Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

Define crap.

I am still fairly fine with my musket clearing almost all content. Just that if i am running ET or Specific dungeon i will need a linker.

That’s why i advise players to stick to MAIN musket weapon.

That’s about it O-o… Defintely still playable.

Musketeer don’t have ping issue QS have. which you can opt ranger earlier if you did not too bad. lol

Was thinking of going Archer>Ranger3>Rogue>Scout>Musket2

So far my stats are 116 STR 40 CON 90DEX.

Should I just restart my toon or can I make it work out until I can get a stat reset potion and spec for dex? Should I just put the rest in STR ? Some advice would be helpful. Most of the weapons I have contain Red gems already, I would like to go with dex because I don’t have anymore Green gems to put in my weapons.

Also Do you think I could replace the Scout with Falcon for party play or that is a mistake? I feel if I put in falcon its for PVE but scout is PVP only. Your thoughts?

Scout is a good utility class for both pvp and pve. I really think you shouldnt go rogue in your build but instead get Archer 2. You dont need high str because your skill base damage is very high. It’s better to crit and get that multiplier.

what level are you? if it is under lv 130 i think you better reroll your char and re-plan your build, but if it is lv 170+, try to love your own build :slight_smile:

Your build is similar to the KR rogue-musket build, A2 Ranger3 Rogue Musket2. Rely on party member linker/circling for PvE mobbing, focus on bossing. Not great at solo mobbing big packs.

A2 Ranger3 Rogue Musket2 is pretty strong but need to upgrade 2 weapon bow+rifle. weak point of this build = req shotgun style overtime. almost like swordman/cleric class but lower hp and defend less.

If you really wanna play scout+falcon with ranger.
you can -1 of ranger rank if you stick with only rifle. since you don’t use any atk skill of ranger you don’t need to go ranger3 (sacrifice 5% dmg boost of steady aim for utility skill of scout and falcon). [A1>R2>Sc1>A2>Fal>Musket2]

If you really wanna play rogue+scout+falcon with ranger.
you can -2 of ranger rank. but that mean you have to upgrade 2 weapon either bow and rifle(not cheap at all and use a ton of silver). and meet up with weapon swap lag problem. [A1>R1>A2>Sc1>Ro1>Fal>Musket2] also ppl call this build = rainbow build. lol.

Thanks for clean answer, i m still lookn for good musket and i m EU player with low playerbase…Ah still empty, servers going to die and we lost communication with each other…They can give rank reset i m gonan do r3 SR3 this time, i have r6 SR but dont have time for lvling :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s most likely single rank only. don’t hope too much.

1 Like

single rank? = = then it’s impossible to swap between c3 = =

6 more days we will know the answer.

1 Like

Unicorn, I have seen funny stuff.

She was the rainbow musket before

1 Like

What SR 3 QS3 Musket? rofl. thats funny but wow. Man hunting cavaliers

It’s A2 QS3 reiter1 Musket2 :laughing:

Looks dam cool. Only offset issue will be on dis mounting for musket skills.

I wonder if we will get pistol + rifle next at r9 or r10. something forward to look at…

Granado musketeer rifle-pistol stance in the game :smirk:

More fun but less burst though. Her covering fire hits 140k, would have been faster.

Those equips, still cannot buttstroke & glass mole covering fire for cap damage :open_mouth:

heh… seems to be cap around 140~150? unless there is decay.

Most likely he needs 20k to cap Covering fire.

that will be around at least 11k PA base.

With the rank reset being a thing I need some feedback on the following:

My current build is A1>QS3>A2>Scout>Musk2.
When I created the character the idea was Musketeer with Rifle as Main with PVP in Mind. It was a Metabuild for PVP (at least it used to be) and OK for PVE (especially the solo play capabilities).
While I’m fine with this build I’ve considered an alternative:

A2>Hunter2>Scout>X>Musk2 with X most likely Fletcher.

I’m aware that in its current state the pet is relative mental (…ayyyyy). An advantage would be that more of my Skills would be Pet related thus wouldn’t require to switch weapon (Even though I currently have a Didel and Manamana and no real Ping/SwapLag Problem). The Pet is also OK for finding other Scouts in PVP but in General it reveals my position while probably doing not that much otherwise.
(Does the Pet reveal Invis when doing damage, does a Falcon?)
In PVE I would lose Pavise which made the solo play easier not to mention the Running Shot. Also with the Pet running next to me while Cloaked I’d have to turn it on and off constantly. The Fletcher is for the Bleeding and the Buff removal, also Crossfire for PVE… I assume.

Does someone have experience with a similar Build, especially in comparison with my current (for both PVE and PVP)?

Also I don’t know what C3 will bring… so ehhh

Fletcher 1 circle is extremely weak though… even for pvp.

Pets mental make me kinda drop hunter totally.
Ayy. Yes pets do make some hunter/ players die to wizard even on cloak.

Due to chain lighting bouncing off it and magic missile lel. i Would just totally avoid hunter unless you really like pet muskt.

Pets do reveal you, but that’s certain skill like circling etc from falcon iirc.
Don’t remember what reveals your invis on hunter but yea.

Pet rush dog does Not uncloak you. Because rush dog uses pet stats only (not your stats), so the damage is from pet.
Other pet skills which deal damage will uncloak you. They use your character stat, so damage is from you => uncloaked.

I’m aware that chain skills can jump from the pet over to me. I killed once a Hunter-Pet that was chasing me down while being cloaked with Snipe and the Ricochet also killed the invisible owner next to it.

I think I’ll stay with my build. Not sure about other builds like A3>S3 or something with Sapper (Rifle and Mines sounds funny but viability is ehh…).