Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

Can u tell me the what skills should I invest my points as a Wugu3?

Wellā€¦ the last day of crazzy resets xD

I try every combination with Wugu C2 and C3 and i decided for PoisonMusket: Ar2-Hu1-Wugu3-Musk2. (good AoE and Single, safe play, spread poison very well and very good PvE).

Someday with a emegrand musk+15/stage 5 ill try full DEX for crit atk and penetration, but right nowā€¦ FULL STR and 95CON.

What is your final build in this last day?

Im going for qs3-wugu3-mergen lol

one thing im annoyed with is that mergen is locked into twohanded bow T,T

btw: as a wugu3, what are your distribution?

is max needle blow worth it? its like 2.5s more at lv15 compared to lv10 (10s) ā€¦ im thinking of getting higher zhendu insteadā€¦ for longer duration : S

1 Like

Iā€™ve went QS3Wugu3Mergen too!
So, iā€™m not certainly yet how to proceed, but iā€™ve maxed Wu Gong Gu, Needle Blow and the Throw Pot. I have 4 points left, which i think i might put in the Jincan or Zendu (its already 1).
I went full strength, but i think i might put some 30 points in Dex.
For now, Looks like didel lost most of its power because it is a 220 weapon with low p. attack, so two handed bows is the way to go.
Tell me how are you feeling about this char!

1 Like

I guess Im gonna leave Zhendu at level 1 ā€¦ :c

yea I think 2-handed bow is the best now cos of high patk and the only QS skills i use are pavise, caltrops and running shot lol // iā€™ve put 10 points in rapid fire but it can only be used with a crossbow, so i think i might reset skills and dump the rest into stone shot for ā€œsituational stunā€ lol; but I always need to have a crossbow on my autoswap slots

I am liking this build so far actually, its quite fun xD and i love see lots of mobs being poisoned xD

1 Like

Since we are ā€œfreeā€ from Didel, i think we might have a 315 Blue Crossbow to use Rapid Fire, and use the other skills with the 2h Bow. I like Rapid Fire, especially now that it can became a viable skills for more than the early game.
EDIT: a 315 Crossbow with a Shield for situation usage! :smiley:

1 Like

Switched from Archer 2 > Sapper 2 > Wugu 3 > Mergen to Archer 2 > Sapper 2 > Wugu 2 > Falconer > Mergenā€¦
Miss my bugs but Circling + Homing Arrow is great x O x

thats a good idea actually! havent thought of it xD

but i do like it too, its a good skill now

I want to make a Wugushi C2 or C3 for World Boss killing.

I want to make one of the three:

• A3Wugu3Musk2;
  • A1Qs3Wugu2Musk2;
  • A1Qs3Wugu3Mergen.

What do you guys recommend?

Thank you!

i would choose the 3rd one which is quite popular now, but you will need to use weapon swap for your grand cross cause mergen is specially for 2h bows, if thats not a problem the 3rd one is probably the better

i was wondering in a Qs3-wugu3-mergen build

giving up wugu3 for scout1 (for PvP stuff) is ok? do you lose out a lot from wugu3?

stick up with wugushi 3, scout is very good but having needle bow and wugon un lvl 15 plus gu pot in lvl 10 is amazing, plus i dont see too much benefit for a wugushi to have scout tbh, but it depends on you maybe it will work out xD

Thatā€™s not an issue. But Qs feels meh without DEX on it, although it is viable. I wanted to do as much DPS as possible in world bosses. So I donā€™t know what of the 3 builds to pickā€¦

yea xD i guess i will jst stick with wugu3, i guess wugu isnt that good in pvp cos no cooldown antidote easily cures poison

better just keep this a pve char xD

I use the same build and I like it.

1 Like

Yeah! The build is really fun and lots of AoE. Only problem is I donā€™t really find myself using any of Sapperā€™s skills other than Broom trap, lol. So I have a lot of unused SP .

ALSOā€¦Possibly a dumb question, but for Viper bowā€™s ā€˜Poison Property Attackā€™, does it add a flat 346 damage increase per tick on poison/attacks or does it function like a +346 physical attack increase for poison? Iā€™m assuming itā€™s the formerā€¦ :x

Just a dumb questionā€¦

Iā€™m a really low level wugu (only 128 atm)
The build i settled with was Archer 1 > Ranger 3 > Wugu 1, how fudged am I?

that used to be my old build, its not bad.
A1>R3>W3>Mergen

My courrent build is A3>Wug3>Fal>Mergen.
just love the AoE mechanics of Gu pot and Jincan.
Nice AoE dmg, and Nice Single target dmg

1 Like

i got criticised heavily for going QS3-Wugu3 ā€” people said its a fcked up build that has no synergy and i should reroll lol