Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

I have a Full STR A2 > Ranger 1 > Scout 1 > Rogue 2 > Musketeer 1. Using werewolf cards.
I don’t know for what equips to aim.
What’s the best musket in game right now? Dragoon piper, Emengard musket, lolo or solmiki?

What’s the best end game equip set? Lolo, solmiki or some other that i don’t know? Cloth, leather or plate?

Which one is the best bracelet, Phada or sissel?

What’s the best necklace? I only know max peta.

What gems to use would be of great help too.

Is it intended that Snipe doesn’t work with sneak hit?

Thanks.

1 Like

I have some quests about equipaments :confused:

im “full” dex musketter A3 > Scout > Fletcher2 > Musketter 2

1 - for GvG and PvP its better i use leather, cloath, plate?
2 - on my equipaments i use HP gems or Physical Def gems?
3 - ellaganos, glass mole, Nuaele or another card?
4 - the best gem for my weapon is red? because all my skills have % of my attack
5 - emengard musketter or solmiki ?

thanks <3

most skills have issues interaction with sneak hit.
Rouge is more for capture/feint+barrage now.

Either Solmiki musk or emen.

Solmiki leather full set / solmiki plate 5 piece + 2 sissel.

Sissel, AAR doesn’t work well for musket. It’s not as relevant.

Yellow/Red read the guide on top.

1- depends on you. Because all armor sets are viable
2- depends on what your aim is -HP pool or defense.
3- still depends on what you want.- more dex , burst damage or mdef.
4-No. Red only works with glass mole. No glass moles ? go yellow. Read above under gem heading.
5-Whichever you have money for.

This guide has been a pleasure to read! Thank you for sharing this!

I have an Archer1 - Ranger3 right now and I’m planning to go for Scout1 - Falconer1 - Musketeer2

Would it be better to get Archer2 instead or Scout1? Is the crit rate for Swift Step better than the utility Scout1 gives?

Yes. Archer 2 is mandatory especially with the meta as it is now.

Scout provides you great utilities but as for PVE it isn’t a much. Since we can just trans Sissel or lolo or various magic to make up for mdef and plate can hit pdef threshold.

You can cheese scouts on ET but these days if you ever view my channel on PDEF and MDef issue. We run Lolo Arena with 0 healers. It’s pretty much un-needed.

Musketeer still have issue as a farm orientated toon. Still excels in boss killing or nuke aoe burst

I strongly believe if you hit thresh hold. for defensive stats and have a equilibrium for offensive stats. You can do anything you want.

Just that you might want or favor linker more due to various reasons for pve. As for PVP wise…

Forget about pvp existence. it’s sad to say

Lol what a sad state it is now.

With that said, which skills would I take on Archer2?

swift step , multi shot max , some points on full draw. the rest is up to you

thx all i just go a2r1sc1rg1ap1msk2 :laughing:

Does homing arrow do equal damage to snipe at pvp??

Or still snipe is a one shot one kill skill??

Snipe still your ONESHOTKAPOW skill…

I had my Finisher from Rexhiper some days ago, i think is a pretty good musket to go with full upgrades and gems (i’m not really a tryhard player to go emengard musket… for now), what you think?.. i guess Finisher is even better than 315 dragon piper musket cuz the 1 more slot to gems, and the “cheaper” upgrades.

Snipe works with Sneak hit, and all Musket skill (even covering fire), tested 100% on a similar build like yours (server silute)

Arc3 - Sc1 - Rog2 - Msk2

Snipe: 50% attr
Headshot: 50% attr
Covering Fire: 50% attr
Volley: 30% attr

Musket: Finisher +7 trascend 2 stage, 2 yellow gems Lv6

Do musketeer skills have any AoE Attack Ratio?

Is it work investing in AAR for covering fire or snipe attribute?

not worth.

Innate AAR 0. so you need at least 2 aar to hit 2 Medium targets. Snipe Aoe is near to 0 so don’t bother thinking it as a AOE calss.

AAR cannot match circling.
Not worth.

Old damage cap video.

@unicorntheshiny you suggest to not max Snipe, because even in in lvl 7, 8 or 9 we can reach 199K cap, but how about PvP? Is not worth to have it at lvl 9 or 10? Headshot at lvl 10 is a better choice?

i am hitting 120k with bs on a 3.4k def target with snipe. This is just with finisher raw with trans stage 4 ( 2k Pattack).

Without BS it’s around 64k.
If the opp has no missile hole no r7fold no austrine or any sort of invulnerability. It’s OHKO.

Unless he have 120k + hp such as ein sof kabbal ( which already has r7fold so it’s pointless).

Or example Yugi Mori with stage 8~10 lolopanther set Having more than 100k hp by himself. also 4k def.

Yes. Headshot 10 is better. Which also reduce your cost of attr on PVE to hit cap.

Need Help, Pen Shot Lv1 with 2k PAtk deals more dmg than Volley Lv1? (same attribute damage)

Yes

/20chars :point_up: