Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

Maybe it will be possible soon, since they released to cannoneer … i hope

They might make it exclusive to cannoneers. who knows lol…

@newlegendftw.

You can try out the wugu variant A2> ranger > Wugu2> scout 1 > Musk 2,

Or the pure banking one on musket with steady aim. with filler skill barrage / spiral arrow

A2 > ranger 3 > scout 1 > musk 2

Or the multi purpose which have capture to cheese cleric circles. when they are waiting for their asurine or stuff to be up staying in safety zone

A2 > Ranger > Scout > rouge > Facloner/ranger2 > musk 2

The problem is double investment on the ranger / multipurpose builds.

Weapon swap delay can be less of a issue if you are using musket as your main weapon and wait a little when it autoswap (1 sec is enough). or just manual swapping.

I heard people saying that ranger barrage is very bad late game, the only good thing would be Steady Aim 20%.

I’ve never played Wugu, but the main stats for my build would be DEX.

A2 > X > X > X > Scout 1 > Musket 2

Can i live without archer 2 critic bonus or its too good to pass???

those who say barrage are bad late game. Have prolly never seen 550% bow works.

Barrage is still over whelming but the problem is investment.
Esp feint + barrage which lets your barrage hits 10 hits.
How does 5/10 hits of 40 k sounds esp on a grouped pack of mobs? :slight_smile:.

wugu goes dex now. Just wait for the KTOS patch to addin which enable it to scale properly with weapons.

Archer 2 is too good to pass.

barrage itself is bad, but feint+barrage is still great. my feint+barrage dmg is 10k30hit
multishot10 is surprisingly great too, 10k
20hit.
if you skip archer2 you need to invest 25% more DEX point to keep up with archer2 build

a 40k per hit aoe burst / can hit up to single target 200k + additional, O_o is bad? i think snipe is worse off capping at 200k single target.

You are talking about this build A2 > Ranger > Scout > rouge > Facloner/ranger2 > musk 2 right?

Just talking about barrage in general. Yes pretty much related to that.

Are the new Wugushi buffs not worth going Wugushi 3?

Depends if you want to sacrifice scout/falconer for it.

A2 > Ranger > Scout > rouge > Facloner/ranger2 > musk, I’m curious, why people say its a Rainbow build?

cause it have too much c1 class but works too well with each other on synergy.

…how to reach that 40k barrage? snipe is weak because of dmg cap, if they remove the cap, i bet you will max snipe

Still won’t cause it’s a waste of points You can hit over 400k without even max of it.

550% bow. I guess most people had not seen trans 550% and is only tunneled to swordsman.

This build sounds great, but i don’t know if i’d have enought time to use all those skills, because Musketeer skills have a very short CD :thinking:

there will be a down time on the second rotation. That’s the point where fill in like 3 shot barrage + fient + sprial arrow goes in

Ok, If i follow this build A2>R3>R1>Musket, where is my Scout1 :frowning:

go search for ktos astra bows 550%.

You will see 100 attr barrage going from 20k ~40k depending on target also no glass mole. with glass mole it’s rubbish.

Any way the problem is .Are you willing to invest to see this kind of numbers. If not forget about discussing potential because everything will be just wasting each other time.

scout 1 only fits without R3. or rouge 1. so you have to pick.

it all connected now. my aufgowle is only stage 2 which is +30%. No wonder their barrage is 4 times mine.