Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

When that time coming. IMC will release orange weapon 330+ for sure.

someone already show 330 orange weapon(mace) with insane power = =.

Skull masher? Lel. well this is tree of whales. We should stick to ground to earth values. ha

Yeah that one.

20char/

RIP.

Well eventually. I wonder if 330 weapons have addition enhance value.

Still waiting for the day to see some one +15 emengard 550%

I canā€™t remember how many star of that weapon. enhance rate upon star of weapon.

finisher = 7 star = +9
lolo = 8 star = +10
sol/eme = 9 star = +11

+10

135 , 150 , 165 ehā€¦

550%

887, 975, 1072

+15

225 , 250 , 275

550%

1462, 1625 , 1787ā€¦

hmmā€¦ thatā€™s shiet loads of pa from no where. i am curious and amuse to see if any one can + 15 emengard now with 550%

I wanna see too. Cause Iā€™m the one who donā€™t have any luck. Or I have pretty high luck enough for crash weapon at +6 3time in roll. lol

RIP lol . Rng sucks. i broke 3 finisher trying to get it to 15 end up just gave up the last one at 10 (13 - > drop to 10)

D: stop wasting silvers silly unicorn. The shinny weapon is a silver sink hole.

But i have nothing to spend on since i am actually nearly FS role on my static LOL. :joy:

spend it on attributes xDDD Iā€™m too cheap to spend silvers on rng above 10+ x.x Also I have a QS3 Musket would you say itā€™s better than A2R3FalMusk?

already did. XD.

The only one i still do not really spend much on is my SR 3 which just hit 275 day before and Musket covering fire.

Donā€™t really see much of a use without emengard ;V

it wonā€™t be better it easier to incorporate QS3 into musket. Why?

The cd fill in rotation is easier to fill in with Auto attack on musket + butt stroke which hits as much as a single barrage and spiral arrows.

The only win point a ranger have is actually steady aim during covering fire.

Basically the damage actually kinda even out at one point at this stage. QS feels more Smooth to play than ranger fill in.

Swapping from barrage > covering fire is fine but if you swap spiral arrow fill in > snipe you need to hold in for 1 second. Else the snipe will fail proc and reswap -_-

Ranger needs special mirco to fit in properly versus QS. ultimately damage comparison for now as of R8 isnā€™t much different over time.

QS will have a higher edge when cap though.

I wish I could change my QS3 archer :confused: sr3/can and musket they are all qs3. I didnā€™t bother investing into them though. Not a big fan of QS anymore.

Cannoner is still fine with QS3. Because of the synergy it works out when you have short 3-4 second down time to AA. Either way you also need a mainhand xbow.

QS3 focus heavily on single target and pvp anyway.

Ranger is more of steady aim providing additional 20% to your buttstroke (2.2x). With barrage for small aoe burst + single target burst sprial arrows.
Down side you will need a sub bow as well. If your bow is trash your damage is pretty much lost.

QS3 have itā€™s issue on itā€™s own but looking at how things work out. Running shot is basically your steady aim + ranger skills add up. Itā€™s kinda of equalize for budget builds.

The only one that i have yet to see high efficient Wugu +Musket.

it might be one of the highest DOT + burst and this can actually be the next fletcher.

Butt stroke work on poison tick?

Nop, but it incorporate well. Since all your poison damage will be ticking through out the whole duration and you are still able to hit that much.

Just imagine you have 2 magic arrow hitting the boss every second and still able to cast your musket rotation damage when it happening without affecting you.

a DoT from Poison with deployment spell (Magic arrow) while freely roaming around, waiting for buttstroke + snipe + coverfire combo.

:sunglasses:

so which one would it be?

Wugu1 Fletch2 (GU pot Lv5) + (Magic arrow Lv5) or;
Wugu3 (Lv15 DoT poison) + (Gu pot Lv10)

Wugu 3 will be better Fletcher is good only at C3 due to more hits on MA

If you do take fletcher there will be too much fill in to do during. Then you wontā€™ be able to focus which fill in will out and might render wugu c1 to waste.

Either A2 > R1 > wugu 2/3 > (insert scout/facl/R2 if you do not take Wugu3) > musket 2.

Take wugu 3 for single target maximum damage or falconer dropping wugu3 for aoe poison + musket abusing aoe.

R2 is pretty mehā€¦ for 5% damage with 60% down time. Not really impressive but a boost is a boost.

Musket2 here, its totally crap at r8 contentā€¦If u have high ping dont play with thisā€¦And auto swap still brokenā€¦

Ranger3 VS QS3.
IMO
Ranger Win = Burst Damage.
QS Win = Defensive, CC, Mobility, Debuff, Continue Attack. + [Running shot+Hovering] Combo lol

I donā€™t have much time to use other class skill. Just Musketeer rotation is harder to finish all of them already. I need to use my time to run in & out for butt stroke lol.