Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

Full STR. I think, because wugu skills scales from STR. and you don’t really need ATT speed for this build.

I’m only rank 5 atm and used a reset on my A2-QS3-((Falc-Musk2)) to try A2-Sapper3-((Appraiser-Musk2)). I’m not convinced by Sapper3 (often in melee range, bugged Collar Bomb, so many mats to buy etc) so I might try Wugushi today.

My concern is for the beginning of the build and the balance between Swift Step & Steady Aim. Should I go Archer3-Wugu3-Musk2 @Charlooth style or Archer1-Ranger2-Wugu3-Musk2 like @ronanaley ?

Swift Step attribute’s crit rate won’t help poison dmg as they can’t crit but crit rate is always lovely for Musk’s skills.
Steady Aim only increases the initial dmg and not the DoT as far as I know but still increases my overall dmg. However, more bow skills means weapon swapping, the reason why I reset my QS3.

:confused:

I have the same idea, since I only want to transcend my musket, I want the least the need to switch weapon. So I have 2 builds in mind to have both good bossing + ET.

1. A1 Sapper3 Wagu2 musket2
  2. A2 Sapper2 Wagu2 musket2

The different would be swift step crit rate vs broom trap c3 attribute.

I’ll need to do some test about it

Qs3 Wugu3 is still worthy? I like the Qs3, but now he kinda feels weak :frowning:
I am thinking to change, but i’m not sure also :smile:
How are you people feeling with the testing?

Sapper is Rank 3 class. There no way you can have A1 Sapper3

1 Like

I just realize my stupidity when I was testing rest today lol. You are absolutely right. There’s only a2sa2wagu2 exist

I recommend going Archer C3. It’s still a better option. Multi-Shot + Swift Step + Twin Arrow + Kneeling Shot is a solid kit. The Swift Step attribute is just part of it. Kneeling Shot is pretty strong with muskets as well, although I don’t use it too much because of the lack of mobility.

Ranger C1 is pretty weak right now. All it does is giving your Wugong Gu spread. Even before the combat change, it was really awful. Steady Aim is worthless at C1 because it gives a tiny damage increase and ends too quickly.

What? QS3 still does plenty of single target damage, most noticeable in bosses. I dare to say they are even more stronger than before, at least until Rank 8.

1 Like

Is there a point to using Swift Step at all as a full STR Wugushi? I maxed everything but that and Lv. 1 Obli Shot and Lv. 9 Full Draw, which is actually an entertaining skill, in A2

I read before that Kneeling Shot buffs poison damage but my Damage numbers don’t change after using it. ?

Wugushi skills are based on str or physical attack??

physical atack (charssssss)

Is this class dead after patch??

Any pros/cons for returning player?

is nerfed but still ok

Everything but Zhendu is based on PAtk. Zhendu takes skill level and STR into consideration.

Well, critical attacks are still really strong even without full DEX, since they take into consideration the whole attack and add critical attack bonuses. So Swift Step is still good. You don’t have to max it tho, just keep the 100% uptime.

kneling shoot buff DEX, make DEX become physical atack, its not for STR build

Wugushi is still pretty good, much better actually. Now the poisons tick per 0.5s and not 1s as before, double the damage per se, not even taking in account that now it scales with your PATK in the new percentage patch.

I will probably be with A3 Wugushi3 Cannon2 as final build as I see that both Oblique and Twin Arrow are scalling well and seems to be the better way to accomodate Wugushi3.
With previous event weapon (near 1kpatk) my poisons without attribute were dealing 2,5k per tick average, (some skills deal more and all) and up to 4k when I entered Bazooka instance. So, yeah poison is affected by Bazooka mode and its scaling with damage. Which felt pretty good.

then is now better? jummm

Some ppl says dead some better <3

Eh just seems alright to me.

Do Wugus still use/get Honeypin cards? What’re they worth these days?

I tried this build yesterday, but the CN2 in the composition dains mana like a a blue whale >_>