Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

Arch 1 QS3 Sapper 2 Muskeet 2 is good?

Skipping a2 for pve is asking for death

2 Likes

so
i have ar1 rang3 rogue1 scout1 musk1 and wanna use reset.
I think about something like ar2 rang2 rogue1 scout1 musk1 but not sure.
Rogue1 can give me capture (for fun), feint for combo, SH for more crits coz im dont get top items for sure xD
What can i pick else?
Rang3 - +5% SA buff, +5lvl Barrage, Spiral and Bounce. Only Spiral worth something, i think. And costume! =)
Ar3 - +5lvl Swift Step, +5lvl Multi Shot, Twin Arrows. SS is good but not sure about other.
Fal1 - i just dont like how bird work =(
So i need some advise =) ty

I donā€™t think Ranger 2 is a worth choice (for me is 1 or 3, and I donā€™t even like it). You could go A2 - R1 - Sc1 - Rg 1 - Falc1 - M2. Falc would provide some AoE burst with Musketeer skills. Weapon lag could be a problem though

they fix it, no lag for me.

Do you have any tips on musket?
At the moment I use +5 Vienie Musket and I rarely see any better musket at the market.
It looks like Finisher is good but very difficult to obtain.
Dragoon Piper is common but itā€™s for 315 and Iā€™m still 252 at the moment.

finisher is quite common from rolling the new paper cube now.

You can opt for dragoon but i rather save for emengard. Just stick to vienie if you donā€™t mind.

Is that so? interesting. But the artiloniumā€™s price is quite expensive.
I already put lvl 6 green gem and lvl 6 yellow gem in venie musket.
So I think I can stick with it for awhile before I can farm artilonium.
Perhaps instead of investing on Weapon at this level, it is a good idea to invest in attributes instead.

Also, I would like to ask about this swap lag. Is there any video that shows this lag? I read some that this lag reduce fps. But so far I havenā€™t encountered any fps drop when switching weapon.

The only thing that lag and disturb me is sometimes my character will stuck in a casting pose when I cast skill (not only swapping weapon skill [i.e wear crossbow then cast snipe] but also general skills like swift step, running shot, and calling). It last a few second before I can cast the skill again. I donā€™t how to fix this annoying stuck.

Fps lag is fixed but weapon swap delay isnā€™t.

The weapon swap ā€œlagsā€ occurs when you use trigger fast fire spells like Snipe and Covering Fire. Which require manual Swap.
So i strongly suggest to stick to musket unless you are extremely hardworking.

This occurs the moment you swap weapon and can be fix by using manual swap or holding snipe/covering fire longer than intended. By longer i mean 1 second or more. If not your character will jam.

Thatā€™s the only fix now.

Can you show a random video of the swap lag / stucked?
My pc and internet are so bad it seems ā€œnormalā€ to me xD.

1 Like

what u think about ar3r1sc1rg1msk2?

Guys i have a doubt, on DPS terms, whatā€™s better, Level 8 CF or Level 8 Headshot (considering we have a 2 overheat headshot thanks to the attribute)

donā€™t ask me why iā€™m talking about Level 8 and not Level 10, itā€™s just my personal build, just want to know if CF have more DPS than Headshot or viceversa.

Thanks!

how do you rate archer 3 then.

Because this question is base on what you want to do with your toon. Not what is the best build i must follow.

CF can hit up to 11 hits of 200k at cap. (needs 12k PA to do so)

Head shot is limited to 200k for 2 hits. (you can cap it with just 6k pa with 100% attributes) on a butt stroke target.

So CF is better than Headshot, thanks man.

sorry to interrupt, but 12k PA isnā€™t too hard to get as muskt even with 8x glass moles? D:

thatā€™s base PA not including glass mole. you need 20k PA to hit 200k CF.

Even for 12k Base PA it is rather hard to even hit this level already. This level practically means you need Emengard + 10 550%. with 8 moles and solmiki set :joy:

1 Like

Jeez hahaha, got u, btw, iā€™m trying to think about a good/fun build for muskt focusing in pvp, core classes to me archer2/scout1 muskt2, will need 3 more classes, any tips? xD btw, howā€™s the solmiki rifle compaired to emengard? the +2skills will be relevant? or the patq from emengard transcend will be much better with high transcend? Thanks again.

Emengard will be better off at the end when you have it at 550%
The +2 skill is relevant in saving cost for attributes for headshot and snipe.

you can fill in sapper, wugu or ranger variant. wugu is the upcoming contented after ktos boss( not in ITOS yet).

or you can go the multi purpose build if you like manual swapping > ranger + rouge + X

1 Like