the skill, and which card(s) is the best?

did you mean card for throw gu pot? that’s just for gu animation.

ah yes, that’s what I meant, so no point in investing in any of them for the pot skill then.

still prefer Merguen 1 skills over Merguen2 since they are more AoE oriented, and the atributes for both are quite nice

1 Like

I just reset my skills for my bullet marker Wugushi. I want to make sure I get the Wugushi part of the build right this time though.

Should I just ignore Zhendu and put 15 points in needle blow, 15 in Wugong Gu, 5 in Jincan gu and 10 in Throw Gu Pot, or should I maybe take 5 points out of Needle Blow to put into Zhendu?

I really do like how Zhendu feels, even if it’s one of Wugu’s weaker skills. My BM is a high STR build and I do have a strong crossbow to scale my poisons.

trust me and ignore zhendu, i have 12k physical attack with full str and it does like 500-1000 dmg per tick? not worth, go for 15 needle 15 wugong gu 10 gupot and 5 jican gu.

They seriously need to change Zhendu to work like enchant fire or something because it sucks lol.

In the new ktest rebalancing, they changed Wizard’s Earthquake to allow it to hit airborne enemies and deal 2x damage to grounded ones. I hope they do the same for Gupot and JicanGu ~_~

And does anyone know the damage formula for JicanGu?

i wish they make zhendu becomes a buff that extend needle and wugong gu duration like 3-5 secs or something, that would be useful.

i have a +14 primus bow tranc 10 lvl 80 atributes and i hit only 9k per tick on wolrd boss like marnox and zaura, 10k in nuaele and mirtis,compared to what it was before reworking the armor, this crap, I regretted having chosen this class

oh dang, and I was planning to try to build wugu for bossing. How bad was it compared to before the rework, and are you still able to compete with others?

both wugong gu and needle blow damage are bad right now, the only good thing about wugushi is velnia monkey card effect and decent aoe gu pot skill

Wugushi is just a “support attack” class, and not a main one.
Basically you take it for filler DOT attacks and to use Velnia cards, but if you want to kill bosses you need to focus on something else. Like go Wugushi + Musketeer, where Musketeer is your main damages dealer and Wugushi is there to increase your damages with Velnia and for the damages over time.

Can I put my hope on the Biterrigina cards to help bump up the damage output?

Well, I know it’s not an uncommon way to do it and you can also count on your party members’ poisons since Wugus and PDs are common classes. But I haven’t tested it myself, so I’m not sure how viable it is.