Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

I haven’t noticed a difference. Things insta died then and still do now.

What I’m having trouble with is figuring out what to do with derp Archer 2 on a Full STR Wugushi3/Cannon

I want Max Full Draw. Then 1 point Oblique. More points into Multi Shot are questionable, as well as Heavy Shot. I’m still confused to why so many ppl max Kneeling and Swift Step on a STR only build.

What are your current equips/ atributes/ stats?
And one shot wich mob?

My character wears trash bags with pot lids taped to them with low Attributes because I’m a stupid MF who buys too many enchant scrolls with no payoff. Full STR and 50 CON and 50 SPR atm because I’m also a madman.

+150 CRIT RATE with full up time at lv 10.

Why would you not get it? That’s like the main reason to go Archer c2.

1 Like

Cuz I dunno what those numbers mean in this game. Other games have a easy to understand % Crit rate that works on everything. Like if I have 50% crit chance in Guild Wars 2 I’ll always 50/50 crit on any enemy. This game uses an undetailed number system VS an unknown crit resistance that constantly changes so I wouldn’t know if that means it’s useful or if it’d rarely ever apply at higher level.

Crit rate is used in a fair amount of MMOs actually, even WoW uses (used? quit long time ago) it.

Read this here

Basically that 150 crit rate is about 20% crit chance (more/less depending on enemies’ level) if you have no other +crit rate effects.

While the crit won’t benefit your poisons (they can’t crit), your cannoneer skill will gains quite a bit.
Also, Cannoneer has an attribute that gives +10% flat crit chance to some cannonneer skills while in Kneeling Shot state so might as well gets the most out of something you’ll actually use over skills you will eventually stop using.

Is multishot eventually dropped? I wasn’t sure cuz I saw some high lvl peeps still using it in videos. Only place I could think of removing points for more Kneeling if 1 isn’t good enough.

Even for C2 Multishot is maxed at 810% for only 18SP, which is both actually pretty strong (this is almost to the level of maxed cannon shot on cannoneer) and extremely efficient (45 skill factor: 1 SP, though lv 1 is 60:1 at 540% for only 9 SP)

It’s also "AoE’ so if you pick up Falconer 1 you can use it with Circling for quite a lot of damage.

poison had always ticked at 2 hits/s…

it’s only zhendu that ticks at a slower rate

Poison tick can crit now. See it to believe it.

Hello guys, planning to go falconer 3, could wugu be an option? I just about falconer, but im intrigued by this class, oh wise wugus teach me the way :pray:

Just tested it in mercenary, didn’t proc a single crit.

I tried A3-x-wug3-x-x cuz I have no idea what to do with my “extra archers”. Seems like it is still locked into STR. More so now with [jincan gu] specifically requiring STR to increase its damage. I tried max str and I got about 2k per baneling.

I tried full STR and only got 2k out of the banelings. [twin arrow] did some nice damage though. Gonna try DEX next to see if [kneeling shot] will do something for me.

Are you sure it’s the poison’s ticks and not something like the initial hit accompanying it, or just other skills?

I am playing around with Wugu (2 because I want Falc 3) and I’m pretty certain none of my poison ticks ever crit (Archer 3-Wugu 2 - Falc 3)

Is A3W3Musk2 still a solid build for world bosses? Should I use something else instead?

Thanks.

jican gu is horrible T.T

1 Like

That’s right. Any kind of DoT (Damage over time) can crit now. Bleeding proc’d from other sources, does crit as well.

what?? i dont think so… poison only crit in first hit

Archer 3 makes no sense in combination with Musketeer. Archer skills can not be used with a Musket (except the buffs), so why go Archer3? Only for level 15 Swift Step and level 10 Kneeling Shot seems such a waste. Switching weapons also seems a little crazy considering the amount of skills Musketeer has xD

I did some testing, what I’ve found is that the initial hit can crit, however, once a poison spreads to a 2nd (or any subsequent) target, that 2nd target’s poison DoT can crit.

The initial target’s poison DoT won’t ever crit though.

I haven’t tested with bleeds or PD DoTs yet.