Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

its nice build… qs3 wugu3 mergen

1 Like

I second this build.

I have reset my idreamy scout into this build, with 100 dex rest strength. Strike a perfect balance between attack speed and damage, aoe clearing and boss killing capabilities.

My mergen is still on class lv5 and isnt funded much, but I am already feeling the joy playing this character.

What stats you used? My archer is reseted and i REALLY don’t know if i go A1>QS3>WU3>? or A3>WU3>FAL>MERGEN?
I have a huge problem which is: i really don’t know what set and weapons use, if you can help me with that, i’d be grateful.

How did you guys end up spending your skill points in Wugushi C3?

I ended up thinking about going with:

• Needle Blow 15/15
  • Throw Gu Pot 10/10
  • Jincan Gu 5/5
  • Zhendu 4/15 (13s duration to cover for Needle Blow + extra dot uptime).
  • Wugong Gu 11/15 with the remaining points.
  • 0 in Detoxify and Bewitch.

I think that I may end up ignore Zhendu completely because of how it scales (it takes STR into consideration but ignores patk) and if the Poison resistance reduction is flat. That would net a flat damage increase from every tick that sounds really low. Anyone tested Zhendu’s reduction to see if it’s really flat? If it is, then I guess I’ll end up ignoring it and maxing Wugong Gu instead.

Thanks.

i trade my wugu for my falc, but, in my wugu times… i spend:
5/5 Jincan Gu
15/15 Nedle bow
10/10 Thow gu Pot
15/15 Wugong Gu

That’s what I’ll probably do. Zhendu looks weak. If it gave a % increase then I’d put 4 points into it to accompany Needle Blow and Wugong Gu…

1 Like

What about a1>qs3>w1>falcon3 ?

Hey, with what build you ended up? I’m thinking if Wugu3 is worth over Wugu2. Back in the day i played QS3>Wugu3 build, which was fun af for bossing, how’s it now? Is musk2 route better?

I can’t tell. I think both works. Wugushi C3 is amazing so far. I really like Jican Gu. I really like Musketeer C1 too.

The only sad thing about my build with Wugushi C3 Musketeer is that Archer C3 is really weak right now. Multi-Shot is not worth using at all (scale too low) and Twin Arrow is also kinda meh. And the auto-swap is a bit clunky because I have to use a Musket skill before poisons or I’ll lose a lot of damage on it. I’m still top DPS at bosses most of the time tho, while leveling. And I have the class quest Musket still.

QS3 is supposed to do well. I really wanted to go QS3 Wugu3 Musketeer2 but unfortunately there is no way.

Soooo… The consensus is that Zhendu is useless right now? I’m not even sure if it’s worth 1 point for single target DPS. Probably not.

Im running a archer3 wugi2 appraiser1 musket2 and I’m not complaining…

I dont use archer much only the kneeling shot and swift step all other skills I just ignored…
in wugi… well we just take the usual stuff… took appraiser for yeah appraising, debuff in defence. and hindsight that works wonders if you want to burst down fast. and musket usual skills…:smiley:
I’m planning to take wugi c3 from rank 9 and musket again @ rank 10

(Don’t judge me it aint my main… :smiley: I’m using this for saalus, silver grinds and hunt some certain loots that needed for recipes. and yeah i have my own appraiser to appraise things and sell them in market… :smiley:

my theme for my character is like an adventurer… in those jungle stories… that despite having rifle as a main weapon… they have been taught by tribes to use poison. and a magnifying glass to search for lost treasure… :smiley:
sorry super themed player here… just sharing my views…
using vienie musket +10 with 3x 6 star red gems. for the time being using (glass bracelet, but wanted to use battlex2 for this) and using suurit plate set… usually when I hunt… i gather them and kite and bomb them with throw gu pot. the extra sp and sta from suurit helps me doing that… :smiley: plate also reduces dmg from physical mobs so i can stay longer on fields and I’m less usage in pots…

also note: I am a skill user , the only auto attacks i make is to call the monsters and bunch them up… I let the skills do the work for me. and if anyone wants to ask me of my stats… 100 con the rest str… no dex… I’m not recommending my build… I’m just sharing at least you got an idea for a variation of this class :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t know if someone mention these yet.
[Wugong Gu : Continuous Infection] doesn’t affect initial target anymore (intended?).
[Throw Gu Pot : Residual Poison] affects enemies even not moving out of puddle range , affect flying enemies too. Correct me If I’m wrong.

Hi tribe i read already almost every post and i liked a lot the way ar2hun1wugu3musk2. Ranger never has been an option for me, and with musket cant use archer skills.
I know Pet is unusefull against bosses, but can spread poison so well. I like to know if you see this choice as a waste of rank. Right now choice rank 3 option is like a filler and Hunter can make my journal funier. I Would like read your replies thanks c:

Hunter is a decent option. However you must know pet AI is not great. If your pet is too far, your casted pet skill will fail and go on cooldown. The skill’s success depends on the position of your pet, not your own position. You must position your pet very well on a hunter.

Coursing is a great skill to spread wugong gu.
Only hunter snatching and rushdog are usable on bosses. Snatching must be used on flying bosses.

Mind 1 pet = 1 character slot.

Thanks for your advices i really enjoy this path so í takr care about the consecuentes, thank you very much @greyhiem

I noticed this too while leveling recently. When the aoe of Throw Gu Pot disappears, it ticks one final time and will affect flying mobs.

Hi… ill give feedback about Ar2 Hu1 Wu3 Musk2 and this my distribution

-Archer skills dont cast with a musk and the switch is very bad, this is the reason why i dnt went with ar3 and i preffer hunter. Aim in ranger is cool but it suffer the same of archer skills…
-coursing isnt affect boss… but, snatching and rush yes… in the late game, the high % of bosses are flying and snatching can do 15k minimum/tick and have AoE in flying targets. I give a point only for down flying mob at gu pot but after of hour of playing, i preffer give 5 point because is worth. Rush do 5k of damage per hit (5hit x 5k) each 5seg and AoE… plis… 1 rank to this beauty class? What is u wait?
-You are always 1st in dps against boss, i have a dragoon piper +10, 3 glass mole and sissel and i won over clerics o dopple with 315/T5 weapons. The poison ticks+musk skills+snatching can easyment melt flying bosses (the merggen favourite).
-Good AoE and Single… nothing of say, we are wugus.

My only cons is the archer skills… i like multishot, draw, twin and oblique but with a musk is a very bad idea going to Ar3… musk+Ar3=dnt merge. The other cons is the constanly pet bug :D, but im waiting for imc fixes (2year minimum).

I recommend the build, is easy and confortable. You dnt have deadtime for cooldowns:

1. Butstroke, Glassmole, Wugu skills, headshot.
  2. Butstroke, Glassmole, Muskskills.
  3. Rush, butstroke, penetrate shot, and birdfall… and in this time the wuguskills are in cooldown again…

Sorry for the extense and the errors gramals and ortograp, no is my native language.

1 Like

hello!
I want to do: Archer 3 Wugu 3 cannoneer 2
Question.
if i equip with crossbow and cannon, Does the cannon works with the poison? or better
equip crossbow with shield so at least wins defense???

thx!!!

poisons dmg derives from physycal atk so that means only main weapon plus gems from both weapons are computed. i recomend using only cannon since you will have to manually switch to shield after any cannon skill, and it will always be changed back to cannon once a skill is used

1 Like

The skill descriptions still say it scales from STR, though? :hushed:

STR that gives Phys dmg ergo physical dmg. the only exception seems to be zhendu that may actually be calculed from str or skill directly
easy test: unequip your bow

1 Like