Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

not by me but heres the neop card effect

That looked like it did nothing actually :confused:

some one notice some change on the interaction of pisons and falconerā€™s expand attribute? a guld mate say that he goes to ET 25F with one wugushi 2 falconer 3 and that char have an awesone damage. i proppous that build time ago before the balance patch and some players say that the poison tick dont proc the damage of the falconer 3 buff.

What is the difference between wugushi 2 and wugushi 3?

Iā€™m planning to do A2- Qs 3- Wugu 2- Mergen. Iā€™m in a dilemma right now. Lol

Not sure if I should go A2 Qs 3 Wugu 3 instead.

The insects from Wugushi 3 are not that great to be honest so I would say that you will only lose some damage in the Trow Pot (4788% in the max level, 3798% in level 5) and Needle Blow (3375% in max, 2700% at 10).

The Mergen rank would make up for that loss easy.

Iā€™ve just reached R8 on my Archer3 > Wugu2 > Falconer3. So far itā€™s very cool.

• [Throw Gu Pot + Aiming] is phenomenal. Quite worth the build just for this hilarity.

• The combo Iā€™ve been building for is [Wugong Gu + Circling + Multishot] which should turn Wugong Gu into a instant 11 mob AoE poison. Turns out in partied instances, mobs instantly melt under Circling, giving no time for poison to spread. Havenā€™t tried this in solo play, or in party play against large groups of high HP mobs (like maybe ET?), yet.

Alsoā€¦

My love for Wuguhi tells me I should make a Wugushi C3 Build. Below are my candidates:

• Archer 2 > Sapper 2 > Wugushi 3 > Mergen.
  • Archer 3 > Wugushi 3 > Falconer > Mergen.
  • Archer 2 > Hunter > Wugushi 3 > Musketeer.

In order of favourite-ness.
Has anyone tried any of the above builds? Is the build decent?

1 Like

im making new qs3>wugu3 nowā€¦ and i will wait for Bullet maker for R8 :smiley:

I tested all of these already or something similar, the first one works but I found that the Sapper 3 - Wugushi 2 was better.

The second is great, a really good balance in AoE and bossing and always have a skill to use.

The last I have one with Ranger instead of Hunter, unfortunally every time that I used a Hunter rank in other builds it turned out badā€¦

1 Like

I see, Sapper 3 for the Broom Trap Critical +50% attribute. Wasnā€™t aware of that until now. Sapper 3 > Wugushi 2 > Mergen sounds like an AoE workhouse. Quite a tempting build for me.

Iā€™ve never tried Hunter myself, but the notion of a Musketeer looking after a Hoglan is quite appealing to me. Also I forget about Steady Aim. Thanks for the insight on Hunter anyway, must try it out myself :smiley:

Havenā€™t heard of that class. Is Bullet Maker going to be an Auto-Attacking class like Quarrel Shooter?

I used to play Quarrel Shooter > Wugushi before the combat system update. It was very cool but a little too single-target-y for me.

we dont knowā€¦ but wugu and qs3 can use all type of weaponsā€¦ so lets try

It wonā€™t. In the video presenting the class itā€™s using several skills.
Iā€™m curious to know more about itā€¦ It looks fun.

QS, Sapper and Wugushi donā€™t have any locked stance, so they might work well with it :satisfaction:

Woooooow Archer new circles! Awesome! Musketeer new skill made me too happy.

Yeah that makes sense. Bullet Makerā€™s [Class Attribute - Pistol in Main Hand] would make most bow skills unusable without switching, if thatā€™s how it works. Sapper, Wugushi and also Hunter, Falconer have skills using no weapons so Hunter > Bullet Maker might be a thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Bullet Maker has a lot of skills & apparently overheats. I get the feeling that Running Shot will not be cast at all, letā€™s see when it comes out. Iā€™m calling Archer 2 > Ranger 3 > * > * > Bullet Maker being the go-to build. Just like Swordsman 3 > Peltasta 2 > Fencer 3 where the first 5 ranks are for buffs.

anyone know what new cards are working ? i have the 25F boss cards. and do nothing but the moth card works nice.

by the way, lv of the card increase the damage ? i never notice that.

what is the best card now for wugu pot ?

and which build is better between ar3 wugu3 can2 and ar3wugu2 fal can2

youā€™re going to want appraiser more then falc1

if youā€™re calling a lot of overheats you wont take ranger3 for more of them, more then likely will take classes where all they do is set it and forget it skills (sapper/wugu) with the other filler classes being ones with more potent buffs/debuffs (appraiser/falc)

thatā€™s not neop

Apparently Wugushi is becoming a buffing circle, with the arrival of the new Velnia Monkey cards? Iā€™m quite excited about that.

Velnia Monkey card : +[ā˜…]% damage against monsters with poison status.

1 Like

app can boost dmg more than falconer right ? can this build go ET in DPS role?

btw lazy about app quest -ā€¦-

appraiser boosts your offhand weapon (cannon in this case), along with blindside which boosts your crit chance (along with being good single target damage). Falc1 would let your aoes hit everything under circling when itā€™s up (which is good for high density mob situations like dps floors in ET). Iā€™ve seen all sorts of things for ET, you could make cannon work, just keep in mind itā€™s expensive cause youā€™ll need 2 good weapons instead of one, high sp costs means lots of sp pots and obviously attributes.