Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

I tested yesterday ,wu gong gu can crit .

Kneeling Shot is pretty good with Muskets. It also increases poison tick damage while kneeling. And I can use Twin Arrow with auto weapon swap, the rest is either a Musket skill or doesnā€™t need a bow to use (Wugushi skills).

About Archer C3, it seems to be the least terrible choice:

• Ranger is a waste, Steady Aim doesnā€™t apply to poisons and Ranger C2 is meh. Barrage does make Wugong Gu spread quickly, but thatā€™s it. Twin Arrows can do the same job although less efficient.
  • QS3 isnā€™t compatible with Wugushi C3 and Musketeer C2. QS1 is meh and QS2 terrible.
  • Sapper 1 is bad for world bosses and I donā€™t feel like going C2-C3 with this build
  • Hunter C1 is okish but terrible for bosses (Coarsing doesnā€™t work).

So, basically, Archer C3 is my last option.

So, Wugong Gu is the only poison that can crit?

Iā€™m also going Wugushi3-Muskt2, and so far I think Archer2-Ranger1 is better choice. Ranger doesnā€™t help Wugushi, but at least there is the 10% from Steady Aim to use in Headshot+Snipe combo, if you have a nice Gun, 10% can become some nice amount. Archer3 would be my second option, but I donā€™t see any benefit from the third Archer rank.

you could but i dont recommend it, if you go to wugushi it must be at leats wugushi 2, that and wugushi doesnt benefit from falco skills too much, since his only AOE is gu pot and it doesnt get affected by circling, So if your planning to get falco 3 i dont think wugu is an option, wugushi goes well with falco 1 or 2 if you go to mergen rank 8 (my opinion btw)

IĀ“ve been trying the combination today, and i couldnĀ“t notice any difference with the gu pot, guess thatĀ“s it. Really cool class though, but seems iĀ“ll go with QS3 for my Falco, thanks a lot wugu masters! :pray:

1 Like

maybe some bug? its strange only one poison skill can crit oO

Only the Infection from Wu Gong Gu can crit from what @Csiko said.

Well not totally bad but i think wugu3 is a waste

And wugu 2 very good choice

Goog geared with sendhu + 2 dots can tick 60-80k per second with gu pot 100k second

Is not bad 500k-1kk in 7-10 seconds for 2 circle while you still can deal dmg till poison dot

Dunno who said class suck is totally wrong

I tested kneeling shot on poison tick damage, doesnt work, no difference at all for me, the numbers are the same.

Iā€™m changing builds and equipment around on my archers today, Iā€™ll test much more extensively in the next couple days.

It also seems like the bugs can crit from jincan, but the one time I thought it happened in the 15-20 minutes I was testing could have been a fluke or something else.

Really? Then they fixed it. Iā€™ll check it as well, thanks for the input! I havenā€™t touched my Wugushi too much post-patch, since Iā€™m still confused to what class Iā€™ll take for it for R2 and R3ā€¦

I see. Alright, thank you. :slight_smile: Unfortunately I canā€™t confirm because I donā€™t have C3 yet.

You can wugong gu > kneeling > spread wugong gu, then youā€™ll see the bonus damage from Kneeling. If you Needle, wugong or gu pot and then you kneel, there will be no difference at all on your target.

Can Wugushi use poison with Musket? Without bow or crossbow equiped.

Yeh, they can use musket for the poison skills.

I was testing for this week Ar2 Hu1 Wu3 Musk2 and i like it xD the pets spread very well the wugong, musk the same with retreath shot, the skills rotation its ok, few skills but with great damage, great AoE and safegame. I dnt knowā€¦ i like it xD

My only problem is the equips, i can switch weapon but at the minute i forget what i must be doit. So, I have 2 pract and i dnt know about emegrandā€¦ in this tribe all know what a subweapon with 3 slot + crossbow with 3 slot is sinonims of max damage in wugu, but with this build, you have only 3 slot in total with a musk if you dont switch the weapon.

Sorry my english, its no my language.

1 Like

Iā€™m playing Archer2-Sapper2-Wugushi3-Mergen for now but I was thinking about changing to Archer2-Ranger1-Wugushi3-Muskt2. Want to make something with Wugushi3 and Muskt2 seems better than Mergen.

I canā€™t test, but I think a Muskt with nice Enhancement+Transcend can get more damage for poisons than a Crossbow with the same enhancemente+trancend+subweapon.

of courseā€¦ 2 handed weapon will be better for wugushi

just a question.

do poison DoT from multiple wugus stack now? or it will ovverride another? thanks!

Yes! They do stack right now.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried Archer 3 Wugushi 3 Falconer Mergen and I liked it! Went with 100CON and the rest STR. (Friendā€™s recommendation)

What do you guys think of a Wugushi build like this? :blush:

thank you for your reply! :slight_smile:

I am thinking of doing a ā€œi do it cos i like itā€ kinda buildā€¦ like I love QS3 and I love wuguā€™s poison and concept!

im doing a A2-QS3-Wugu2-Scout build

I pick scout cos i wanna be invisible , thats all lol ; hopefully theres something nice at rank9 ! xD