Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

criveli, werent you the one who pursue astra bow using +15 khasti bow? how is your progress?

Thank man, will think about it.

Yes was me, i did +12 khasti with transcend 1 and 3 gems lvl 6, lvl 70 at magic arrow, sadly i stopped before 317 and couldnā€™t test him in yellow caros. but i think wonā€™t have much problem, cuz i wonā€™t farm alone, the problem that i see is not have dmg to kill the mob, if u kill in 5 seconds or in 15 wonā€™t make MUCH difference if u were with a party to farm the 5 weapons together for all party u know? iā€™m leveling a doppel to farm sarkmis, and iā€™ll farm with this weapon:

my cyclone is at 70 atm, hitting almost 30k per tick in cloth mobs w cleave, itā€™s ok for now.

But even if u were farm alone the antennaes, with my khasti i think u should not have a big problem if your magic arrow is in 80/90 at least, didnā€™t tested in yellow caros, but i usually kills mobs with 150k hp in like 4secs just with magic arrow.

Tree of rerolls make me sad, cuz i want to play with many toons :l

And about the attributes for wugu muskt? since wugu canā€™t crit, and muskt wants to crit right? D: any tips?

why dont you test it to yellow caros? you can just cloaking your way to yellow caro map and try kill 1yellow caro with your +12khasti

i guess i can do that, but will need level to 300at least, iā€™m near 280 with the mergen, still too low, will get penalty and stuff, iā€™ll try put 300 and test soon.

patiently waiting your test result here

Alright, iā€™m trying to rush the doppel, but as soon as i can i level/test and send to you.

no issue with high PA + attributes . Wugu does even more damage than fletcher depending on situation.

Just go high dex + high transcend for wugu + musketeer.

1 Like

Hi, would you recommend a build such as Ar2 > R1 > Wugu2 > Falc1 > Musket2? would really have wanted scout in it but I guess Im more focused on PvE as well as this build should have less weapon lag issue

Echoing this, but isnā€™t it better to go Wugushi 3 now with the kTOS buffs?

Hey guys, getting headshot lv 5 + volley lv 5 is better than a headshot lv 10?

tell me your experience :smiley:

Help me!

My current build is Archer 2 - QS 3 - Falc 1 - Musket 2

Itā€™s good, but Iā€™m not taking advantage of QS3 skills like i was before, because all Musketeer skills have a short CD.

I need some advice for a new build with Musketeer 2, but this time i want some viability for PVP as well if possible( i know archer isnā€™t very good for pvp)

Please!

scroll up for more details.

I canā€™t really help if you have no clear indication of what you want.

musketeer skills work with kneeling shot?

Well i know that i want Musketeer 2 :sunglasses: and now iā€™m thinking about pvp so maybe Scout 1

only pen shot and it sucks with kneeling shot

Are you a lazy pve player or a hard working one :thinking:

iā€™m a hard working one, i really like PVE.