Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

It is 2 aoe def for medium.
Try it on aoe ratio of 11 with cleave skill maybe on 6 medium mobs on no weap so mobs don’t die.
Also anyone know or have proof video/screenshot if skull swing and/or umbo thrust reduce armor to 0% now or what’s the % reduce now?

Here’s the boss test.
3 Centaurus cards.
Can hit both bosses with basic attack
Total aoe atk ratio is 11 with 3 centaurus

Here’s some screens @Sensate, take a look I guess, too lazy to calculate atm, lol.
Forums are dying again so here’s a third party link:
https://postimg.org/gallery/1a5yuo1f2/

1 Like

Testing on players it was about 50%~~ reduction in pdef using umbo. Its really noticeable on the new WBs.

1 Like

That does seem like 50%. Whew, that’s a lot. I wonder about skull swing. It better be more since it has more cooldown and no overheats.

I am also using SW3>Barb2>Doppel3>Shinobi, think is the best build for doppelnobi right now.
I just have one question regarding your build, why 15 DOV rather than 15 Mordschlag, I think DOV doesn’t apply to the clones and lvl 15 mord is a 1212% skill that can be copied (plus +50% dmg if wiz3 lethargy which is a huge boost). I am using
15 Mord
1 Punish
7 Cyclone
6 Zornhau
6 Redel
5 Zwerch
5 Sturtz

Do either of you guys have a full skill build, and a video for your build? Also is str more viable now? Down to my last rank resets want to make sure this will carry me through end game content.

Oh, about that, I’m more focused on overall damage than just bunshins. I tried a build with Lv11 Mordschlag, I didn’t like it. It was strong on bosses but terrible to use on normal monsters.

I do CM mainly and still have Zornhau and Redel as my bread and butter non bunshin skills. A bit more and I could reach 777 777 x 4 on Zornhau with cleave and zwerchhau.

@SeraOver
I’d love to upload a lot of vids but I have terrible upload speed sadly.

Oh no worries just mainly looking for a proper skill build been reading throughout this thread and seeing a bunch of options lol. How’s your build fairing?

Hmm it can handle CM7 pretty well as a main DPS.

I don’t do ET so I can’t talk about it, though I believe CM7 is much harder than miki floors.

What the gears look like:

Do you have a direct skill build I could follow, along with classes leading to rank 9?

Skill build is still a little under experiment so the google doc guide isn’t updated yet, I’ll finalize it by maintenance I suppose. Still up for discussion too.

Currently:

Sword 3:
PB 15
Gungho 15
Bash 3
Double Slash 5
Restrain 7

Barb2:
Cleave10
Warcry 5
Frenzy 5
Helm Chopper 5
Seism 5

Doppel3:
Cyclone 3
Dov 15
Punish 1
Sturtz 5
Zwer 1
Zornhau 10
Redel 10

Shinobi:
5 Kunai
5 Bunshin
4 Katon
1 Mijin

Quoting from @greyhiem . I never tested if 2 medium mob grouping still consider as 4 or 3. As I said this could be the reason your test was weird.

The test should be with 5-6 aar. 5 aar can only hit 1 and 6 aar will hit both. Maan, how many silver gone from deequip the centaur card lol.

I’ll test with you tonight if you want. I’m also in telsiai server.

Ah don’t worry about the unequipping centaurus, I just used my last rank reset to decard everything since I also wanted to switch to rafenes.

Since 5 AAR hits one and 6 above hits both, we can assume centaurus works already based from my boss test. I have 5 base with 2 handed sword and total aoe attack ratio was 11 with 3 centaurus

That’s true for main body but as you mentioned up there, clone hit extra. If we tried 5-6 aar and somehow clone hit both boss with both aar, it could mean clone ignore adr or medium monster calculation is 1.5 adr instead of 2 adr.

Hmm makes sense

but I think it would be op to begin with if clones ignore aoe def, though I won’t remove my centaurus cards anymore so I can’t test with no cent or 1 cent.

Tried with 5 aar, main and clone hit both sialiai boss.
Tried 4 aar, both main and clone only hit one boss.

Which is weird because I expected to hit only 1 with 5 aar. Either hidden calculation like aar+1 on target which could also mean your earlier test was 8aar+1.

Monsters tested: 5 Black hohen mage (10 aoe def)
Bunshin attacked all 5 Hohens

Removing Centaurus means I only have 8 aoe atk ratio, should only hit 4.

I’m not gonna further than this tho. I think this is enough information about aar especially with clone.

Anyone else got better fencer-nobi build ideas?
I’m currently using sw3-barb1-corsair-fencer3-shinobi.

I’m satisfied and having fun with my doppel so testing ends there, will update doppel portion tomorrow.

Thanks so much for the skill build! What would be the pros of a doppel-nobi over fencer-nobi?

Since I played both, I’d advise you to pick doppel over fencer if you have not decided yet.

True, Sept etoiles, flash and composee can be copied which are core fencer skills and throwing them all off in a bunshin destroys bosses, but other than that your damage isn’t really that good compared to a doppel.

You may also have to cheat bunshin cd by using: Sept once, Flash twice, Composee 4x, Kunai 2x, Katon 1x. Flash has terrible cd when paired with bunshin penalty.

furthermore, fencer requires you to crit to get that bonus, for doppel just dov and it’s always there. of course critting on doppel is also nice, but for fencers it’s much more crucial.

btw don’t follow the skill build I posted above, it’s for my own personal use, I’ll update the guide for general use and let people adjust accordingly with their playstyle. But if you want to follow my personal skill distribution go ahead