Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

this is the potential you are moving towards but … the cost well…

Maximize i guess.

Snipe at 550% emengard can nearly hit cap without butt stroke.

Which i concluded. Musket is pretty much lulz.:v:. Kinda left it hanging there until we see damage cap remove and r9 potential.

PS. Eme musket going for as low as 4m for the rc. It shows how much the public know musket is hanging themself.

4m is cheap, compared to petamion recipe.
I bought my manamana recipe at 6.3M last year.
with great power comes greater enhancement attribute cost.
any mergen skill from 60-70 is 15M.
Tree of silver slavery

dirt cheap. Manamana is like at 2.5m.

It makes those crafted double stack lulz.

Since manamana anvil is working now…
Mergen is rather explosive… i am waiting to see what it can do at r9

So far i seen astra bow ktos players 1 shotting 290 ghost flying boss… with just a sprinkle

Well the only good thing is musket is able to compete at lowbie like dulla. for fast burst securing ranks.

Anyway, other than SRs (which is scout V2) . The rest is in desire situation. Cannon just got a nice buff. Musket and hakka is rip.

I saw this recipe in my sv for about 2.5m.

Musket are dying lel.

and yet i still want to make one :laughing:

I think ill make something like: A2 - X - X - X - Scout 1 - Musk 2, i just don’t know yet.

take your time to think over.

As long as you enjoy it it’s ok lol

Im thinking on the next build:

Archer 3 - Ranger 2 - Rogue 1 - Musket 2

Why Archer 3 vs Ranger 2?.. Why no Scout?..

Well… i honestly preffer to get a burst on my evasion with swift step, and get the Twin arrows Archer C3 skill who is a expectacular filler (5 overheats, 7 seconds cooldown and pretty decent damage when critcs)… on Ranger 2 you only lose 5% of dmg vs +5% more evasion and a great filler (and 5 levels of barrage, but with attr near to 100% i guess the diff is not a big deal (Lv10: 396 vs Lv15: 543)

Oh i forgot about Multishot Lv15 at Archer3, another pretty decent filler skill!

Rogue 1 obviously to get the Feint Combo plus Sneak Hit and Capture are ALWAYS useful skills.

And scout… i’m very dissapointed on scout, only the cloack skill itself is good, not even the attr that hits +50% at cloack is good now because we have to use the butt stroke debuff first to maximize the damage of muskets.

evasion is cap up at 80%.

Twin arrow is crappy. Like really. You won’t have time to fill in twin arrows. If you have ranger.

If you ever played archer 3 you will understand why. I had one A3 QS3. it’s that shiet to the point i don’t even use multi shot. because my AA does more damage than that. with my musket.

It sounds good, but it’s not practical.

Ar2>ra1 vs ar3
I do rank reset of my archer today
My previous ar3. Twin arrow lv5 attribute50 deal about 10k(6k+4k false multihit)
While barrage lv5 attribute0 deal about2k per hit upto 5hits per cast(and x2 hits if you have feint)
I use Weapon +8isabiliy with3lv6 yellow gem no tran when test dmg.

Multishot lv15 is strong, but if your skills rotation aren’t as free as falcon3 you won’t have much opportunity to charge to full gauge.

I think only good point of archer3 is more duration of swift step so your skill rotation get less interrupt.
And maybe some aspd from higher lv kneeling for AA build.

pretty much you got your ans.
it’s basically only swift step is useful.

Kneeling is horrible now for musket. Unless they gonna do it like what they did to cannoner.

As for rotation interruption there is minimal impact with A2. Since the whole musket now includes you moving around and skill canceling like butt stroke > jump to position.

Multi shot is kinda meh. Unless you really have nothing on your rotation.
Which in this case for musket. Even volley fire is better to cover the rotation cause multi shot doesn’t gain damage from butt stroke. (volley fire hits 100k if you add in enough attr just level 1).

Barrage can go pass Damage cap esp with glass moles. Twin is stuck is stuck to 200k but it prolly won’t hit that much. It’s cap out at 50k per 2 line = 100k due to Phyiscal damage cap isuse. (Bow can only hit that much about 7k~10k pa with high crit damage of 3k)

The attack speed is not really relevant. Musket is basically a run and gun now.

Unless they gonna revamp totally (the kneeling crit from cannoner should come to musket though…) meh… depressing.

The Recipe is not the Problem neither the Artilonium. The real issue with the musket recipe are the Mouringaka Antenna. They seem to be DPK (500-600) and you need 54 of them. If you haven’t faced Mouringaka yet those are Flying Monsters with 430k~ HP, relative small which can be easily overseen on the map so you might run into a group of them. The best part is that they are mage monsters which not only hit you once but twice! I get hit by 4k * 2… 1/3 of my full hp.

so, whats better, a2r2 or a3r1? for lazy :smiley:

Do you have a Musket? what is your build?

now im a1r3sc1rg1m1 but im wanna use reset and dont know who is better for me =(

Don’t ask me, I’m still trying to figure out the best musket build for me.

hey, planning on rolling an a1qs3a2xm2, i noticed in your video that you have more STR than DEX, but in the original post u suggest a heavier investment in DEX. Do you recommend a higher DEX ratio currently for this build? for strictly pve, with late game in mind, do you thnk falcon1 would still be viable? other strong suggestions for x? thank you for this thread, helped me a lot!

Higher dex. My stats are way before stuff anyway. Din’t really bother to reset as i am still hitting 780 crit rate with green gem during that time ( i have not upgraded my musket due yet)

Falcon is still fine for that 1 circle wonder.

thank you! this thread is seriously a godsend. appreciate your quick response ^^